TN TN - Polk Co, Male w/Tats on legs, Oct 2018 - Jacob Dakota Moore

Such a petty that there isn't more information yet on this John Doe. A little more patience required, I guess. I wonder if other parts of the body could have been tattooed too, but just to far "gone", and what about the back of the legs.....or feet?. Don't know how this works... Came across this young guy....a lot of tattoes, also on his feet and calf. The "type" or nature of a couple of his tattoos (look 'home-made') reminded me of this John Doe. David A. McAllister – The Charley Project The distance between "lost" and "found" is about 10 hours.

Such a petty that there isn't more information yet on this John Doe. A little more patience required, I guess. I wonder if other parts of the body could have been tattooed too, but just to far "gone", and what about the back of the legs.....or feet?. Don't know how this works... Came across this young guy....a lot of tattoes, also on his feet and calf. The "type" or nature of a couple of his tattoos (look 'home-made') reminded me of this John Doe. David A. McAllister – The Charley Project The distance between "lost" and "found" is about 10 hours.

In the Charley's file it says that Mr. McAllister has a tattoo of a marijuana leaf and "4-20" on his calf, but looking at the pictures on his missing Facebook-page, it doesn't appear to be on his calf, but more or less on his ankle. For those who do not know: April 20 (420), is marked as a day for calling for the legalization of cannabis and celebration of cannabis.
32253618_2007216559541546_4596717181227499520_n.jpg

Last edited:
Thank for the info, everbody. Is there a picture of the victim available...couldn't find one, no obituary....stupid, but just wondering about his age, lifestyle, context....
He was arrested in Sept 2018 for theft and possession
Jail Dockets September 18

I've been trying to find pictures but no luck yet

He was arrested in Sept 2018 for theft and possession
Jail Dockets September 18

I've been trying to find pictures but no luck yet

Not to crucify him. I'm not like that, don't want to color, nobody deserves this:
• Jacob Dakota Moore, 26, 934 Ramsey Bridge Road, was arrested by the Cleveland Police Department for theft of property (other), simple possession/casual exchange.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DColey
Back