TN TN - Hollynn Snapp, 19, Endangered Young Adult Alert, last seen Bell Ridge Dr, Kingsport, 15 Oct 2023

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
1698398286685.png

KINGSPORT, Tenn. (WJHL) — The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI) has issued an Endangered Young Adult Alert for a 19-year-old in Sullivan County.

The TBI announced authorities were looking for Hollynn Snapp in accordance with the Holly Bobo Act.

https://twitter.com/TBInvestigation
Tennessee Bureau of Investigation

An Endangered Young Adult Alert in accordance with the Holly Bobo Act has been issued on behalf of the
@SCSO_1780

for 19 y/o Hollynn Snapp.She was last seen on October 15th in the area of Bell Ridge Dr., in Kingsport.Have info? Call the SCSO at 423-279-7330 or 1-800-TBI-FIND.
https://twitter.com/TBInvestigation
MORE: Hollyn Snapp is 4’8” tall, 110 pounds, with brown hair and hazel eyes.Anyone with information concerning her whereabouts is asked to call the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office at 423-279-7330 or the TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND.

*video:

“It’s been a nightmare,” Snapp told News Channel 11. “I mean it’s horrible to wake up every day and think, ‘My goodness, where is my daughter?'”

Snapp adopted 19-year-old Hollynn when she was just 10 years old.

Both Snapp and Leslie Hunt, Hollynn’s former foster parent, said it’s not like her to stop communicating. She was reportedly last seen in Kingsport, according to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI).

“It does worry me a little bit more, just knowing how she is and how she’s a little more trusting of people, that’s concerning,” Hunt told News Channel 11.

KINGSPORT — The families of Layla Santanello, 21, and Hollynn Snapp, 19, said the missing women ran in the same social circles and may know each other.

Continues

Last edited:
View attachment 459798

The picture of Hollynn above looks nothing like the others?
The one on the left is Hollyn and I think looks exactly like the others except she’s wearing glasses. The picture on the right is the other girl who is missing and may be related.

View attachment 457203
This is the FB I found of her. Hollynn Snapp

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HOLLYMOORE73