The December 23 party

I actually have twelve that I've recovered onto my new laptop. But that's from an older archived version of what I had that I backed up a few years ago, I know I have more old the old one if I can just find a charger that works on it long enough to transfer the folder. But, point is, if anybody wants to see those, I don't mind sharing.

I would like to see them also. How would I go about seeing them?

Now that's interesting to say the least. I had never read her book as I doubted it had any actual info. I guess I was wrong. I may have to pick this up on amazon.

THe mystery is that pics taken at these parties factor in to the case. We had always assumed there was one set of photographs taken at the 23rd party but it was actually two.

Yeah I know, which is why I said....

Yeah....some kids don't ask questions. When your young sister has just been "kidnapped" and winds up brutally murdered and assaulted, I'd assume even a mildly autistic 9 year old boy would wonder what is going on in his house full of cops and friends at 6 am. That is not a normal way to kick off the morning.....especially since he knew the family was taking a trip that day.

He doesn't bat an eye....doesn't ask a question...etc. Just grabs his Nintendo and heads on over to Fleet's like its sunshine and lollipops.

LHP's book is quite revealing, She says Pasty talked to her about not like giving John *advertiser censored* and what should she do. From that point on I saw Pasty on her knees. She writes of a fading beauty pageant winner that was fighting forty, in a failing marriage (she expected a divorce at any time) that was starting to drink a lot more wine lately. She writes about the party on the 23rd and Pasty drinking a lot of wine that day.

My oldest grandson is autistic- Aspergers - and when I read about Burke and his reaction or lack of, it reminded me of him. They do have a total lack of concern at times, and Burke was raised in that dysfunctional household, so to him it might not of been that distressing.

You can read the first chapter of Someone is getting away with Murder online.

someoneisgettingawaywithmurder.blogspot.com/2010/11/death-of-innocent

I private messaged you both. I'm not sure what the rules would be about posting that many pictures in a thread? Especially since it has to be a pretty unrelated one ... unless I could search back and find something about the last photoshoot.

I private messaged you both. I'm not sure what the rules would be about posting that many pictures in a thread? Especially since it has to be a pretty unrelated one ... unless I could search back and find something about the last photoshoot.

Bookworm, can I see them as well?

Welcome to the club! I've been wondering about it ever since I first read of its existence. It might not be directly related in the way other items of bigger exposure are, but I think it provides insight into a high level of dysfunction in the household. Another forgotten item of interest is the dog-eared dictionary, "funny little clues" indeed.

If you look at John's exchange, he just disregards it as something bizarre and seems genuinely surprised it was found in the house. When asked if a family member could've done it he denies. Apparently none of the kids nad writing looked like it in his opinion. Patsy's exchange is very different, for starters the whole "300 words" which both sides (Patsy and interrogator) fail to explain, then when asked if Jonbenét could have written it, she gives a long winded explanation (with several portions redacted) and when asked if Burke could have written it we are greeted with a dry and direct "NO"

After the iterrogations I wonder (if they even spoke about it) what the Ramseys made of the picture. If Patsy had truly never seen it before I wonder if she asked John what the hell it was (and vice versa) as pointed out here it could be linked to an outside relationship. Although the fact the other men are a NO and John is a YES it makes one ponder, a yes to what? if all we knew is John was a cheated I guess the answer would be easy but considering there was sexual abuse in this case, it leaves the question out in the open.

I know so little about this photo or the article it went to, but something just triggered with "300 words." Pure speculation here, but if this was just the photo used in the article and not the article itself, maybe this was the writer's notes. They had to write a 300-word article and then were determining who they could interview...ultimately JR is interviewed, and that's why he is circled with "yes" and the others are "no." That still doesn't explain why it would be in the house, though, and I'm just grasping at straws really.

Just post them on a thread, please.

Alright, I looked and couldn't find anything related to the photoshoot, so I suppose that since we have discussed it here, this is the most relevant thread now! It will take a couple post to attach them though. I do have better versions and I think a few other pictures on my old laptop, and I will share as soon as I can get to those. Here is the first batch:

2.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg

And five more (I realize one in the last post is a cropped in version of another, I'm sorry, I was trying to avoid those!):

8.jpg9.jpg11.jpg12.jpg15.jpg

And here are the last few! I colorized a couple of these years ago when I was practicing colorizing black and white images. It's actually what lead to me being given a few of these in high quality (so that I could colorize them as well - and the HQ images are part of what's on my other laptop which I'm going to take in somewhere to try to have the files pulled off it soon if I can't get it to charge), just on the off chance that anyone might be interested in seeing those.

16.jpg17.jpg18.jpg

Thanks BW

JonBenet, she was such a lovely girl, especially in the more natural look shots, cheesecake, her personality shines through.
The white face shots, porcelain skin, looks more adult.
Very photogenic child.

I was looking at some adult 80s 90s Glam shots online, and had a good chuckle.
The boa .... the long gloves.

I don't like the shots where JBR emulates an adult's sexuality, distasteful and disturbing.

Everyone should give bookworm a 'Thanks'. You wouldn't have found some of those pics anywhere without her contributing them here. I've always found this photoshoot disturbing. As some of you know from reading my posts, I look for patterns in this case and one of them is somebody in that family had a thing for cowgirls. She is dressed in western themed clothing in many pics and even wears cowboy boots sometimes when it doesn't even go with her clothing. Whether we should call it an actual fetish I'm not really sure. Some will say its just a coincidence. I don't buy it. The rope is what makes this scene so chilling. I wish we knew the details surrounding the shoot. Why do they want her standing on rope or sitting in it? I know this was her last professional photoshoot but does anyone remember the exact date these were taken? Cant stand how they make her look like a miniature teenager in some of the pics, including these. In a few of those pics she reminds me of a mini Alicia Silverstone in Clueless. I look forward to seeing the rest of the pics you have. Where were these taken? Question to any parents here or someone who has ever been involved in photography/modeling.... Have you ever seen pics like this taken of a child before? NOt asking for anybody to dig for similar pics as its not necessary but just curious if such an odd scene(that backdrop, cowgirl sitting in rope) is more common than I would think it is. The whole scene comes off as fake. If she was swinging the rope or using it in some fashion it might make more sense. The tire swing pics aren't genuine either and even come across worse to a certain extent.

No, I don't think this was a typical scene and I find the rope absolutely bizarre. She's got her feet wrapped up in it in a few of those photos- so WEiRD.

No cowboy worth their weight in salt would be haphazardly sitting on his/her rope or lasso, let alone tangled in it- in fact a rope when not being used would be wound up and hung over over something or in its proper location.

The rope is a huge red flag to me and I can guess that a few of the men (the Paugh dad has ALWAYS piqued my curiosity) and boys in that family would be interested in a "cowgirl"- especially Patsy's dad who also taught JB some routine or requested a song or something. Can anyone clarify, please?

Thanks for the pics BW. Just as I remember. Various aspects are disturbing, eventhough JBR is presented to be "natural". The cowgirl theme was prominent over time in the career of JBR, I remember the first jolt of repulsion/disgust was seeing bright red hearts placed on the toes of JBR's white cowboy boots in one of the pageants. It left me reeling and feeling sick. Same with the black silk ribbons wrapped around her feet to look like sandals in yet another pageant. Nope. Even 20 yrs later, it still shocks... ME, at least.

For anyone interested in more personal background of this case, I would recommend the book by Pam Archuletta (What the Pilot's Wife Knew). The kindle version is inexpensive, and worth the cost. It is not as pro-Ramsey as most ppl think it is. It gets very personal, and for those of us who know the case well, it is somewhat enlightening IMO. In that book, the author describes PR's wardrobe on various occasions - which included the "western" theme. It was popular then, was it not?

PR has been described many times by many people who knew her (including her own husband) as being "OVER THE TOP" I totally agree with that, and I'm sure we only know a small portion of how "over the top" she really was. Just my opinion.

I'm so glad you guys are happy to see these! I've got a pretty big collection, so if there's anything else anyone is curious about, let me know and I'll see if I have it!

I'm not a parent yet, but I do have many younger siblings and cousins, and I'm an aspiring photographer (I'm still in school for Art History, to teach it, but I minor in art to follow the photography pathway). Plus I grew up in Georgia where they did spend a decent amount of time. As for the pictures themselves, honestly I like the ones of her in the hat, they just look like typical 90's "glamour shots" to me. I had some done in a similar style when I was nine and it was just a fun dress up thing to me. Sitting on the rope in the cowgirl shots is weird, but the cowgirl photos themselves don't seem odd to me - but I grew up in Georgia. The "country girl"/"cowgirl" theme is everywhere. Baby sized cowboy/cowgirl boots are common and most people just think it's cute. I also know people that where cowgirl/cowboy boots with just about everything. Nothing about the backgrounds looks strange to me either, they look fairly common.

Alright - good news and bad news! I finally found a cord to get on my old laptop ... unfortunately I'm still missing the four full-sized HQ versions from the last photoshoot. I think they must have been even older and on the laptop before that one. I do think there is a back-up on a CD somewhere from that computer if I can ever find it. But I do have 800X600 cropped versions ... I don't even remember why. One is only the colorized version, but it can obviously be easily converted back to black and white. But I will post those!

90.png91.png92.png93.png

And these are the three additional pictures I have been told were from that photoshoot, though they are a completely different outfit. I'm honestly considering creating a new a memorial website for JonBenet myself and posting a gallery anyone can access these and the rest of the photos I have on. I have unlimited hosting space and bandwidth that I already pay for and years of web/graphic design experience.

denverfull_zps4e08e769.jpg6.jpg7.jpg

No, I don't think this was a typical scene and I find the rope absolutely bizarre. She's got her feet wrapped up in it in a few of those photos- so WEiRD.

No cowboy worth their weight in salt would be haphazardly sitting on his/her rope or lasso, let alone tangled in it- in fact a rope when not being used would be wound up and hung over over something or in its proper location.

The rope is a huge red flag to me and I can guess that a few of the men (the Paugh dad has ALWAYS piqued my curiosity) and boys in that family would be interested in a "cowgirl"- especially Patsy's dad who also taught JB some routine or requested a song or something. Can anyone clarify, please?

Pasty signed JonBenet up for dance lessons with Kit Andre. It was a hundred and fifty bucks a pop IIRC and within two weeks Pasty was singing and dancing along side JonBenet.

"I Want to be a Cowboy Sweetheart

[video=youtu;AuXgWtoAcyo]http://youtu.be/AuXgWtoAcyo[/video]

I've seen all these photo's before, and they were done by Randy Simon, who was recommended by Pam Griffin, Pasty hired him to do an all day shoot in different costumes to build a Portfolio. I think the rope is just a prop. Something to add to the cowgirl scene.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cramirez4u
Back