Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the link to the thread that started it all:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67513"]Caylee Marie Anthony - 2 - missing for a month before mother contacts authorities! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Anyone have quick access to Casey's bacne pictures to post just in case she is lurking so we can make her go away?

Radar online is reporting on its site.

If that's all it is, those jurors still wouldn't have convicted her. IMO

I very much agree with this, mainly because the Jury didn't trust George. I will believe 100% to my dying day that George was "in" on the entire Defense set-up of naming him as the culprit, the sexual molester and the disposer of Caylee's body.

George wasn't shy about it, he voiced it in open Court during the Hearing, "I will do anything it takes to save my daughter, Casey, yes." He went on the clarify that "anything" also included illegal maneuvers.

He made good on that promise, behaved in a hostile manner on the witness stand during the trial, was defiant toward Jose and completely over-played his part.

An annual reunion on Caylee's birthday would be a fun thing. It's fun to reminisce and see old friends. If you guys want to do something like that, be organized ahead of time and the mods can help you get the word out with a bulletin or the like. Just don't depend on us to remember, we get super busy in the day to day stuff.

An annual reunion on Caylee's birthday would be a fun thing. It's fun to reminisce and see old friends. If you guys want to do something like that, be organized ahead of time and the mods can help you get the word out with a bulletin or the like. Just don't depend on us to remember, we get super busy in the day to day stuff.

...reading my mind. Let's do this!

I joined WS right after the CA case.....

I was incensed with the outcome..

I started following Baby Lisa's case on WS...hoping that there was still justice in this world...

I have become entrenched in WS ever since!

I found WS after watching NG, then getting on Orlando Sentinel website, reading Cindy's brother, Rick's posts and saw and clicked on the WS link...been here ever since.

Just about time for the story so I thought I'd check in. I saw the locked thread for the big news. So it's the waiting game now. :sigh:

I'm hoping it's big news, and I'm expecting to be disappointed.

Just to help out the mods a bit, here's a link to the thread we should move over to shortly.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191239"]WKMG/Tony Pipitone Uncovers Evidence - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I found WS after watching NG, then getting on Orlando Sentinel website, reading Cindy's brother, Rick's posts and saw and clicked on the WS link...been here ever since.

I remember Rick's posts! So many were debating if it was really him or not.

I've been watching Big Bang reruns since 9. Almost 11 now but while we wait, unless any BBT fans missed this it's a must see:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdLvUkLW5Jk"]The Big Bang Theory Flash mob! [Full version compilation] - YouTube[/ame]

images

We will always love you and be here forever dear sweet Caylee!!!

Know when I realized I was an addicted Websleuths member? During the Frye Hearing when they were talking about post mortem death bands and I remember pulling out a piece of my own hair to examine it. I also remember that I was not the only one. I also remember the many pizza experiments and duct tape experiments. This was a very dedicated group of sleuths! Some braver than me.

I did ask to look into the trunk of some random woman's Pontiac Sunfire. Just to see what it looked like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aussie Aussie