TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were a lot of things GD said he’d not heard before. It’s been almost 4 years since CD was arrested. If human remains were found on the property of anyone I knew (let alone my father) I would have watched every news report, scoured everything on the internet, and talked to everyone who even might know something to find out what was going on. If law enforcement thought my mother had been murdered even if I disagreed, I would want to know absolutely everything that made them think that. If the woman who married my father weeks after my mother’s death went on trial for the deaths of her children who were found in my father’s back yard and was accused of conspiring to kill my mother, I would have been there for every moment of her trial or at the very least listened to the recordings or read Nate’s updates or something.

This family is so far from normal that there are no words to describe it.

I would imagine somewhat. But also wouldn't there be a transcription of the grand jury to prove or disprove this?

In addition to this: we all know law enforcement are allowed to lie to us but we are not allowed to lie to them. They are shady. I'm sure this did happen to some degree. Doesn't change the facts of the case though.
Yes I think it did too but what’s bad is if they pressured him to change his testimony. I would be furious. But then again, I would say the same thing every time.
If there is a transcription why wouldn’t the prosecution use it?
They are insinuating Emma and Garth lied but if they do not prove it, the jury will notice.

There were a lot of things GD said he’d not heard before. It’s been almost 4 years since CD was arrested. If human remains were found on the property of anyone I knew (let alone my father) I would have watched every news report, scoured everything on the internet, and talked to everyone who even might know something to find out what was going on. If law enforcement thought my mother had been murdered even if I disagreed, I would want to know absolutely everything that made them think that. If the woman who married my father weeks after my mother’s death went on trial for the deaths of her children who were found in my father’s back yard and was accused of conspiring to kill my mother, I would have been there for every moment of her trial or at the very least listened to the recordings or read Nate’s updates or something.

This family is so far from normal that there are no words to describe it.
Yeah I would want to know everything. I imagine their attorney told them that if they speak to the police, then police would twist their words.

I feel so sad for Emma because none of this is going to save her father
I haven't watched it yet but judging by these comments it sounds pretty pathetic. Obviously, hers is a case of the deepest denial. She can't cope with the idea that her mother was murdered and that her dad was responsible. Another victim of these monsters.

that wont fly. it was on HIS account the last day Tylee was seen alive. where was Emma on that date and time? did she also look up Ned Schneider and malachite rings? OFGS

her voice projects a cult robotic tone. and now she thought she had a dark entity?
Emma thought who had a dark entity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member