SIDEBAR #9- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there is any way JA will take the plea deal for LWOP. She wants LWP or death. I believe she would rather die than do natural life like she said. She was just hoping for a shot at parole as a last minute hope.

No way she wants death. She is a psychopathic borderline disorder freak. She wants prison life so she can continue to control people. JMO

I don't get why he's so controversial? What's wrong with being tough on inmates??
If you are interested in finding out more about Sheriff Joe and why he is so controversial, I suggest you check out his Wikipedia page.
Joe Arpaio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

His reputation is largely based on politics and how a Maricopa County voter feels about illegal immigration, which seems to separate his supporters from his detractors.

The NY Times called him "America's Worst Sheriff." But his fans call him by his self-proclaimed moniker, "America's Toughest Sheriff" -- which happens to be the title of a book he wrote.

Knowing Sheriff Joe's personality, I suspect he takes pride in both titles.

This was my question to you:

Originally Posted by AuburnSchnauzer View Post
ElleElle, friend - why do you say "they are tossing the idea of a plea deal" when you know that is not true?

______

You replied with what? some tweets from Troy Hayden? So called "reports"?

http://www.azcentral.com/community/...zona-arias-case-prosecutor-death-penalty.html

"Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery discussed the next steps for the Arias case at a news conference Thursday. A jury convicted her of murder earlier this month but was unable to reach a verdict on whether she should be sentenced to life in prison or the death penalty for the killing of her lover Travis Alexander five years ago.

The deadlock means that Montgomery’s office will have to put on a new trial to determine her punishment. But it’s also possible that lawyers agree to end the case without a trial and give Arias a life sentence with no parole."

Right. But, if she wanted to die, wouldn't she of after killing Travis?
She doesn't have the cojones to kill herself (too narcissistic) or to accept natural life in prison. She truly wants out early or dead, imo. At least with the DP someone else would do the dirty deed, which she cannot do herself.

Yes, same with Canada. The aboriginals (women especially) are the highest ratio of prisoners for the the population. Interesting.

Perhaps you have the issues we do .. if I send you a photo of an Australian aboriginal settlement you'll think you're looking at a third world country, it seems no matter what is spent the situation never improves, nobody knows what to do about it .. or even if outside help even does any good!

She doesn't have the cojones to kill herself (too narcissistic) or to accept natural life in prison. She truly wants out early or dead, imo. At least with the DP someone else would do the dirty deed, which she cannot do herself.

She wants to die to control, she wants LWP for control. :facepalm: BPD all the way.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/...zona-arias-case-prosecutor-death-penalty.html

"Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery discussed the next steps for the Arias case at a news conference Thursday. A jury convicted her of murder earlier this month but was unable to reach a verdict on whether she should be sentenced to life in prison or the death penalty for the killing of her lover Travis Alexander five years ago.

The deadlock means that Montgomery’s office will have to put on a new trial to determine her punishment. But it’s also possible that lawyers agree to end the case without a trial and give Arias a life sentence with no parole."

The way that's worded it makes it look like the State has to put an entirely new trial, not just a new sentencing phase. Az Central's bias slip showing again? :facepalm:

The way that's worded it makes it look like the State has to put an entirely new trial, not just a new sentencing phase. Az Central's bias slip showing again? :facepalm:

I read it as the PP, but now I read it, you're right! They do make it sound like a brand new trial.

She wants to die to control, she wants LWP for control. :facepalm: BPD all the way.
I really think she would rather die than get LWOP. She took her chances and is now hung in the balance. Her family has nothing to do with her decision to roll the dice. She thought she might get life, and hopefully get parole. She wont accept LWOP. Trust me, this is not an option for her. She will roll the dice again for the next penalty phase.

I really think she would rather die than get LWOP. She took her chances and is now hung in the balance. Her family has nothing to do with her decision to roll the dice. She thought she might get life, and hopefully get parole. She wont accept LWOP. Trust me, this is not an option for her. She will roll the dice again for the next penalty phase.

Sorry pip, i'm confused. Are you saying she really wants the DP, but with take her chances on the new PP trial to see what happens?

imo, she enjoys the game, and would play it again.

Having read above that NG again played that sex tape I just sent an email asking her to stop. I told her that I felt she was the one victimizing Travis and his family by playing that, and as long as she continued to abuse Travis I would not watch her show.

I doubt it will make her stop, but I feel better having sent that.

Thank you, shiloh! I did the same thing! She's been doing it throughout the trial and I've been upset about it for a long time. When I heard it being played again tonight -over and over, I about blew my lid and I shot off a nasty email to her as well. She really needs to stop disrespecting the memory of Travis.

Thank you, shiloh! I did the same thing! She's been doing it throughout the trial and I've been upset about it for a long time. When I heard it being played again tonight -over and over, I about blew my lid and I shot off a nasty email to her as well. She really needs to stop disrespecting the memory of Travis.

I haven't watched HLN for a few days and my anxiety levels have decreased. We finally got the ID channel up here, so I got that on. :)

But, yes, the sex tapes were being aired this morning at 9am! For crying out loud HLN, children can see/hear this! :banghead:

Sorry pip, i'm confused. Are you saying she really wants the DP, but with take her chances on the new PP trial to see what happens?

imo, she enjoys the game, and would play it again.
It's a combo deal.. she does not want LWOP. She shook the dice to see if she could get LWP.. but she would rather have DP over LWOP.. no doubt in my mind.

Trust me, she doesn't think she deserves death or life without release - This wretched woman thinks still that she will skate somehow. I agree that she won't settle. That is the way a psychopathic mind works. She still wants control. Let us all hope and pray that the next jury panel gets it right for Travis and his family.

I love all these pictures of young Travis:

travis alexander (amazing grace) - YouTube

Go for it Alexanders. I would. This crap coming out will only get uglier to make you change your mind. I'm here. Shoulders are good.

It's a combo deal.. she does not want LWOP. She shook the dice to see if she could get LWP.. but she would rather have DP over LWOP.. no doubt in my mind.

So, what will happen when there is a new PP jury and the verdict is not the DP?

Go for it Alexanders. I would. This crap coming out will only get uglier to make you change your mind. I'm here. Shoulders are good.

No, :please: don't give up. It's not over, until it's over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinicole93