SIDEBAR to the Drew Peterson trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no doubt Lopez is late on purpose to throw Koch off! Would be just the thing he would do!

I would think it would be the other way around. He will have to come in and sit down at the table where Koch is going over this closing statement as we speak. At this rate he will not be able to complete his closing statement within the two hour period and have to carry it over to after lunch. jmo

WHAT IF!!! (MOO lol) The defense team saw what the jury was wearing and it indicated a guilty verdict, and now the defense is stalling, ie late in traffic, while the other attorney's are speaking with the DA to bid for a plea deal.

DP and his lawyers are all now inside the courtroom! Finally!

Sounds like the defense paid people to come out and scream Viva La DP. :waitasec:

PS clicking on more smiles doesn't work..nothing happens?

Yeah Kimster...Should be starting any time...

When was Lisa Lopez shown laughing at the mention of Stacy's name? Is that true? I just saw a post on Facebook about that. How disrespectful and unprofessional....Unreal.

That was a typo as they began lining up at 1 pm yesterday! A poster somewhere else said they were playing CLUE game and changed on of the rooms to the bathroom, changed Col. MMustard to Drew, and changed the candlestick to a billy club. The also watched the movie Untouchable while in line.

Thanks, atthelake!!!

Lovin' that!!:floorlaugh:

Ruth Ravve ‏@RuthRavve
#DrewPeterson Defense is setting up its power point presentation--that's why court hasn't begun yet

I just looked again at the crime scene photo of Kathleen in the tub and there is no way, that she fell in that tub and landed in such a position. Just pure common sense should tell anyone that this is not an accident.

Is there a reason there's no new thread for this week? Closing arguments deserve their own thread.

Grab your briefcases and move into the courtroom!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8328847#post8328847"]Drew Peterson's Trial *CLOSING ARGUMENTS* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500