AMBER ALERT TN - Autistic teen Sebastian Wayne Drake Rogers, 15, missing in Hendersonville - Feb 27, 2024 #3

Anyone with tips call 1-800-TBI-FIND.

Posted at 2:39 PM, Apr 22, 2024 and last updated 8:27 PM, Apr 22, 2024

The foot looks deformed.
I understand what you are saying.

However, if you look at the way Sebastian is standing in the trophy picture, for example, the positioning of his feet may also appear awkward or unusual to some.

One certainly cannot paint kids on the spectrum with a broad brush, as there is great variance, behaviorally, between children (hence the term, spectrum), but, I have found (being the parent of an ASD child) that some kids on the spectrum may use a different gait when they walk than many, if not most, neurotypical children, have a different resting stance, etc.

So, while others may have seen this portion of the photo & thought it immediately to be an oddity, it didn’t pop out at me, personally, as being strange or unusual. Just my thoughts and opinion.

On another front, the shoes the child in NC photo is wearing do look like shoes Sebastian has been known to wear/is wearing in the photo with the trophy (e.g. brand, style, color).

All MOO.

Attachments

• IMG_9975.jpeg
    IMG_9975.jpeg
    58.3 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_9976.jpeg
    IMG_9976.jpeg
    86.7 KB · Views: 101
I haven't listened to all of Tricia's podcast that Chris participated in, but I've heard some snippets.

I shudder to think that Sebastian had to live with a person capable of such a raging temper.

I'm pretty sure Seth's private investigators said somewhere that they have confirmed that CP was indeed in Memphis and nowhere near Nashville when Sebastian went missing. But man, if he was anywhere near, he would be my suspect #1.

I thought the beginning half of the podcast was bad, but it got a whole lot worse. CP said Seth would need to see a dentist if he could come down the phone a punch his face!

I don’t recall any missing child case where a (innocent) parent/stepparent has outwardly displayed such hostility and anger whist being interviewed.

CP sidestepped a lot of quite simple questions which could have easily been answered yes or no. It took little effort to enrage him. Poor Sebastian. Living with such a volatile person with seemingly zero compassion or communication skills must be soul destroying. Mix that with corporal punishment of a vulnerable neurodiverse child, is it is just plain cruel and abusive. IMO.

BIB Sadly if either or both PF are involved, I fear they would always be one step ahead.

Regarding CP’s behavior on Tricia’s podcast:

I once heard a psychologist say that when someone reacts with excessive or unnecessary anger when questioned about something, it points to guilt.

Not sure if we have discussed that logic here previously? In light of this interview, it really is concerning.

JMO

Last edited:
Regarding CP’s behavior on Tricia’s podcast:

I once heard a psychologist say that when someone reacts with excessive or unnecessary anger when questioned about something, it points to guilt.

Not sure if we have discussed that logic here previously? In light of this interview, it really is concerning.

JMO

Simplistically isn’t it deflecting and manipulating to attempt to pass blame and fault onto others.

Though when applied to a narcissistic personality like CP (IMO) it’s having the complete opposite effect. He increasingly looks more suspicious with every sentence that falls from his mouth. Flip flopping between very occasionally saying something nice ‘I’m here for you Seth’, to seething and spitting fire to everyone including the PIs ‘you’re full of s**t’.
The guy needs an army of PR gurus to pick up after him.
Very strange indeed.

Unless he is just cheesed off at himself for not being able to keep himself in check.

We also don't have any indication by LE that dogs traced Sebastian to the retaining pond, but CP keeps insisting that they did.

So much confusion.
Ita.
At this time, only CP is saying this.
I will wait for LE to give an update, but until then it's opinion only.
That Sebastian seemingly 'vanished' makes it nearly certain someone 'disappeared' him, or I believe he'd have been found by now.
Fwiw, I don't think anyone is hiding him -- or they'd be a a lot of trouble, and they would understand this !
So sad and frustrating.

What happened to you, Sebastian ?
Omo.

Last edited:
As in the case of the 2 women in OK and the Idaho 4 where it appeared LE had no leads and cases might go cool, I believe the police are simply "dotting I and crossing Ts" right now. I'm sure they notice all the bizarre changing stories and behavior we do as well.
Yes, but those 2 cases were most definitely murder.
This case on the evidence (or lack of, so far). is just a missing person's case.

I've seen photos from different angles, and everything seems legit, but it's very possible that they are fake. BUT, I find it very hard to believe this child walked away and has been on his own this entire time. IF he is still alive, someone has been hiding him. And it's odd at how little we hear from Mom and stepdad. If this were my child, you'd see my face every time you turned on the TV. My heart hurts for this kid and his Dad.

I've seen photos from different angles, and everything seems legit, but it's very possible that they are fake. BUT, I find it very hard to believe this child walked away and has been on his own this entire time. IF he is still alive, someone has been hiding him. And it's odd at how little we hear from Mom and stepdad. If this were my child, you'd see my face every time you turned on the TV. My heart hurts for this kid and his Dad.

BBM

If CP/KP are involved, to me this indicates to me third party involvement who are hiding him. I don’t believe that KP is solely responsible for the actual disappearance, she just doesn’t come across as physically or mentally capable to do this all by herself. This took planning. So if CP has a solid alibi, For this to work KP would realistically had to have some kind of ‘help’ ie handover/holding of Sebastian. I don’t want to believe he was killed and dumped (KP just doesn’t come across as capable of that level of evil). Involving a third party is stupidly risky, but not unthinkable. And are LE talking directly to this person when saying a tip-off will crack this case?

So KP/S’s full-on weekend activities, ‘bonding’ according to CP, and overstimulating to people who are familiar with people with autism. KP has said a couple of times Sebastain had a temper when overstimulated. So why have a whole weekend with so many different activities? Completely exhausting him knowing he had school the next day or for some other reason?

As for the three hour call, I reckon it could have been KP, not CP, who was absent during part of the call? Maybe resting her phone down to tend to a matter at hand? Then picking the phone up to check back in with CP. KP would know that neighborhood cctv can’t catch movement in the dark. So if there was any activity that night, it could’ve occur between 9 and 12 when she was ‘on the phone’.

If maintaining control over S was their priority, were they attempting to cover up something sinister that may have surfaced if S went to live with Seth.

ETA. JMO

Where’s Sebastian?

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member