trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #137

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jury Question "Is it possible your view is scewed or bias"?

Answer: shakes head no...."I dont think so"

The gender bias from this person is so incredibly apparant to the jurors, that this answer will come across as a flat out lie. Therefore, the jurors will feel they are being lied to.
I have a FEELING the jurors wont take kindly to being flat out lied to.

why cant beth host nancy grace when she is missing?! why god? why
I think Jean may have some seniority, but it would be nice if Beth got her own show. She's the most objective of these women, but that may not bring in ratings.

Question: have the journal entries written after June 4 come in yet? Has the jury seen those?

A good thing to keep in mind, only a few jurors are asking these questions. Our court observers and Beth Karas said half maybe even less than half are submitting questions. A lot of silent jurors we don't know what they are thinking.

And someone using an account under JA's name Tweeted about it.

:what:

That's actually Jodi's Twitter account. There was a story on Fox that I watched last night that talked about that. Jodi talks on the phone with her friend, Donovan, every night and tells her what to tweet on her page. They did an interview with Donovan about that as well. Everything being tweeted on that page is Jodi's words through Donovan since Jodi doesn't have access in jail.

"Great brother in laws ... great friends"

Brothers in law.

Semantics yes ... but this is an expert ... grammar errors are not allowed.

you crack me up otto. Grammatical errors? lol

I never got that far, I am afraid, in my critique of the "expert" and her opinion.

;)

Also, the jurors seem to understand that her assessment of domestic violence in the relationship between TA & JA was flawed because she couldn't talk to Travis, nor did she speak to any of his friends or family.

She relied on Jodi's word, and writings that were cherry picked by the defense team to portray Jodi as the innocent victim and Travis as the aggressive perpetrator.

Just listening to the jury questions from today. ALV testifies that JA was not abusive because she had no evidence from prior boyfriends that JA was abusive.

Um... the same could be said of TA...

[bangs head against wall]

Okay, HLN is so far behind but ALV just had to LIST GOOD MALES in her life? WTF, if she has to say my son is good, my relatives are good, my plumber is good, you gotta know the JURY is watching this EXPERT with horror in their eyes. Dear God this feels unreal!

So which were people's favorite Q's?

I think mine may have been the one asking if her perception of men is skewed by a career of working with male perpetrators.

Hmmm tie between secret magazine messages being for ALV (ALV unaware of the messages shows she is not fully privy to the manipulation and deceit of JA and may not be aware of other instances of JA'S manipulation therefore her testimony is very flawed because these show JA is trying to screw with witnesses testimony... ) and the time stamped smirk and shrug question to JA...

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

BBM..
Holy Cannoli Batman!!!
I must have missed a few key questions (catching up on extended play HLN) when I got a phone call..

I *thought* when I saw post about 'the super secret mad mag msgs' someone was being snarky sarcastic joking about ?'s like they even asked about that.. BUT DAYUM they did!!

Whoop Whoop (70's Disco style) AGAIN PROUD of my Arizonian Jury Whoop Whoop!! :great:

so I know that this D person has "confirmed" that she is tweeting on JA's behalf and they are her words, but as this person is an ex con, is that the only confirmation?

Because, not that I doubt JA is just that narcissistic and plain ole dumb, but I tend not to take on faith something a felon tells me.

Many of these juror questions are similar in content and tone to the prosecution's line of inquiry.

This is consistent with 'Insider' reports that jurors are more engaged, "snap to" or "come to" attention, sit on the edges of their chairs, and otherwise express heightened interest when JM questions witnesses.

They are also focusing on defense witnesses beyond the verbal content of their testimony; e.g, facial expressions, gestures, signals, etc.

The Pinellas County 12, they're not.

Credit where credit is due...

Just listening to the jury questions from today. ALV testifies that JA was not abusive because she had no evidence from prior boyfriends that JA was abusive.

Um... the same could be said of TA...

[bangs head against wall]

My thoughts exactly.. If I were a juror I would pose the exact same question

Will there be a thread with all the questions today?

My fave question was the one related to Travis' supposed character assassination of Jodi and she totally said the opposite of what the actual meaning of character assassination is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambermotko