The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you say you felt your interview with the officer who was obviously on his cell phone was "brushed off" can you tell us a little more what that means?

Also had you already talked to Cindy and George when you made that statement to the officer or did you speak with them later, after that?

He already answered that he stated he felt it was brushed off because the officer was driving and felt he did not record or write anything done.

Starr58: I agree with you. I think the person who did the most damage to Casey however is Cindy. Calling one of her best friends to tell him to stay away from her daughter she is psycotic is very telling. In the end, I think Cindy who called the cops, turned over evidence that she admittingly washed, will be the one that helps put the pieces together and ultimately she has done more damage with her mouth going on talk shows and yelling at protestors. She has painted a VERY clear picture of just how messed up this family is. I do not think any juror is going to have trouble seeing Casey as a cold blooded murdered when her family is out cursing protestors with hammers in their hand and her mom is cussing out the media telling them it will be their fault if Caylee isn't found. Or Lee and Casey high fiving each other. This is one bizarre family. I think the first calls from jail to home says it all. Every word out of Casey's mouth was a cuss word, and there was absoultely NO concern or emotion for her missing child. What I heard is a lot of anger directed towards her mother, who was more concerned what talk show Casey saw her on. NUTS FOLKS, NUTS!!

NJ - great post - it's like the Anthony fammily simply cannot compute that to stay inside, rather than continually putting themselves out there with the protestors, and calling the police to handle it outside while they wait for the police to show up, would be the best option.

Just also wanted to clear up the camera questions. I went out and walked and looked again last night and I can confirm at least two visible cameras on site.

Camera #1 is attached to the main office and faces directly at the security gate. The camera has an unobstructed view of all cars that are coming and going from the complex.

Camera #2 is attached to the main office and covers the entire pool area.

I am sure there are more but these are the two I am most familiar with. Of course the cameras are only as good as they work but it is possible there is existing surveillance footage that exists.

Wouldn't that mean that they could also look to see if she had gone into the office........and seen the ZG guestcard?

Thank you David!
That's very interesting. Did you look at the apartment and stairwell in question? I'd love to know if there is a camera anywhere near that building.

Also glad to see you sticking around. You've found a great place here at WS. :)

There is no camera that could capture stairwell 210

Wouldn't that mean that they could also look to see if she had gone into the office........and seen the ZG guestcard?

That would depend on how long Sawgrass kept the security footage for. LE was starting out with a 30 day lag.

DavidK,
Would you know if there is a code box on the management office door, the kind you punch numbers into or is it the type that you swipe a card or just use a key to get in?

I am not a camera expert but I don't think Camera 1 as I described it would catch someone walking into the building. It is a direct shot that appears to be aimed at keeping track of the vehicles entering and leaving Sawgrass.

There may be more cameras in the interior of the office but it has been months since I have been inside.

DavidK,
Would you know if there is a code box on the management office door, the kind you punch numbers into or is it the type that you swipe a card or just use a key to get in?

I am not certain. I know our gym uses a key card but I am not sure what Property Management uses for access to their main office.

No, I was just pointing out that he contradicted himself a little there ya know? I didn't use to be a big partier and a few posts later it was I was always the drunkest at the beach parties in high school.

He also contradicted himself on knowing anyone that KC knows that might have a puppy or dog because Caylee would talk to CA about a puppy, he said he didn't know, and a few pages later he says he has a dog.

Just sayin..........

Dont Cindy & George have dogs

I am not certain. I know our gym uses a key card but I am not sure what Property Management uses for access to their main office.

The reason I am asking is if someone wanted to get into the office to get access to apartment keys or to use a phone, look at papers if there was a code box that you punched in a number it may not be that difficult for someone who wanted to get the number to do so. A lot of people just don't pay that much attention to who is watching them when they access stuff like that. Sit in you car with a pair of binculors and if the persons body doesn't block the box you can see what numbers are touched.
If nothing is disturbed or missing from the office than no one would suspect that anyone had even been in there.
It might be a little bit of stretch to believe Casey went to that much trouble or had a plan that far in advance but so far we have not been able to come up with a reasonable explanation on how Casey knew the name of someone who had actualy been there. It is sticking point for me. It would not only clear up how she knew who had been there but it would give more insight onto how much Casey planned things out in advance which goes to possible premeditation or just accidental death, freak out and happenstance attempts to cover up.

She wasn't getting into the complex using someone's phone number so that won't work. I don't think she could have gotten away staying in an empty apt. there either (nor would Casey want to!! She needed the creature comforts of a home.)

She was staying at home during June 9th-15th, imo.

In the docs, I thought Ricardo M., Amy H., Clint and Tony L stated that Casey was between there houses during June 9th until she was found at Tony's house and that when Amy got back is when it all came out because Cindy stated that Casey & Caylee had been missing for a month and that was in July. :waitasec:

No, I was just pointing out that he contradicted himself a little there ya know? I didn't use to be a big partier and a few posts later it was I was always the drunkest at the beach parties in high school.

He also contradicted himself on knowing anyone that KC knows that might have a puppy or dog because Caylee would talk to CA about a puppy, he said he didn't know, and a few pages later he says he has a dog.

Just sayin..........

Ok since you think it is contradictory I will explain. I started drinking at age 18... I drank for about a year until the first time I got sick from alcohol and stopped until I was 22. So from age 19 to 22 I never really drank. And I never really drank when I was 18 either. All it took was one good time getting sick and I was over it for a little while. Its totally different now though. Two bad relationships have caused me to drink to forget. I know its bad but I handle it...

WOW you can hook it to your cell phone? Can more than one person do that with the same apartment? Do you forward calls from the house to your cell? How does that work? maybe she got hooked up that way?

I dont have a house phone

LOL, I had a feeling!!!! So many people are duped by so many people online pulling spoofs!

Well the thing that got me is Derrick is black. Im not and as everyone has seen my myspace Im sure they can verify

Casey was stayin at TonE every nignt and Caylee was not. Going by CA statement she had not seen or spoken to Caylee since June 7th. Then the first date of June 8th was given as the date Caylee went missing. Then revised to June 15th after the video was verified. I have a problem with that week of nights becasue if Caylee was not with the A's then where was she? Too many open dates in that week with nobody being able to place Caylee somewhere. There is just something missing in my opinion.

Very true, I noticed that also, Casey stayed at Ricardo's on 6/9/08 and then was with Tony from 6/10/08 until Cindy and Amy Showed up in July, and no one seems to know where Caylee was except for on the 15th of June when she was with Cindy at the Nursing home, so how did Cindy get Caylee if she had not seen Casey in a month and then said she heard Casey and Caylee in Casey's room the morning of the 16th of June and how did George see Casey and Caylee on the 16th of June before he went to work if she had been missing for a month. Very confusing:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::crazy:

In the docs, I thought Ricardo M., Amy H., Clint and Tony L stated that Casey was between there houses during June 9th until she was found at Tony's house and that when Amy got back is when it all came out because Cindy stated that Casey & Caylee had been missing for a month and that was in July. :waitasec:

It is not where Casey was staying at night. Where was Caylee staying at night. Casey seems to have been accounted for with statements to LE it is the days/nights that no one saw Caylee. CA origninal statement was she had not seen Caylee since June 7th, of course it did come to light about the trip to the nursing home on the 15th for Father's day but it has not been made clear in any statment to pin point dates for Caylee.
That is why I question if Casey had sometype of access to SG that she was using and when Caylee went missing Casey used SG to set up the Z th Nanny story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cecepage