TN TN - Jennifer Bell, 38, Nashville, abandoned vehicle found in Alabama, 24 Jul 2023 *reported missing 2 Feb 2024*

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
1710279617598.png
The sheriff's office says Bell was reported missing around Feb. 2 in Nashville. The family last had contact with her in July 2023.

According to Lee County Sheriff's Office, the vehicle Bell was occupying was located abandoned on July 24, 2023, near the 8000 Block of Lee Road 179 Salem, Lee County, Alabama.

April 4, 2024 article

[…]

"She and her boyfriend at the time had had a spat or whatever, so she came to stay with me for a few days. Then I guess they made up, and she asked me to go take her to meet him and I did. She got in a vehicle with him, the same vehicle was located in Alabama a few days later —abandoned," Sullivan said.

[…]

April 4, 2024 article

[…]

"She and her boyfriend at the time had had a spat or whatever, so she came to stay with me for a few days. Then I guess they made up, and she asked me to go take her to meet him and I did. She got in a vehicle with him, the same vehicle was located in Alabama a few days later —abandoned," Sullivan said.

[…]
Then in April, Jacob McCord — who was dating Jennifer around the time she went missing — was arrested on unrelated charges. He was in a stolen truck and tried to run away from police in Nashville, according to a report. A missing persons detective tried to meet with him in jail, but he refused to speak to them, according to a spokesperson with the police department.

With teardrop face tattoo mugshot.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sofamusic