Sidebar Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it did - the autopsy reports talks of Dr. G. washing the silt out of the skull...

The report said the bones have sandy, silty dirt on their surfaces, except for the skull.

Yes, Dr. G. washed the interior of the skull and found sandy, silty dirt, but this does not explain why the exterior of the skull did not have sandy, silty dirt on it while the bones did.

The report said the bones have sandy, silty dirt on their surfaces, except for the skull.

Yes, Dr. G. washed the interior of the skull and found sandy, silty dirt, but this does not explain why the exterior of the skull did not have sandy, silty dirt on it while the bones did.

Because it was not buried but sitting on a pile of leaves which, and I think JA was trying to make a point here with the plant lady, that some of the leaves had fallen when the skull came out of the bag after the water receded. Whereas some of the bones were either buried in dirt or half buried. The skull was never buried, just sitting there on a nest of leaves. It's almost as if Caylee was protecting it as if to say..."See what my Mommy did to me." jmo

Thank you - I was just trying to work out the time difference. It is amazing how much press it is getting here in my area. Quite the media machine.....
I'd forgotten about the part of her covering her ears while Meredith screamed as she was being killed, and accusing her former boss. Weird testimony - not surprised she was initially found guilty. I can't even guess at what verdict is coming down now.

Maybe it's different in Seattle, but I'm in Ohio and there has been very little about it in the news, of course it's not "ignored" but the Conrad Murray trials seems to have eclipsed it. On the note regarding MK covering her ears, that testimony was thrown out. Seem as though during the initial all-night interview where she claimed the police beat her and otherwise "tortured her", and her Italian was poor, she was asked to imagine a scenario whereby MK was killed and she was there and that's where the covering of the ears story arose. She was also denied a lawyer during that interrogation. As for the former boss accusation, she was asked about possible perperators. Alot's been screwed up in translation. I have NO idea how it's going to turn out and only a little cursory knowlege of the case. If she's aquitted, we'll be sure to be hit by a news storm, a book, a movie, and we'll all probably learn more about the case then we ever wanted to. AK will be a celebrity, bet that will burn someone's tail we all know and love who was recently aquitted.....:innocent:

ok -- gotcha now. I was getting confused. lol.

I was just reading your answer LambChop and smiling because I remember Dr. Spitz in court "trying to manipulate the mandible and if you remember - he dropped it.....
A mandible isn't something that stays in place without "help"....

And didn't he have a locking device on it so it could be reattached. He is an expert and even he could not get it lined up correctly. Not an easy ask. As Dr. G said in her deposition when CM asked her who put the mandible in place and Dr. G's answer was: "God." I love it. jmo

I think it was mentioned early on that chloroform only knocks a person out for about 5 minutes (of course there was enough in KC's trunk to kill Caylee) but the duct tape might have been to finish the job. So I think it is possible both were used, chloroform to control Caylee if she fought back and duct tape to make sure she was dead. jmo

Over three years talking about the matter in which Caylee died daily and for three months after FCA was mistakenly freed and not discussing so intently her cause of death....WELL, it is hard to think about what Caylee went through at the hands of her so called mother! :maddening:

Soooooo lets forget the duct tape and the chloroform for a second. In a garbage bag around the corner from the offenders house were the bones and clothes and blankets of her child. All of the items found in that bag all came from the anthony home. The car had quite an awful smell and there were signs of decompostion in some paper towels found in the offenders car. We have a multitude of lies a family of coverups and a jury who wanted to smell a velveeta package but not one of them asked to smell the actual car. hmmm??? I believe the simplest easiest to prove facts of this case warranted at the very least some kind of jail time. Alas, I will never understand how 12 people couldnt take the simplest undebatable facts and come up with a different conclusion. Taking away the chloroform, duct tape, I still see a girl who killed her kid.

Maybe it's different in Seattle, but I'm in Ohio and there has been very little about it in the news, of course it's not "ignored" but the Conrad Murray trials seems to have eclipsed it. On the note regarding MK covering her ears, that testimony was thrown out. Seem as though during the initial all-night interview where she claimed the police beat her and otherwise "tortured her", and her Italian was poor, she was asked to imagine a scenario whereby MK was killed and she was there and that's where the covering of the ears story arose. She was also denied a lawyer during that interrogation. As for the former boss accusation, she was asked about possible perperators. Alot's been screwed up in translation. I have NO idea how it's going to turn out and only a little cursory knowlege of the case. If she's aquitted, we'll be sure to be hit by a news storm, a book, a movie, and we'll all probably learn more about the case then we ever wanted to. AK will be a celebrity, bet that will burn someone's tail we all know and love who was recently aquitted.....:innocent:

I'm amazed because I don't live in Seattle but in BC/Canada - and even further amazed this young woman has managed to totally eclipse her co-defendent. I read an interview from the young man's father, a doctor in Italy...who drives to visit him every weekend. Very sad.

BBM - I believe we are witnessing the parent's media machine. I make a point of only reading European news to get a balanced view of what is going on. I think had Amanda been more respectful of Italian law, the police and the predicament she found herself in - she may have initially fared better. What I'm having difficulty balancing is the picture her parents paint and her actual behaviour before and after this trial. Sound familiar?

Soooooo lets forget the duct tape and the chloroform for a second. In a garbage bag around the corner from the offenders house were the bones and clothes and blankets of her child. All of the items found in that bag all came from the anthony home. The car had quite an awful smell and there were signs of decompostion in some paper towels found in the offenders car. We have a multitude of lies a family of coverups and a jury who wanted to smell a velveeta package but not one of them asked to smell the actual car. hmmm??? I believe the simplest easiest to prove facts of this case warranted at the very least some kind of jail time. Alas, I will never understand how 12 people couldnt take the simplest undebatable facts and come up with a different conclusion. Taking away the chloroform, duct tape, I still see a girl who killed her kid.

I love a logical mind. The method of stripping away information to get to the bare facts IMO will always give you a true answer.

One in a billion? Still could have happened. In fact I'd have bet money you would have given me one in a billion odds Casey would not have been found not guilty before the trial.

As far as the triple bagging, I have seen no evidence the duct tape was placed on Caylee at the same time of the triple bagging. Who's to say who ever placed Caylee there didn't return a day, or even a week later to place her in the triple bagging.

Heck, let's even hypothosize; Casey is in fact responsible for Caylee's being there - as cold hearted as Casey is painted here by those that assume she is guilty - would you put it past her to have just tossed Caylee out? GA, or another person discovers this a day or so later, decides to at least "bag" Caylee.

Caylee's body was triple bagged. What are the chances of what you're proposing happening, one in a billion.

see there's the problem -- taking all that into consideration only proves that Caylee died and Casey knew - It doesn't prove murder. all JMO of course.

The skull was covered by the garbage bag which RK lifted up with his "stick".....

Actually, if the garbage bag was covering the skull, that would explain why there was no silty, dirt on the exterior of the skull. That does answer my question as to why there was no dirt on the skull, but there was dirt on the bones. Thank you :)

see there's the problem -- taking all that into consideration only proves that Caylee died and Casey knew - It doesn't prove murder. all JMO of course.

Yes, of course - the mysterious stranger of course - not the mother involved in a relationship where a child overnight was not welcome, a child who was beginning to speak and tell tales on her mother, and a mother who'd stolen so much money from her mother she was no longer welcome in her family home but her child was....a child who was completely limiting the freedom she wanted far more than she wanted her child .......all reason leads us to believe the most obvious person had both opportunity and motive....

I just don't see the point of turning a wheel that is bogged down in facts....

I'm amazed because I don't live in Seattle but in BC/Canada - and even further amazed this young woman has managed to totally eclipse her co-defendent. I read an interview from the young man's father, a doctor in Italy...who drives to visit him every weekend. Very sad.

BBM - I believe we are witnessing the parent's media machine. I make a point of only reading European news to get a balanced view of what is going on. I think had Amanda been more respectful of Italian law, the police and the predicament she found herself in - she may have initially fared better. What I'm having difficulty balancing is the picture her parents paint and her actual behaviour before and after this trial. Sound familiar?

There is another coincidence. They are not mentioning the victim in all this... it's all about Amanda.

There is another coincidence. They are not mentioning the victim in all this... it's all about Amanda.

Isn't that the truth? I just read an interview of the Kercher family on BBC before reading your comment. It IS all about Amanda...and her family in the media..

Isn't that the truth? I just read an interview of the Kercher family on BBC before reading your comment. It IS all about Amanda...and her family in the media..

Oh my,,,,,,, methinks I know what got into the Pinellas Jury - my line of reasoning just now :waitasec:..... I'm sitting here reading this (in Ohio, on Eastern time mind you). So I think to myself! Hey it's past 11:00 right now! I bet the people in California got the verdict, maybe I'll check websleuths to see if a Californian has posted......:waitasec: So, it's official.....I'm the 13th biggest idiot on the planet......:banghead:

Yes, of course - the mysterious stranger of course - not the mother involved in a relationship where a child overnight was not welcome, a child who was beginning to speak and tell tales on her mother, and a mother who'd stolen so much money from her mother she was no longer welcome in her family home but her child was....a child who was completely limiting the freedom she wanted far more than she wanted her child .......all reason leads us to believe the most obvious person had both opportunity and motive....

I just don't see the point of turning a wheel that is bogged down in facts....

I don't recall posting anything about a stranger. In my opinion, it was an accident she tried to covr up and look like a kidnapping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NeNe79