TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Media, Maps and Timelines *NO DISCUSSION*

SEP 16, 2019
Man convicted after missing Tennessee girl found in Madison gets 11+ years in federal prison
[...]

In addition to the prison term, Rogers received 15 years of supervised release.

[...]

The victim told investigators Rogers had picked her up in Tennessee and brought her to Wisconsin, where he engaged in sexual intercourse with her. The victim stated that during her two weeks in Wisconsin, she hid in Rogers’ closet or in the trunk of his car while he was at work.

The judge in this case noted Rogers targeted an extremely vulnerable victim and could have been a hero in this case by reporting the victim’s abuse to authorities. Instead, Rogers did not help her, and further victimized her.

OCT 28, 2019
Monroe County parents of formerly missing teen appear in court, mother to serve 60 days in jail
[...]

Both Christina Pruitt, the teen’s mother, and Randall Pruitt, the teen’s adoptive father, were in court Monday facing charges in connection to the case.

[...]

Christina Pruitt plead guilty to tampering with evidence in this case back in July and was sentenced Monday to four years – 60 of those days will be spent in jail, while the remaining time will be spent on probation.

Randall Pruitt is facing multiple charges of rape as well as tampering with evidence.

The court also set Randall Pruitt’s trial date for April 23, 2020.

OCT 29, 2020
Trial date set for Monroe County man charged with rape, evidence tampering | WATE 6 On Your Side

"A trial date has been set for February in the case of a Monroe County man accused of rape and evidence tampering.

The case of Randall Pruitt has been set for trial on February 24, 2021. Pruitt was charged with rape and evidence tampering in 2019 after a multi-state investigation into the disappearance of his adopted daughter.

The adopted daughter was reported missing Jan. 14 of last year and was found weeks later in Wisconsin with 32-year-old Bryan Rogers, whom police say she met while playing an online video game. Rogers had driven to Tennessee from Wisconsin to abscond with the teen, who was seeking to escape her abusive home life, according to court documents."

MAY 17, 2021
Trial set for Monroe County man accused of raping adoptive daughter | WATE 6 On Your Side
A Monroe County man accused of raping his adoptive daughter and evidence tampering will face trial next month.

Randall Pruitt’s trial date is set for June 22. Originally, the trial was set for February 2021.

[...]

The girl’s mother, Christina Pruitt, pleaded guilty to tampering with evidence and was given a four-year sentence. Sixty days were already spent in jail, the remainder will be spent on probation.

JUN 21, 2021
Tennessee man pleads guilty to raping 14-year-old girl who later went missing | WTVC (newschannel9.com)
[...]

Randall Pruitt pleaded guilty to three counts of rape. He'll learn how long he'll serve behind bars later, in August. He also faces evidence tampering charges.

[...]

... Rogers was convicted in the fall of 2019 on federal charges of bringing a minor across state lines for sex. He was sentenced to 11 years in prison.

The girl's mother pleaded guilty to tampering with evidence and was sentenced to 4 years. She spent 60 days in jail, and will serve the remainder of her sentence on probation.

[...]

Madisonville man pleads guilty to rape charges, sentencing set for August | WATE 6 On Your Side
Randall Pruitt, 43, pleaded guilty to three counts of rape Monday in Monroe County court. A sentencing date has been set for August 27. He also faces charges of evidence tampering.

Monroe Co. man sentenced to nearly 30 years in prison for raping teen | wbir.com

"MONROE COUNTY, Tenn. — A Morgan County man will spend close to three decades in prison after pleading guilty to raping an underage girl in late 2018 and early 2019.

"Mr. Pruitt is a danger to any minor female that he comes into contact with. This was full-on aggravated to an excessive degree," said Judge Andrew Freiberg in his sentencing statement.

But before he said that, Freiburg opened his statement while fighting back tears, in a very emotional moment.

"I'd like to begin by apologizing to you, Miss Pruitt. I'm very sorry, for what it's worth. I wrote down in my notes, the words 'brave,' 'strong,' and 'courageous.' I think that's who you are. I cannot imagine, what do you have gone through," he said.

The victim, now 16 years old, appeared in court for Randall Pruitt's sentencing hearing on Friday to talk about what his crimes had done to her.

"I want him behind bars," she said. "I don't want him out I don't want him around other kids ... I don't want anyone else to have to go through that ever."

The girl's mother pleaded guilty to tampering with evidence and was sentenced to 4 years. She spent 60 days in jail, and will serve the remainder of her sentence on probation.
^^rsbm

I heard this child (now age 16) in court tell the Judge that she told her mother about the abuse by Pruitt and she was not believed. I'm sick that her mother only served 60 days in jail for not protecting her child. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LornaJay
Back