Tonight Monday June 24th 9 PM Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
The judge pointed out that the entire jury pool was predominantly women to start with.

Tell Florida Mother there are about 225 townhouses in the development.

nora .. - you can say I am a pro-zim, I hope you don't mind? :) ... we are on somewhat friendly terms by now, so i would not want to damage our relationship over this case, LOL :D

Tricia does a great show!

Over 900 911 calls in this particular neighborhood in two years? That's a lot, if that's accurate. I would like to see that number backed up with credible data.

Well, Darkman, we are diametrically opposed in our opinions on this case. I am only curious to see if any of the real evidence as presented in the courtroom, challenges my opinion.

I thought the knock knock joke was an insult to the jurors. That's just how I took it.

Yes.. I now listened to 2 or 3 Tricia's shows (incuding today's one) .. and it's quite a good listen! :)

Tnanks

show is over.. Really good show.. I love to listen to Tricia and Sheryl when they are together

Is Sheryl in court ? .. and if so .. every day?

Thank you for your participation Darkman.

Sheryl is not in court everyday but she is watching the court proceedings with her eagle legal eye and will discuss the case with us every night.

I'm going to try and make the show Mon-Friday 9 PM Eastern. Some nights it might be 10 minutes other shows might go over an hour. Depends on what happens in court.

Thanks everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member