SIDEBAR #9- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I may expound on my last post a little - Wasn't it CMA that wore the sweat pants and long sleeves during the murder of Travis and showed up in Utah the next day wearing long sleeves in 100 degree weather? Since when does the heat bother the CM?
Oh, yes, she will and can take the heat.....JMO

imo, the sweat pants and long sleeved shirt (in Mesa) was to disguise herself (ninja).

She wore long sleeves in Utah to cover her injuries.

They referred to this womans death as an accident. Its more like depraved indifference.

They referred to this womans death as an accident. Its more like depraved indifference.

Maybe y'all should start a new thread to talk about Perryville Prison.

CMA is on 23 hour lockdown at Estrella until we get her to meet the needle at Perryville. We don't have her there yet. JMO

Maybe y'all should start a new thread to talk about Perryville Prison.

CMA is on 23 hour lockdown at Estrella until we get her to meet the needle at Perryville. We don't have her there yet. JMO

If it was up to us, she would be. But, they are tossing the idea of a plea deal. I hope it does not happen. I want to see Jodi sentenced to DEATH.

I wonder if Dr. Horn did the autopsy? :what:

ElleElle...While you're wondering...a little tune to wonder with.:innocent:

[video=youtube;mYek278jx2U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYek278jx2U[/video]

If it was up to us, she would be. But, they are tossing the idea of a plea deal. I hope it does not happen. I want to see Jodi sentenced to DEATH.

ElleElle, friend - why do you say "they are tossing the idea of a plea deal" when you know that is not true?

ElleElle, friend - why do you say "they are tossing the idea of a plea deal" when you know that is not true?

I do believe this:

"Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10
If I'm #JodiArias defense team, I'm reaching out right now with life w/o parole deal. County atty left door open today. Family spard mor crt

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10
Reports I got. County Atty. is going forward with new penalty phase for #JodiArias but will consider talking about a deal with defense.

Reports today that Maricopa County Atty. is open to negotiating a deal with #JodiArias defense that would allow her to avoid death.
"

Oh it was .. I just looked up deaths in custody in Australia and we are pretty bad too .. odd thing, only articles I could find related to aboriginal deaths, when it seems that non-indigenous deaths are 5 fold of that. Makes you wonder .. we have pretty harsh conditions here, and the courts are much more secretive.

Oh it was .. I just looked up deaths in custody in Australia and we are pretty bad too .. odd thing, only articles I could find related to aboriginal deaths, when it seems that non-indigenous deaths are 5 fold of that. Makes you wonder .. we have pretty harsh conditions here, and the courts are much more secretive.

In Canada, we have the same problem with the Natives. Except, the conditions are not hot, they're cold.

In Canada, we have the same problem with the Natives. Except, the conditions are not hot, they're cold.

Do the numbers correlate, I just looked into aboriginal deaths, and it seems the numbers are proportionate to the numbers incarcerated, so it's not that more of them die, it's simply that more are incarcerated to begin with .. so a social more than a prison system issue.

I don't think there is any way JA will take the plea deal for LWOP. She wants LWP or death. I believe she would rather die than do natural life like she said. She was just hoping for a shot at parole as a last minute hope.

I do believe this:

"Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10
If I'm #JodiArias defense team, I'm reaching out right now with life w/o parole deal. County atty left door open today. Family spard mor crt

Reports I got. County Atty. is going forward with new penalty phase for #JodiArias but will consider talking about a deal with defense.

Reports today that Maricopa County Atty. is open to negotiating a deal with #JodiArias defense that would allow her to avoid death.
"

This was my question to you:

Originally Posted by AuburnSchnauzer View Post

______

You replied with what? some tweets from Troy Hayden? So called "reports"?

Do the numbers correlate, I just looked into aboriginal deaths, and it seems the numbers are proportionate to the numbers incarcerated, so it's not that more of them die, it's simply that more are incarcerated to begin with .. so a social more than a prison system issue.

Yes, same with Canada. The aboriginals (women especially) are the highest ratio of prisoners for the the population. Interesting.

I don't think there is any way JA will take the plea deal for LWOP. She wants LWP or death. I believe she would rather die than do natural life like she said. She was just hoping for a shot at parole as a last minute hope.

Right. But, if she wanted to die, wouldn't she of after killing Travis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Livianth