To all the people that cant fathom a 10 year old could not commit murder.

I don't understand the title of this thread. Who are all of these supposed people who can't fathom a 10 yr. old committing murder? This folder could be renamed Burke Did It. No one seems to have a problem believing a little boy committing this murder. Who people refuse to believe could do this are the parents.
There are plenty of folks who discount BR due to his age.
What forums do you read? Most on here believe BR capable, on other forums many do not.

OK? What does that have to do with a 10 year old committing murder? Am I missing a point?
The title of the thread is to all the people who can't fathom a 10 year old child could not commit murder.

Who are the people here who don't believe a 10 yr. old could commit murder? I've never seen even one. It's the parents people refuse to believe could do this even tho the evidence points directly at them. I mean, Patsy Ramsey's fibers are tied into the actual ligature knot. What more do we need?

Yes, kids kill kids, but the extent that the parents (or just Patsy) went to cover up the initial injuries (making sure JBR was dead, multiple drafts for the ransom note, etc, etc) speaks to desperate self preservation.

If Burke had injured JBR, even intentionally, there would have been a call to 911. He was a kid and wouldn't have been in real jeopardy. Patsy, on the other hand........
But it has not been proven who did what acts to JBR.
You can only think accident in your mind as I did. It's not until you fathom the possibility that he may have been responsible for all the violation done to her, that the scenario is much broader and horrific and that the parents felt the need to cover it up.
These are theories. It's just a matter of which one you think best fits.

That is my thought also. Two things can both be true. Another thought, if the parents were aware of inappropriate play between the children, JBR ends up dead and is shown to be abused, JR knows he will be the obvious choice for committing the abuse. The parents would have to tell the world BR was abusing JBR and they were negligent in protecting her.
Not a good look for image conscious people.

true.
It's hard to fathom a parent would cover for an abusive spouse and/or son but it does happen.

What if both are true?
Someone was molesting JBR throughout her life...what if the father was, and Burke witnessed it and copied him? Burke over the years started resenting his little sister and became engaged with jealousy that the parents doted on her, that night the pineapple fight triggered his rage, and he hit her.
It is possible generational abuse and dysfunction created this situation and JBR was it's victim?
I think that is plausible and the family was dysfunctional if something like this happened in their home. We still don't have answers because the crime scene was compromised. I also think the evidence was covered up in some way or tampered with specifically JBR's body post-mortem. We don't have an in-depth review of the Ramsey family to determine if signs of abuse were present before the murder.

I don't understand the title of this thread. Who are all of these supposed people who can't fathom a 10 yr. old committing murder? This folder could be renamed Burke Did It. No one seems to have a problem believing a little boy committing this murder. Who people refuse to believe could do this are the parents.
In many of the JBR threads there are a number of people who don't believe BR or any kid could kill let alone on purpose.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
opticalmethods
Back