Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T. For anyone else who has been following the news about the children trapped in a cave in Thailand--

It looks like preparations are now underway to attempt a diving rescue. The media has been cleared out, forbidden to take video/photos of any kids who are brought out; the ambulances have been there, but are now lined up near the cave entrance; medic helicopters are ready; the boys' families have been relocated; the road into the staging area has been cleared.

Even if the first rescue is already underway (that hasn't been reported), i imagine it will be many hours before there's news, since it has been taking expert divers a full 5 hours to return to the entrance from where the boys are.

May the prayers & hope of people around the world help bring them all home alive.
Prayers for those boys and their families and for all those who are involved in trying rescue them.

I just googled "Jodi arias' cold sores in court 2013 and it popped up with a YouTube video of it.i can't figure out how to link it here.But,it's there :)

There are some screen capture images under that search, too. They will save you the time of running the video.

And....

This one by about Second 2:

O/T. For anyone else who has been following the news about the children trapped in a cave in Thailand--

It looks like preparations are now underway to attempt a diving rescue. The media has been cleared out, forbidden to take video/photos of any kids who are brought out; the ambulances have been there, but are now lined up near the cave entrance; medic helicopters are ready; the boys' families have been relocated; the road into the staging area has been cleared.

Even if the first rescue is already underway (that hasn't been reported), i imagine it will be many hours before there's news, since it has been taking expert divers a full 5 hours to return to the entrance from where the boys are.

May the prayers & hope of people around the world help bring them all home alive.

Continued off-topic.... Live updates (the British not-sensationalist MSM media are better at this than anything US): Thailand cave rescue: officials confirm rescue operation has begun – live

Ohhh myyyllanta! That thing is prominent!! It looks like it could testify on it's own behalf:D

81x24px-LL-4777c048_rolling-lol.gif

Ohhh myyyllanta! That thing is prominent!! It looks like it could testify on it's own behalf:D

I never at all got why people thought she was attractive. The courtside view is the unembellished her.

She has that herpes sore on her lip, correct, but are those puffy spots at her left mouth and cheek also herpes? Or are they something like sikicon filler gone awry?

I never at all got why people thought she was attractive. The courtside view is the unembellished her.

She has that herpes sore on her lip, correct, but are those puffy spots at her left mouth and cheek also herpes? Or are they something like sikicon filler gone awry?
Her cold sores are like the Pinocchio version.they get bigger the more she lies! She does have a puffy "my face is melting" look about her though.i always thought she was hard looking even at 27 when she was blonde,older looking even.

H4M! Are you into another summer time trip to AZ? LMAO!

Ummm. YOU may think that thought is a LMAO. Me, I'm trying to figure out how I can pull it off. :D And I do theoretically have a one week window of opportunity in August to try.

Plenty long enough (theoretically) to drive there & back, and to request reams of docs (and photos, Geevee & Pocket) from a COA clerk.

Ummm. YOU may think that thought is a LMAO. Me, I'm trying to figure out how I can pull it off. :D And I do theoretically have a one week window of opportunity in August to try.

Plenty long enough (theoretically) to drive there & back, and to request reams of docs (and photos, Geevee & Pocket) from a COA clerk.
On the road again I actually live on the outskirts of kingman.i read about your trip last time:).that had to have been something.i wasn't living here though when came through.

You are making my heart go pitter patter! But we can't ask that, not AZ in August, a melted puddle of Hope can't dissertate. ;)

You go, Girl! The online WS sag wagon is on the ready!

I really can't imagine how you can drive there and back in a week unless you're from, like, Texas, and even that would be pushing it depending on how long it takes to suck up to the archivists so they hand over everything you ever wanted, gratis.

On the road again I actually live on the outskirts of kingman.i read about your trip last time:).that had to have been something.i wasn't living here though when came through.

For some still fairly unfathomable reason, my eldest brother is planning on retiring to Kingman, he's never been there before nor knows anyone, (well, he did go to Vegas and drove to the vicinity to check it out a couple years ago), he didn't watch the trial or knew anything about the association to it (I asked lol), he just decided it was where he wanted to go. If I were on my own I'd likely be going with him. ha ha

You go, Girl! The online WS sag wagon is on the ready!

I really can't imagine how you can drive there and back in a week unless you're from, like, Texas, and even that would be pushing it depending on how long it takes to suck up to the archivists so they hand over everything you ever wanted, gratis.

It's 2,000 miles there, 2,000 miles back. I can fairly easily drive 600-700 miles a day, so it would be a kinda crazy road trip , yah, but it wouldn't be the first crazy one like that I've taken & it can be done.

The other possibility would be to fly out (flights to there are less expensive in August, I imagine, because like Geevee says, it's kinda melty hot then?)

If I can fly out I'd rent a car, and if I flew out & rented a car, I'd have time to get the docs AND drive the Hoover Dam escape route. :)

PS. I don't think the docs are free-free; I think they charge for the cost of making copies.

It's 2,000 miles there, 2,000 miles back. I can fairly easily drive 600-700 miles a day, so it would be a kinda crazy road trip , yah, but it wouldn't be the first crazy one like that I've taken & it can be done.

The other possibility would be to fly out (flights to there are less expensive in August, I imagine, because like Geevee says, it's kinda melty hot then?)

If I can fly out I'd rent a car, and if I flew out & rented a car, I'd have time to get the docs AND drive the Hoover Dam escape route. :)

PS. I don't think the docs are free-free; I think they charge for the cost of making copies.
Make sure your rental isn't "suspicious looking" lol

You know,come to think of it....if she was in white hills/meadview area(round those parts..says this lil country gal lol) it is right there very close to lake Mead Nevada! I mean,like a stone's throw! It's possible, very well could've dumped the knife,gun and other evidence in the lake. Just a thought

Tag. You're it? :D
I'm it! LOL.im attending a convention (not ppl related btw) with my son in Scottsdale on the 13th.i thought I had seen on our Google map that it was close to message.ive never been there before though. I couldn't take as an extensive trip as yours hope! Lol,my two year old is going to miss me after the 3days as it would be:)

For some still fairly unfathomable reason, my eldest brother is planning on retiring to Kingman, he's never been there before nor knows anyone, (well, he did go to Vegas and drove to the vicinity to check it out a couple years ago), he didn't watch the trial or knew anything about the association to it (I asked lol), he just decided it was where he wanted to go. If I were on my own I'd likely be going with him. ha ha
Well geevee,I live on the rural area of kingman.however,I have lived there and do shopping there.once upon a time Kingman was a great little town.its a nice area,but it has a drug issue(heroine is the issue along with meth sadly)and they are wanting to raise taxes again for a third time this year which is going to be hard for people like my family where we work hard to support ourselves.this might make it difficult for us to live here if that happens.these tax raises have been only in Kingman though. The rural parts of Kingman are beautiful and mostly quiet though,if that's to your brother's liking.i love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500