TES in Need of Donations

Done with the click of my mouse - so easy and simple, but most of all, my privilege to do so.:eek::eek:

I am honored to be part of such a wonderful, caring, loving bunch of people!!!

When duty calls, we answer with a resounding YES WE CAN!!!!!

God Bless Tim Miller & Texas Equusearch and God Bless all of WS!!!!

I lurk most of the time, but wanted to share this info that I received from TES yesterday.

For those who want to make your donations a monthly effort via your bank accounts online, This is the address they sent me for mailing auto draft checks. I've set mine up for $10.00 a month to auto draft to them.

P.O. Box 395, Dickinson, TX 77539

One of the few organizations I believe the money actually goes to where they say it does.

Because I:
Am blessed to have farmers share their veggies all summer
Have the honor of snuggling and kissing my son at bedtime
Want justice
Want to help a father (Tim) keep his promise to his daughter
Hope it helps ease a fathers pain, if only a little, to keep that promise
Have been brought to tears by the kindness I see here over and over

I am in for $100.00. I wish I could do it more often but am just glad I can do it when it is needed so much. I'll feel the pinch for a few weeks but the cause is so worth it. Good thing hubby can eat pasta every night!! LOL

okay folks, please don't let me be the thread killer AGAIN..... someone, anyone???

I sent a donation to Tim today with a note...

In memory of Caylee Anthony. Please send notification to her mother c/o Baez Law Firm - Kissimmee Office - 522 Simpson Road - Kissimmee, FL 34744

Phone: (407) 705-2626
Email: info@baezlawfirm.com

Thank you and God bless Tim and each and everyone of his searchers!

Compared to all of the familes that Mr. Miller has helped over the years, my donation seems very small. I only wish I could donate millions to this special man! Mr. Miller, if you read here, please know how much we all appreciate everything you do and I personally believe there is a special place in Heaven for you!

I sent a donation to Tim today with a note...

In memory of Caylee Anthony. Please send notification to her mother c/o Baez Law Firm - Kissimmee Office - 522 Simpson Road - Kissimmee, FL 34744

Phone: (407) 705-2626
Email: info@baezlawfirm.com

Thank you and God bless Tim and each and everyone of his searchers!

OMG!! Priceless... wish I had thought of that!! LOL

okay folks, please don't let me be the thread killer AGAIN..... someone, anyone???

SugarQueen-don't worry!! This is one thread that will never die!!:angel:
[ame="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=3754849"]In Search Video by phamous - MySpace Video@@AMEPARAM@@http://mediaservices.myspace.com/Services/Media/Embed.aspx/m=3754849@@AMEPARAM@@mediaservices@@AMEPARAM@@myspace@@AMEPARAM@@Services/Media/Embed@@AMEPARAM@@aspx/m@@AMEPARAM@@3754849[/ame]
This is a song someone wrote (not sure who) for Tim's daughter Laura-it's very moving!!
crying.gif

http://blogs.discovery.com/files/laura.mp3

I spoke with my friends at TES today, asking how they are doing. They are so grateful to every single person who has sent in even 1.00 because all these 1.00 add up. Sherry mentioned WS & how grateful all of them to the members. Sherry stated to me she didn't know how many members WS has ( nor do I) but she knew it was a lot. She said if even half the members sent in 1.00, it would go such a long way to helping TES continue to help families locate their missing loved one.

The sad facts are, donations are down. Tim Miller knows how very hard it is for people to find an extra dollar to send in when so many can not pay their bills. He also knows the pain of having a loved one go missing, wanting to help, wanting other s to help & resources not being there. Tim Milller has a huge heart, look into his eyes, as I have, and you can see his pain as he is organizing another search, hopeful you can bring a loved one home, either to their famlies waiting arms or with answers & a way to say goodbye. I would imagine he relives those final days of saying goodbye to his beautiful laura, over & over with each search.

For many, the first time they had heard of Tim & TES was with the Caylee search as many ( most) cases TES does are not so high profile. We have all heard how much that search drained the funds TES had. I don't think they have ever been able to make those up, to get even, let alone a little ahead. For me, if TES does not recover the funds by increasing donations, it will be a shame. For me, that is like CIndy Anthony standing in her drive way giving Tim the middle finger, with her daughter standing beside her, shouting " F U Tim Miller." I don't want them to win at anything & if a family has to be told "no" b/c there are no funds, then we have all let the Anthonys win.

While I hope every single member will send in at least a buck, I also think there are ways we can help increase those donations. How many people in your church, neighborhood, pta know about TES? I think the more we educate those who know us, the more help we can get.

Last year I suggested dumping all your spare change in a jar & at the end of the month, send it in. You would be surprised at how much that could add up. Put a change jar on your desk, letting co workers know what the spare change is going for. Have them look at the website, talk about it at lunch with your peers, esp now that children are in school with so many walking. Not only would we be educating them about safety but we would also be educating them & spreading the word about TES.

I am a proud member of TES & consider Tim a friend of mine. I would go anywhere he asked for any search, anytime.
Can I suggest that each of take several envelopes, address them to TES, keep them where you do your bills or church tithe & just make it a habit, a good habit, to give whatever it is you can afford to give. Even at a dollar, seeing that envelope come in every wk with the same kind person s name on it has to be uplifitng.

If I could do nothing but travel around to be a speaker on TES & educate, I would do it. As it is, I already tell everyone I know about them.
Let's all band together for Tim & show Cindy it from the goodness of strangers hearts that the money was there to allow the search & it will be from the goodnest of hearts that allows us to continue.

Thank you
Proud to be a TES Member

Thank everyone here at WS for all that you do, and to Tim Miller and TES for doing what they do for others. It warms my heart. Also, my thanks for allowing me to donate to such a great group. Love and appreciation to all.

This should be a news story. View attachment Mr. Miller interview.pdf
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raHlPVJEabU[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-P2NEQz17s[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll7W9QRGo9Y[/ame]

Read how pop asked Casey to put an X on the map of where to look for Caylee!

I repeat what others have already said:

God Bless Tim Miller.

I just sent them $25. I wish I had $2500 to send them. . . .

Be good to one another.

Sundance

In addition to any donations, has everyone seen the thread at the top of the forum to vote for Tim Miller to be on Dateline for Tes?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5722709#post5722709"]DATELINE: Please do a story on Tim Miller and TES!!!! - Page 2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror
Back