Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't she in jail by Aug 2008?

Yes she was, all dates she wrote before and after those at 2007. Not sure when she got to Mesa, but August 1 she was at the Freemans. She also writes that Travis is "allowing" her to store some things in his garage, and she was going to do some cleaning for the cost. She also writes about getting her federal and state tax retutns, and buying two new front tires because Travis had seen that the tread was down to bare wire. That was on August 9. I'm at my sister's and on my tablet until later, then I can give dates. I do remember that she wrote that she had been living at Rachel for two weeks, and had to move within two days. She was driving back to Ca. to return the suv she was driving and picking up her car. She wrote that August 8.

Yes she was, all dates she wrote before and after those at 2007. Not sure when she got to Mesa, but August 1 she was at the Freemans. She also writes that Travis is "allowing" her to store some things in his garage, and she was going to do some cleaning for the cost. She also writes about getting her federal and state tax retutns, and buying two new front tires because Travis had seen that the tread was down to bare wire. That was on August 9. I'm at my sister's and on my tablet until later, then I can give dates. I do remember that she wrote that she had been living at Rachel for two weeks, and had to move within two days. She was driving back to Ca. to return the suv she was driving and picking up her car. She wrote that August 8.

August, 2007. Did she write the wrong year in her journal?

Interesting that she wrote in fall 2097 about receiving and living off federal and state tax refunds, since she wrote in March 2008 (pre-tax return due date) that she owed $1,000 in back taxes.

Go figure.

Sorry, Sisters Pocket and Geevee, but after twirling that kaleidescope until I was dizzy, I'm as sure as it's possible to be (given the many unfillable holes in the evidence) that the sex photos were taken that day.

I'm equally sure she lied about what happened that day, beginning to end. It's even possible, IMO, that TA did worry she might surprise him on her way to Utah, and locked every single door, knowing she knew how to sneak in, undetected, and that one reason why she was so behind schedule and the sex photos weren't taken until 1:30ish is that she couldn't get in, and had to wait until TA woke up and answered the door.

Maybe by that point he was beginning to clean, and she interrupted him from that, which is why she didn't see him taking off his watch and ring, or notice that he had. I still think she must have been in the study with TA when Zach returned. More delay.

About the photo CD's. If she did bring CD's of their trips, IMO it was part of a plan to play act a nostalgic, all is forgiven parting. LOL that she overlooked bringing the CD's helped prove premeditation.

If she didn't bring the CD's, she perhaps lied to fill a time gap in her story line, but more importantly, IMO, she thought that lie reinforced her big lie about TA still having plans to travel with HER. (Take that, Mimi!). And....her lie about bringing them helped prove premeditation, lol either way.

Omitting talking about sex that day in both her letter and manifesto, and her absurd insistence that she wanted to take "tasteful" photos of TA in the shower? Perhaps simply because the was already trying hard to portray herself as the more spiritual of the two, and Travis as the one sexually obsessed, and with her.

Travis made her take those photos, doncha know? ;)

I, too, have come around to the likelihood they had sex that day. She may even have shown up in his bedroom while he was enjoying himself and insisted she would join in. Not all sex is fun.......

I really think she spent most of June 4 outside his house or maybe in the garage. If TA had locked all the doors, his roommates would have noticed.

I think he kept asking her to leave, and she pretended to and then returned. Several times.

Sorry, Sisters Pocket and Geevee, but after twirling that kaleidescope until I was dizzy, I'm as sure as it's possible to be (given the many unfillable holes in the evidence) that the sex photos were taken that day.

I'm equally sure she lied about what happened that day, beginning to end. It's even possible, IMO, that TA did worry she might surprise him on her way to Utah, and locked every single door, knowing she knew how to sneak in, undetected, and that one reason why she was so behind schedule and the sex photos weren't taken until 1:30ish is that she couldn't get in, and had to wait until TA woke up and answered the door.

Maybe by that point he was beginning to clean, and she interrupted him from that, which is why she didn't see him taking off his watch and ring, or notice that he had. I still think she must have been in the study with TA when Zach returned. More delay.

About the photo CD's. If she did bring CD's of their trips, IMO it was part of a plan to play act a nostalgic, all is forgiven parting. LOL that she overlooked bringing the CD's helped prove premeditation.

If she didn't bring the CD's, she perhaps lied to fill a time gap in her story line, but more importantly, IMO, she thought that lie reinforced her big lie about TA still having plans to travel with HER. (Take that, Mimi!). And....her lie about bringing them helped prove premeditation, lol either way.

Omitting talking about sex that day in both her letter and manifesto, and her absurd insistence that she wanted to take "tasteful" photos of TA in the shower? Perhaps simply because the was already trying hard to portray herself as the more spiritual of the two, and Travis as the one sexually obsessed, and with her.

Omitting the sex stuff in her writings is kinda like not wanting the sex tape in evidence (as happened IIRC): she's just too prudish and old-fashioned to have it all out in public.

I was actually responding to the dates in your post. I wasn't certain you had the year right.

Interesting that she wrote in fall 2097 about receiving and living off federal and state tax refunds, since she wrote in March 2008 (pre-tax return due date) that she owed $1,000 in back taxes.

Go figure.

H4M, my dear, with that typo we are dating ourselves..... Man, I can't think that far ahead; senility, doncha know?

I've been reading older posts and came across someone saying Travis was fallible and imperfect. I agree. He was imperfect. He didn't know how to commit, he was sexual with several girls, he cheated on Lisa, and I realize he cheated on too and he seemed to enjoy casual sex. (I'm not forgetting what an awesome guy he was otherwise).

I also know Travis was not addicted to . He used the word addiction only to appease her on May 26. And he WAS trying his best to get rid of her at the end of his life.

It would have been so eeeeeeasy for me to not date him, flirt with him, simply leave him if I ever dated him, and move on. Seriously, Travis was not a good boyfriend material. That's just me...... But , a sick and evil individual latched onto him and didn't let go.

Was there sex on June 4th?

I'm not certain. It's like predicting the stock market. It either goes up or goes down.

However, when you combine one imperfect man + one evil + the sick game they were playing with each other in May (mystery woman) + "Still beat you, brat", sex on June 4th could get into the hodgepodge and could have happened.

On another hand, since I don't believe Travis gave his consent to take the shower photos, I assume they did not have a great reunion. Therefore it's hard for me to imagine they had sex. Maybe there is a fallacy in my argument.

H4M, my dear, with that typo we are dating ourselves..... Man, I can't think that far ahead; senility, doncha know?

:lol: She must have been typing on her little cell phone again.

LOL, sisters. (And, spot on deduction, Pocket. I was (and am now) indeed one finger pecking-posting from my phone).

(It's easier to hold a screen a few inches from my geriatric, bifocal-ed eyes). ;)

I've been reading older posts and came across someone saying Travis was fallible and imperfect. I agree. He was imperfect. He didn't know how to commit, he was sexual with several girls, he cheated on Lisa, and I realize he cheated on too and he seemed to enjoy casual sex. (I'm not forgetting what an awesome guy he was otherwise).

I also know Travis was not addicted to . He used the word addiction only to appease her on May 26. And he WAS trying his best to get rid of her at the end of his life.

It would have been so eeeeeeasy for me to not date him, flirt with him, simply leave him if I ever dated him, and move on. Seriously, Travis was not a good boyfriend material. That's just me...... But , a sick and evil individual latched onto him and didn't let go.

I'm not certain. It's like predicting the stock market. It either goes up or goes down.

However, when you combine one imperfect man + one evil + the sick game they were playing with each other in May (mystery woman) + "Still beat you, brat", sex on June 4th could get into the hodgepodge and could have happened.

On another hand, since I don't believe Travis gave his consent to take the shower photos, I assume they did not have a great reunion. Therefore it's hard for me to imagine they had sex. Maybe there is a fallacy in my argument.

If it was a game they were playing in May, they were each playing with different rules and different definitions of "winning."

I truly believe Travis just wanted to get on with his life. He was overwhelmed by crises of every type in 2008- threats to his job, his financial security, even his ability to hold onto his house, all that in addition to coming within inches of marriage to Lisa--which freaked him out, imo, because of his childhood traumas.

Dealing with the before leaving Mesa was extremely difficult and draining for TA, IMO, but in a meaningful sense, it was worse for him when she left, because he expected and anticipated he was free of the burden of her, but instead, she kept on escalating the crazy.

All that compounded by the added pressure of turning 31 in months. He wrote in his journal in May -- I have made big mistakes, and now I'm paying for them.

He couldn't put his life back in order with the still stalking him, online and off, and still trying to destroy his relationships.

Winning for him, IMO, really did mean just making her stop. I reached the conclusion months ago that TA felt pushed up against the wall enough by early May that a side of him emerged that was more street-fight than genteel Mormon elder, and that he disliked himself for being reduced to that, but.....the fight for him, imo, was about SURVIVAL at that point.

He just had no idea at all that the interpreted every move he made to extricate himself as a direct threat to what she had decided she required for survival.

I think they had sex that day, but I don't think it was part of any game Travis was playing. I've always thought he looked surprised and almost scared in one of the 2 sex photos of him, and resigned at best in the other. The evidence of sex that day is for me evidence that TA already knew something was very wrong about her being there.

(((Sis's Hope & Pocket))) This theory makes sense to me, lol all except the sex - if she didn't even come into the house until noonish (or whenever he woke up and got started on the floors), that means they nearly had to fall into bed minutes after he opened the front door - is that likely? Otherwise I can see him trying to prevent her entry while he was alseep, probably unnerved by her continued texting/calling (and leaving one VM because of the length of the call) during her trip.

But I still have a difficult time believing he'd sleep with her, and that her now-dark brown hair didn't look black under the lighting conditions, also that in her pics the lighting was so low and in his it was much brighter - 50 seconds after one of her, in one case. And why does she ignore the sex in her letter to the family and her manifesto? She lives for details, and any way to prove to others how much Travis liked her.

But slathering Flores with her tale of how happy Trav was to see her that early morning almost certainly means he wasn't or she couldn't get in, maybe even taking off the screen to his office window to try to get in, and failing at that too (no tools handy to pry the window open maybe).

I wish I could buy the sex that day, it would make the sequence of events easier (although still no explanation of why he took 4 hours to shower her off of him).

I don't think he consented to the shower photos either, or knew she was taking them until that surprised turning pic.

(((Sis's Hope & Pocket))) This theory makes sense to me, lol all except the sex - if she didn't even come into the house until noonish (or whenever he woke up and got started on the floors), that means they nearly had to fall into bed minutes after he opened the front door - is that likely? Otherwise I can see him trying to prevent her entry while he was alseep, probably unnerved by her continued texting/calling (and leaving one VM because of the length of the call) during her trip.

But I still have a difficult time believing he'd sleep with her, and that her now-dark brown hair didn't look black under the lighting conditions, also that in her pics the lighting was so low and in his it was much brighter - 50 seconds after one of her, in one case. And why does she ignore the sex in her letter to the family and her manifesto? She lives for details, and any way to prove to others how much Travis liked her.

But slathering Flores with her tale of how happy Trav was to see her that early morning almost certainly means he wasn't or she couldn't get in, maybe even taking off the screen to his office window to try to get in, and failing at that too (no tools handy to pry the window open maybe).

I wish I could buy the sex that day, it would make the sequence of events easier (although still no explanation of why he took 4 hours to shower her off of him).

I don't think he consented to the shower photos either, or knew she was taking them until that surprised turning pic.

Nude photos at 1:44 is a long time past noon. And I agree- I don't think he knew she was there when he got into the shower. And I'll never believe the OCD germ-phobic TA sat down in that shower willingly.

Nude photos at 1:44 is a long time past noon. And I agree- I don't think he knew she was there when he got into the shower. And I'll never believe the OCD germ-phobic TA sat down in that shower willingly.

Especially not when he sat down so quickly he banged his nose on his knee hard enough to make it bleed and his eye water.

Flores to the , when she was rolling out her ninja story (paraphrased):

"So the male ninja was the passive one, and the female ninja was the aggressor?"

Yes. Exactly. IMO Travis was likely "passive" that day in the sense he knew gut level it would be dangerous to antagonize her.

I keep saying it, but I really think there would be far less mystery to the day if Travis had been a woman, and the surprise visitor - stalker an ex -boyfriend.

Go figure.

Yes, her first journal. And she writes 2007 as the year for each entry, except for the one on Sunday the third, and it's an 8 or 5 or? Not anywhere near a seven.

I am getting curious about her move to Mesa. She borrows someone Ford Expedition to move her things, and has to ask Travis if she could store some things there. She leaves on the eighth and is back the next day. Was this from Big Sur and Matt since that was what she told the Alexanders about her "fleeing" to MM when she "broke up" with Travis? Or was this from the Palm Desert house? What all kind of crap did she have? She slept on the floor at Rachel and Scott's until someone gave her a futon. That living arrangement is strange too. She writes again on August 8, that "push has not quite come to shove, but it's become immediately necessary that I move out in a day or two. She lived there two weeks.

Jodi writes of Kyle Kimbell and a lack of attraction and she then writes about a man named Bob Proctor. She writes "Bob Proctor is on my list of people I'd like to meet , and before I got notice of his visit to the area had a feeling I'd be shaking his hand sometime soon. .She then writes " So again this is one of those quantum decisions which will effect which lane I'll be traveling down, which reality which future I'll realize. The nature of reality is burning with opportunity every second." This man may very well of been in her sites if Travis didn't work out? She'd see him is at the Super Saturday August 18th event.

I do understand all the positive , and mystical talk, but she also writes in a few weeks about making up her ow reality, and then writes what if what if?

Yes, her first journal. And she writes 2007 as the year for each entry, except for the one on Sunday the third, and it's an 8 or 5 or? Not anywhere near a seven.

I am getting curious about her move to Mesa. She borrows someone Ford Expedition to move her things, and has to ask Travis if she could store some things there. She leaves on the eighth and is back the next day. Was this from Big Sur and Matt since that was what she told the Alexanders about her "fleeing" to MM when she "broke up" with Travis? Or was this from the Palm Desert house? What all kind of crap did she have? She slept on the floor at Rachel and Scott's until someone gave her a futon. That living arrangement is strange too. She writes again on August 8, that "push has not quite come to shove, but it's become immediately necessary that I move out in a day or two. She lived there two weeks.

Jodi writes of Kyle Kimbell and a lack of attraction and she then writes about a man named Bob Proctor. She writes "Bob Proctor is on my list of people I'd like to meet , and before I got notice of his visit to the area had a feeling I'd be shaking his hand sometime soon. .She then writes " So again this is one of those quantum decisions which will effect which lane I'll be traveling down, which reality which future I'll realize. The nature of reality is burning with opportunity every second." This man may very well of been in her sites if Travis didn't work out? She'd see him is at the Super Saturday August 18th event.

I do understand all the positive , and mystical talk, but she also writes in a few weeks about making up her ow reality, and then writes what if what if?

Sick: speaking about potential dates as though they were opportunities...

None of what she writes makes any sense. She throws a bunch of words together, just loves to have them pass through her uneducated pencil, and lays them out as though we're to believe this is some grand philosophical insight.

Did DB own all the furniture in their house?

I never thought about that before, but unless the house was furnished (possible for the area, but doubtful) or the furniture was rented (eg RAC) then he probably took everything with him when he moved back to Monterey. Did she ever mention having to rent a U-Haul to move any furniture when she moved away from Palm Desert? Not that I ever recall hearing. And if DB moved out of their Palm Desert house months before she did, I guess she was living there with little-to-no furniture? Maybe just the mattress that she brought with her when she eventually moved to Mesa and rented a bedroom? I'm surprised she didn't kill DB for leaving her all alone in a house with no furniture. That's worse than anything Travis ever did to her. Oh, but DB had gas cans. She would need those gas cans one day, so she couldn't kill DB. Maybe he was next to go, though, for leaving her highness in the lurch and setting the rest of her pathetic, miserable life on the path of perpetual decline.

"So again this is one of those quantum decisions which will effect (sic) which lane I'll be traveling down, which reality which future I'll realize."

"effect"? Another bullseye, Jodi. But all things considered, not too bad for someone who only graduated from the 10th grade.

IRregardless, we all know what quantum decision she made that "effected" the lane she traveled down, which reality which future she realized.

Sick: speaking about potential dates as though they were opportunities...

None of what she writes makes any sense. She throws a bunch of words together, just loves to have them pass through her uneducated pencil, and lays them out as though we're to believe this is some grand philosophical insight.

I don't know if he took any or left it all. What all did she take back in the UHaul?

On Wednesday August 29th, she writes that she had been over at Travis's house the day before and was to put some pictures on cd's for Travis, but didn't get it done. Hmmm This was before the trip to halfasoup pie the middle of September.

There have been three sexual encounters, dry humping and *advertiser censored*, no anal or vaginal sex so far since she's been in Mesa. In the August 29th post she writes of she and Travis "made out like crazy" and that they and Napoleon fall asleep in his bed and she stayed the night. I do think they didn't have "sex" until February, and then it was two times?

I don't know if he took any or left it all. What all did she take back in the UHaul?

On Wednesday August 29th, she writes that she had been over at Travis's house the day before and was to put some pictures on cd's for Travis, but didn't get it done. Hmmm This was before the trip to halfasoup pie the middle of September.

There have been three sexual encounters, dry humping and *advertiser censored*, no anal or vaginal sex so far since she's been in Mesa. In the August 29th post she writes of she and Travis "made out like crazy" and that they and Napoleon fall asleep in his bed and she stayed the night. I do think they didn't have "sex" until February, and then it was two times?

Hmm... now that I think about it, did she testify that she had rented a U-Haul when she moved back to Big Sur before eventually moving to Mesa (at Travis' insistence, of course)? I figured she only said that as a way of suggesting that she wasn't a stalker by moving from Palm Desert directly to Mesa, but maybe DB did leave some or all the furniture in the house behind when he moved out. And if so, where's that furniture today? Maybe she used it for firewood for if she ever ran out of gas in the desert on a road trip.

<modnsip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member