Trial date set for Sidney and Tammy Moorer? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
(modsnip)

I found this post in response to the article. Just more proof the author has no idea what they are talking about..

EDIT: I apologize, I had a screenshot and then realized I think that is against the rules. Basically, there is a post of someone saying the article used their address and a photo of their house instead of TE's who he is renting to an older gentleman anyway.. the article written implied TE has a vacant house (at least that's the impression I got) and clearly have their 'facts' incorrect

Wowsa I can't believe they are running theirs mouths so much on fb. I wonder what happen. I couldn't read the article pointing fingers at Heathers dad. So disgusting.

All of this seems to have been stirred up as soon as that program aired.

What is the story, if any that we know, about Sidney paying for sex. Why would TM post something like that? I haven't sat down to watch the recent show, haven't read anything about it previously in this case, was this something mentioned in the program that aired last week?

Unless I forgot, this is the first time I heard of Sidney paying for sex. I wonder if they are going to try and swing a different story.

Hmm... in the last couple of weeks we have had remains located in two locations within an hour-ish of Peachtree. I wonder if anyone might be nervous that these remains will be identified.

I haven't watched the show either, but my guess (IMO) is that TM would find it "easier" to deal with SM having a "one night" fling with someone RATHER than actually having feelings for Heather. Easier to say that he had a moment of weakness, than it is to say that he actually cared about someone other than TM

What is the story, if any that we know, about Sidney paying for sex. Why would TM post something like that? I haven't sat down to watch the recent show, haven't read anything about it previously in this case, was this something mentioned in the program that aired last week?

How the HECK is all this crap from TM not a violation of the gag order???

My thoughts exactly! How are they not violating the gag order and how in the world is the state not calling them out on it? This is ridiculous!

Unless I forgot, this is the first time I heard of Sidney paying for sex. I wonder if they are going to try and swing a different story.

SM had posted a very derogatory post referencing this within the last few months before the show aired. I can't remember exactly when, but it was awful, and I'm sure there are screenshots that were taken and forwarded to the solicitor. The truth doesn't change, and you can't add to or take away from it without seeming to be covering for something. I think they are desparate and grasping at straws.

The idea of him "paying for sex" is completely and utterly disproven by HE's twitter and social media posts prior to all of this in which she posted several things about SM and liking him etc. It is also disproven by SM's attorney who said in court that SM cared for HE. It is also disproven by BW's words in her interview regarding how "giddy" Heather would be if SM was around the workplace etc. If she liked him/wanted him that much while they were having their "relationship", would she REALLY charge him money for sex? Give me a break!! This one is so laughable, i'm shocked that even TM/SM would attempt to post that on their page. I can't even wrap my head around what they could possibly be thinking...I mean...who in the world would buy that crap??

Am I missing something here???

Finally, why in the world have they not been put back in jail for violating the gag order so blatantly when they are covered by said gag order? I'm totally lost with this one!

Hmm... in the last couple of weeks we have had remains located in two locations within an hour-ish of Peachtree. I wonder if anyone might be nervous that these remains will be identified.

You have?!

Is the *new* program on Facebook..Or elsewhere..that we could watch it?

And how about "SM aka TM" calling out Jimmy Richardson by name? That's got to be some type of violation! I would love to know what the state is thinking and doing about this...maybe give her enough rope and she'll hang herself?

Both the DEFENSE and prosecution agreed to the trial being postponed. Why is TM suddenly so eager to get on with it?

Copy of Gag Order (in case Horry County can't find it):

Sidney's gag order: http://ftpcontent4.worldnow.com/wmbf/pdf/SidneyMoorerGagOrder.pdf
Tammy's gag order: http://ftpcontent4.worldnow.com/wmbf/pdf/TammyMoorerGagOrder.pdf

These gag orders apply to the Solicitor, all law enforcement agencies currently or formally involved in these cases, the defendants, and the counsel for the defendants. The order also applies to any employees of any of these entities.

Any of these entities may still put out a written release about these cases, but the release must be approved by the court first.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/25041061/gag-order

Dixie, hi and I agree with you. In my mind, it has always been that T did the deed. I don't think Sidney wanted Heather dead. T wanted to punish Heather, kill her so she wouldn't be able to have Sidney or be a threat to Tammy. I believe Tammy wanted to punish Sidney for his unfaithfulness and killing Heather in front of him was a way to do so. I think Sidney is afraid to talk because he was there and probably feels threatened by his diabolical wife.

I pray that a trial is not too far off and that the prosecution has enough to obtain justice for Heather and her family and friends.

I totally agree with this scenario. I believe that TM punished SM by forcing him to participate in the murder and made him watch "what he 'made' her do.

Ok, WTF is going on in this case? SM really made a public statement implying that he paid Heather for sex? That is a VERY interesting change of his story and just makes him look even more fishy! Are they absolutely nuts?

You can't make this stuff up, people. No wonder this TV show was made - this is prime entertainment, how dumb these criminals are. TM, posting it on Facebook does not make it so. Just makes you look guilty.

Can we have a trial already?! :tantrum:

Topping off his rant with "Have a Disney day" is unreal! Wow. No self-awareness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AMK