Starting over again - Brainstorm session

I don't recall KK making this comment and thought I had followed her online pretty good :eek:

I did read it Boondock and it was like the feeling one would get if they were walking over a bed of vertical red hot nails in India. Jagged me it did, as it so opposite to everything else we had read.

I had asked her a question about the witness and where she lived - maybe 3 weeks ago. That was about the time I read that. She quit posting not long after that and I don't know if she deleted any of her posts. I do think I will delve into it though. The point could be so major, a slip of the tongue through her fingers so to speak.

I have thought about this one point so much and never said anything. BTW, she wrote she would clarify what she thought about that witness and where they lived that she wrote. She never did :confused: xox

PSS: Animal, if you want me to delete this post I will. I am just trying to find out the truth of what happened.

scandi, I think I found the comment you're talking about, I believe KK meant she wasn't there when JB was told to go home

scandi, I think I found the comment you're talking about, I believe KK meant she wasn't there when JB was told to go home

You're a
12.gif
Boondock, and thanks for the response to my post.

Do we really know that JB made it all the way to her house? I think that is is a big gray area. I'm glad you found the comment I read so I know I'm not dillusional
muttley.gif
. Gee, you know, you get so passionate about a case you are studying and when you have a 'brain fart', you have to bring it down to a yea or nay. Rule it in or rule it out.

There just has to be some BIG CLUE we have not noticed yet. Tiny things make a difference. xox xox

I don't recall KK making this comment and thought I had followed her online pretty good :eek:

Hi there boondock! mom K did make that comment and that's the reason I put it in the time-line. Mom K said she didn't know when mom Baum started calling her cause her phone was dead. Eventually mom Baum reached her and that's why they started searching for Lindsey late...around 10:20 or so, by car. I thought it was unfortunate because mom Baum started looking for Lindsey on foot around 10:00 and joined mom K and boyfriend in a car around 10:20 - 10:30. Mom K wasn't anticipating any traumatic event that night and it could very well be her phone was as dead as Lindsey's. Remember mom K doesn't drive and her boyfriend took, and passed, a lie detector test. LE cleared them! :confused:

Mom Baum thought Lindsey would be walking home with her brother and would not be alone. If I was going to question anyone it would be the person who sent Josh home...and even than that person had no idea Lindsey would be walking home alone. Soooo confusing!

Hi there boondock! mom K did make that comment and that's the reason I put it in the time-line. Mom K said she didn't know when mom Baum started calling her cause her phone was dead. Eventually mom Baum reached her and that's why they started searching for Lindsey late...around 10:20 or so, by car. I thought it was unfortunate because mom Baum started looking for Lindsey on foot around 10:00 and joined mom K and boyfriend in a car around 10:20 - 10:30. Mom K wasn't anticipating any traumatic event that night and it could very well be her phone was as dead as Lindsey's. Remember mom K doesn't drive and her boyfriend took, and passed, a lie detector test. LE cleared them! :confused:

Hi Eyes, See, all that you have said in that post that you have diligently written makes no sense and creates big ??? Marks in the case IMO.

What I truly think is she said her phone was being charged because she was otherwise occupied or not home when the whole fiasco of Lindsey being sent home happened. And a logical reason would be, OH! My phone was charging. I was incommunicado!

And yet 45 min or so later she met up with Lindsey's Mom, they were in a car driving around and then at 10:40 or so MB called the police to report Lindsey was missing.

I don't think KK is involved at all in her disappearance, nor is Lindsey's Mom. I do think KK's changeable story line reflects things that she doesn't want to put out there. Who knows why? We all know of 2 occasions where our steadfast posters were on scene, each speaking to her, and LE made themselves present to our posters. That says so much to me.

A woman who went online right away to discuss the case when she was one of the last to see Lindsey. A woman who never volunteered to take a lie detector test. Add it up and I think this whole scenario and what was really going on that night needs to be re-examined again from the get go.

That is what is always done to solve a COLD case, and we aren't even cold yet. Kimster has given us this platform to try and find out the RED FLAGS, in starting all over again. I just think something isn't ringing true about what KK has put out there, like a decoy duck, sitting all pretty to look real. And what she says doesn't add up. You wouldn't have any dinner if you were going by her! xox

I think it's important to remember that 3 kids walked to mom K's together

Lindsey isn't around to give her version of the walk
Josh - was sent home at some point in time and I'm sure his memory is somewhat traumatized by the loss of his sister
friend K - gives her version which may be totally INaccurate.

Children are notorious for their POOR reporting and inaccurate eye witness accounts. Cognitively, children are very poor at sequencing events especially when it involves time. They add their own interpretation and most often are very inacurate. These are the reports the two moms are going on...so expect many inconsistencies and inaccuracies.

Have you ever sat down with a 10yo who is telling you of an important event at school that needs accuracy? Yikes! At about 1/2 hour you'd like to put a million word limit on them. And these are children not traumatized by the loss of a sister or friend. I always keep that in mind when dealing with the inconsistencies of children...they are NOT good little eye-witness reporters. If I want accuracy - I don't go to a child!!!

Mom Baum thought Lindsey would be walking home with her brother and would not be alone. If I was going to question anyone it would be the person who sent Josh home...and even than that person had no idea Lindsey would be walking home alone. Soooo confusing!

Hi Eyes, I never read that MB thought Lindsey and JB would be walking home together. I only read at 10pm she knew something was wrong because Lindsey was not home yet, and she went out walking to try to find her. xox I actually heard her say that on a video.

Hi Eyes, See, all that you have said in that post that you have diligently written makes no sense and creates big ??? Marks in the case IMO.

What I truly think is she said her phone was being charged because she was otherwise occupied or not home when the whole fiasco of Lindsey being sent home happened. And a logical reason would be, OH! My phone was charging. I was incommunicado!

And yet 45 min or so later she met up with Lindsey's Mom, they were in a car driving around and then at 10:40 or so MB called the police to report Lindsey was missing.

I don't think KK is involved at all in her disappearance, nor is Lindsey's Mom. I do think KK's changeable story line reflects things that she doesn't want to put out there. Who knows why? We all know of 2 occasions where our steadfast posters were on scene, each speaking to her, and LE made themselves present to our posters. That says so much to me.

A woman who went online right away to discuss the case when she was one of the last to see Lindsey. A woman who never volunteered to take a lie detector test. Add it up and I think this whole scenario and what was really going on that night needs to be re-examined again from the get go.

That is what is always done to solve a COLD case, and we aren't even cold yet. Kimster has given us this platform to try and find out the RED FLAGS, in starting all over again. I just think something isn't ringing true about what KK has put out there, like a decoy duck, sitting all pretty to look real. And what she says doesn't add up. You wouldn't have any dinner if you were going by her! xox

You're so right - no dinner! :) I'm was totally confused by the communication between the two moms and I thought what mom K said made it even more confusing. When I read her explanation about her phone charging I included it in the time-line...not because it made sense but because it was some explanation why her and mom Baum didn't hook up earlier. I have another time-line that includes her many statements because I think it's important to keep track of them within a time-line. I included them at first and noted they weren't cleared by LE. and was than told to delete them so I did. Every line in that time-line could have been offset by another 3-4 versions; by LE; by mom Baum; and by mom K. NOBODY has made an attempt to be accurate. NO press conferences to clear up contradictions. Yikes...this case is crazy! I think it's best that I leave this case until there is new information that is accurate. I responded at first just to clear up the time-line. Sorry if you thought I I was trying to correct your thinking on this matter.

Hi Eyes, I never read that MB thought Lindsey and JB would be walking home together. I only read at 10pm she knew something was wrong because Lindsey was not home yet, and she went out walking to try to find her. xox I actually heard her say that on a video.

I heard her say she thought Lindsey would be walking back with her brother if the overnight was a 'no'....that's why she sent him along. I heard that several times. Gosh...the reporting on this case has been terrible.

I think it's important to remember that 3 kids walked to mom K's together

Lindsey isn't around to give her version of the walk
Josh - was sent home at some point in time and I'm sure his memory is somewhat traumatized by the loss of his sister
friend K - gives her version which may be totally INaccurate.

Children are notorious for their POOR reporting and inaccurate eye witness accounts. Cognitively, children are very poor at sequencing events especially when it involves time. They add their own interpretation and most often are very inacurate. These are the reports the two moms are going on...so expect many inconsistencies and inaccuracies.

Have you ever sat down with a 10yo who is telling you of an important event at school that needs accuracy? Yikes! At about 1/2 hour you'd like to put a million word limit on them. And these are children not traumatized by the loss of a sister or friend. I always keep that in mind when dealing with the inconsistencies of children...they are NOT good little eye-witness reporters. If I want accuracy - I don't go to a child!!!

I so agree with you they are the world's worst eyewitnesses because of their age. xox

I heard her say she thought Lindsey would be walking back with her brother if the overnight was a 'no'....that's why she sent him along. I heard that several times. Gosh...the reporting on this case has been terrible.

It sure is terrible Eyes, I watched one video where MB discussed this very thing. I could be wrong, but what I came away with had nothing to do with JB. He wasn't involved in an overnight stay, and the last I read the argument happened behind the Shell Station on the way to KK's house. We know the bike was ditched there, or I should say discovered there a couple of days after she went missing. I think it was just left there and if JB walked all the way up to KK's house after he was told to take the bike back home, he doesn't mind too well.

It has been a weird day for me all day, so if I am too strong here I am sorry.

Something isn't right about the whole scenario from the incept of her going missing and leaving KK's house. All the "she walked down 6th till the trees covered her, MK couldn't see her anymore, then the dogs followed her scent south on 6th, the witness could have lived on Simpson between 5th and 6th, etc. I think is it mumbo jumbo because something known might not be safe or smart for someone to tell at this point in time. It is the only thing I can think of and it is at the nub of the whole case!

xox

You're so right - no dinner! :) I'm was totally confused by the communication between the two moms and I thought what mom K said made it even more confusing. When I read her explanation about her phone charging I included it in the time-line...not because it made sense but because it was some explanation why her and mom Baum didn't hook up earlier. I have another time-line that includes her many statements because I think it's important to keep track of them within a time-line. I included them at first and noted they weren't cleared by LE. and was than told to delete them so I did. Every line in that time-line could have been offset by another 3-4 versions; by LE; by mom Baum; and by mom K. NOBODY has made an attempt to be accurate. NO press conferences to clear up contradictions. Yikes...this case is crazy! I think it's best that I leave this case until there is new information that is accurate. I responded at first just to clear up the time-line. Sorry if you thought I I was trying to correct your thinking on this matter.

No Eyes, both of us are trying to make sense in the matter of the timeline. Something just jumped out at me about the phone and I see why you wrote what you did. At this point we can only write down what we have read. What confuses the issue is conflicting statements from someone who is within a hairs width of a young girl vanishing, not yet seen and with no idea as to where she has gone.

So little has been confirmed by LE. We know they are hot on it, and yet it is so difficult to make sense of what happened with what we have been told by them. That is why I am going to statements that are close to a 'first witness' in the case, if she really was. xox xox

My hinky meter is going bonkers now! I was wondering at the time I started this thread if we would be getting tied up at KK's house and now here we are! The reason I've been hinky over her was one comment...and I think it was something she blogged on the other site...She was asked about something and she changed the story saying she had to go back and ask her daughter that part again. I'm up too late now to go back and hunt it down...but I just remember thinking "now why wouldn't she have already gotten every detail from her daughter about that night BY NOW?" Then the dogs scent...There's starting to be too many loose ends with her now.

At first I thought that there might have been some negligence on her part...like maybe she insisted Lindsey leave and didn't really think about her welfare as far as walking home alone and now feels guilty, so she's covering up her involvement in that manner. It still might be something like that and has nothing to do with Lindsey's disappearance...or it could be something way more serious.

I definately feel KK is feeling very guilty about something.

deleted as double post due to hyperactive mouse! LOL

My hinky meter is going bonkers now! I was wondering at the time I started this thread if we would be getting tied up at KK's house and now here we are! The reason I've been hinky over her was one comment...and I think it was something she blogged on the other site...She was asked about something and she changed the story saying she had to go back and ask her daughter that part again. I'm up too late now to go back and hunt it down...but I just remember thinking "now why wouldn't she have already gotten every detail from her daughter about that night BY NOW?" Then the dogs scent...There's starting to be too many loose ends with her now.

At first I thought that there might have been some negligence on her part...like maybe she insisted Lindsey leave and didn't really think about her welfare as far as walking home alone and now feels guilty, so she's covering up her involvement in that manner. It still might be something like that and has nothing to do with Lindsey's disappearance...or it could be something way more serious.

I definately feel KK is feeling very guilty about something.

I think we all agree Kimster that something is afoot. We would never realize this if KK hadn't made all those changing statements! She must remember everything her daughter has told her about what happened. That always bugged me too, to have to fo clarify something with MK. Are posters gullible or what? LOL

It is the reality of what happened that evening that is of optimum importance. LE must feel the same way we do, her statements conflict and don't add up, or they would not have been staying so close to her in an undercover manner as they were, what, 2 1/2 weeks into the case? Bizarre. I am trying to think of another case where someone so close to the disappearance of a child has gone out of their way like KK has to openly discuss an active case on a public forum. Too much with it, changing what she has already said to reflect a very different scenario.

Well, enough said, but I bet she rue's the day she ever started discussing Lindsey's case with the general public. As though what she said to change what we had read would change it for real! It shows very little respect for Lindsey IMO. xox

Because Lindsey is a Girl Scout, I wonder if she went door-to-door selling cookies earlier this year, and attracted the eye of someone who lives in the neighborhood where she was last seen, i.e., her own neighborhood.

Remember that Danielle Van Dam (sp?) had been selling cookies to her neighbors, including her abductor/killer whose name, IIRC, is Westerfield.

Just something to think about....and MOO.

Hi everyone stopping by before leaving for Aberdeen to call on music stores and thenMcCleary. Remember the old saying when refering to KK. "Thou protest too much" She can't keep still and we know what that means in profiling. Today is the day Tuba discussed as being an important day in Lindsey's investigation. Also don't forget Tubas post I think on July ist post 7??? Descibing the triangle of perps! On the road again. I find it just alitttle bit ironic to go to Mc Cleary on today. We just want to get a feel of the climate in town.

I would LOVE to see that Timeline eyes! There's no way to incorporate it into a post? (Yup, that's me .... always trying to coax the "other person" into trouble :D )

Totally agree: "NOBODY has made an attempt to be accurate. NO press conferences to clear up contradictions."

I've admired the way LE has handled some of the other high profile cases recently in their dedication to the press conference. It sends a clear message - we're not messing around, and we are not apathetic to the fact that our babies are being taken, killed, and abused right under our noses! The Sheriff that sat with the Baum's on the Early Morning Show was a poor representative of whatever drive LE may have in sending that message in Lindsey's case!

And TOTALLY disagree: "I think it's best that I leave this case until there is new information that is accurate. "

We would definitely notice you were gone eyes, and you would be missed! Please stick around ~ Lindsey needs us all!
:blowkiss:

Hi everyone stopping by before leaving for Aberdeen to call on music stores and thenMcCleary. Remember the old saying when refering to KK. "Thou protest too much" She can't keep still and we know what that means in profiling. Today is the day Tuba discussed as being an important day in Lindsey's investigation. Also don't forget Tubas post I think on July ist post 7??? Descibing the triangle of perps! On the road again. I find it just alitttle bit ironic to go to Mc Cleary on today. We just want to get a feel of the climate in town.

Hi Karen, I'll be looking forward to hearing your thoughts after your visit to McCleary today. Am off to work too but will see y'all tonight. I hope this is a 'trigger' day for finding Lindsey. xox

I would LOVE to see that Timeline eyes! There's no way to incorporate it into a post? (Yup, that's me .... always trying to coax the "other person" into trouble :D )

Totally agree: "NOBODY has made an attempt to be accurate. NO press conferences to clear up contradictions."

I've admired the way LE has handled some of the other high profile cases recently in their dedication to the press conference. It sends a clear message - we're not messing around, and we are not apathetic to the fact that our babies are being taken, killed, and abused right under our noses! The Sheriff that sat with the Baum's on the Early Morning Show was a poor representative of whatever drive LE may have in sending that message in Lindsey's case!

And TOTALLY disagree: "I think it's best that I leave this case until there is new information that is accurate. "

We would definitely notice you were gone eyes, and you would be missed! Please stick around ~ Lindsey needs us all!
:blowkiss:

ITA with your whole post Haddie.

I also remember the passion in Chief Corona's voice and his disposition when he addressed the public and led the multi agency investigation after little Samantha Runion was abducted. We all just knew he meant serious business and they were 'on it'. xox

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6
Back