Sources: Huckaby Claims Cantu Death 'An Accident'

the more i look at this statement..the more i believe he is referring to the jail house visit..seeing and talking to melissa thru the tv camera while visiting her in jail..yeah thats it!

I think it is actually MENTONE, CA, but thank you for the clarification. I was going to post that myself and am glad you did.

It is MANTECA, CA. I actually lived there a long time ago. It is ~10-15mi east of Tracy.

Do we know what drugs were used? I wonder if it was GHB or Special K. Both of these drugs carry the potential of a fatal overdose. I thought of these two because they would sedate her basically to the point of being in a light coma. Also, if she were drugged with either one of these, then molested...she would wake up with no memory of what happened to her :( I wonder if the intent was to drug her, rape her, then dump her somewhere to wake up not having a clue who hurt her.

Years ago, someone put GHB into my drink at a night club. Thankfully my brother was there & brought me home to take care of me. As if that isn't scary enough, when I woke up I found that a huge chunk of memory was gone. I couldn't even remember going to the club at all. The drug created a total blackout that included lost hrs. before it was even administered.

If one of these was the drug used, MH probably thought Sandra would wake up somewhere not even remembering going to her house at all.

Hi Pet, Could this GHB or Special K have been the narcotic found in the child's (maybe Sandra's) system a few months ago when she was found unresponsive? TIA Nonni

If you don't allow someone to leave then it's considered a kidnapping. If you hold them against their will. Kidnapping is not necessarily taking from one place to another. It could be as simple as not allowing Sandra to leave.

True but how do you prove she was prevented from leaving? Unless there was a witness present or some physical evidence, it's all just speculation.

True but how do you prove she was prevented from leaving? Unless there was a witness present or some physical evidence, it's all just speculation.
It is obvious that Sandra was held against her will. She did not stay with Melissa in order to be molested, raped, and murdered then thrown into her suitcase. At some point, there is no question she would have wanted to leave and was unable.

Even if Sandra went to the church willingly with Melissa under some false pretense, she was held against her will once she got there and prior to her death. This constitutes kidnapping and can easily be proven in court.

Let's think about MH raping "the body" after death, as has been questioned as a possibility:

If MH did this after the child was dead, then that would be PREMEDITATED MURDER, and the abuse of the corps for whatever sick purpose you are imagining would be the motive. The defense can't argue she was mentally ill and didn't know what she was doing, because obviously, she knew she had broken the law and went through a lot to conceal the body.

That's still murder one, with special circumstances.

Death Penalty case.

But my guess is LE has already gotten the grim details of this case worked out for the most part, as Huckaby appears to have confessed last Friday.

Something a rather wild and crazy lawyer on Grace's show said the other night was actually quite a crystal of clarity about this "mentally incompetent" issue: the lawyer said Huckaby knew what she did was wrong, as she probably taught that in Sunday School.

Seriously? Are you kidding?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat
Back