trial thread: 4/30/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
atty asking det. about 1/8/09 discussion w/TS . . . something typed by TS that EJ was in Tx was receiving underground help. . . .on a website TS admitted posting that. While EJ was in San Antonio she had gone to a DV shelter . . .did not want to deface Logan by implying he was abusive. Instead of writing Logan was abusive and EJ went to DV shelter - she said she was getting underground help. Talk shows and producers were calling . . . TS was participating with pc's w/producers. Child residing in Tx for 6 months . . . TS said EJ had contacted an official - if Gabe were to reside in Tx for 6months he was therefore adoptable. Based upon Tx law - Father would have no rights to the child since he was born out of wedlock.

TS saying there might be info on computers there where Gabe might be. Library system looking up the data . . . they wiped the computers every night - no historical website traffic available. TS asked if we had gone to Scottsdale Library - Det. was non-commital didn't want to give info that may require a follow up question. TS then asked if ok to tell reporters in news media for them to check on library.

1/13/10 - met with 4 voice mails from TS. publish to the jury . . .

first message dated 1/11 -

during conversation w/TS getting together when 3 y/o and cell phone distractions were not there . . . recalled seeing gps unit in EJ's car. . . . more relaxing enviornment without a lot of disturbances . . . going thru frame by frame thinking back to that period of time . . . EJ in church parking lot. Recall something she didn't mention before. Body talk . . .

vm - body talk for TS . . . sitting talking to someone . . . I remembered something may be insignificant . . . fact when he left TS had got ahold of her on myspace before he got ahold of her. She was going somewhere . . . she had plans to go somewhere . . . on myspace page . . . she just played us like a fiddle.

vm - from TS . . . nobody ever returns our phone calls - we are supposed to be persons of interest, set up a meeting, cognitive memory meeting, no body cares what I have to say.

vm - from TS . . . tried to get ahold of you and Det. Rameriz . . . somebody call me back, wanting to do body talk - cognitive memory . . .I did come up with some stuff . . . something I completely forgot about . . . when EJ filled out paperwork - she didn't know the name of the other guy who needed to take that paternity test - maybe my cousin . . .she actually put his name there. I told Det. Rameriz yesterday . . . .I told her better not put . . . can't make up a phony name because he won't take the test . . . it was just a joke and she actually ended up using that. I don't know if you looked at that, we are looking for a missing child not the father is.

TS vm - please please please have some one call me . . . I called Det. Rameriz at least 12 times, I don't know how to get you guys to call me . . . tell you I have hidden info? I don't but . . . I don't mind if anyone taps our phone calls - that is cool . . . all text messages to and from EJ and Logan and anyone else - are being erased. That is my evidence that is on my phone. I even sent a text to Rameriz - it has been erased.

Here with a reporter who doesn't understanding what you guys are doing . . . nobody understands. please call me.

Det. Rameriz was point of contact . . . I was not ignoring her . . .
TS accuse LE of erasing text messages . . .were they? no!

Other Atty up . . . asking if Det reviewed all items of evidence - he reviewed all items came in contact with. Looked at good amt of electronic evidence (1000 pages). Text messages summary Det. created.

learned text said "little blue body" dumped him in dumpster or trash can in San Antonio - she says she will flee. To best of memory TS asks EJ to come home several times . . . wow I will pray for you - you are making a huge mistake . . . we will help you if you are doing the right thing but can't help you break the law.

I just need to know if you are going to be at the 2nd hearing - I don't want to spend all the money on my Atty if you don't plan to go. You need to call me . . . need to hear Gabe cry even if you pinch him . . . heard from police that you killed him.

heard that EJ says she took the baby and gave to a couple in Texas, person she met at the park, and another . . . text messages between TS and EJ. We know she didn't have the baby in FL. Hey by the way - I went to the park you told me about and I gave baby to the couple you told me about. No texts about how to get t othe park . . . EJ says she will not come back. none of that is in text messages . . . if 2 people were conspiring to take baby and drop off in park in Texas . . . (object-overruled) . . . just reviewing contents of EJ's phone. Det. going to put up text messages later in evidence about park in Texas and a couple to give the baby to? No . . . there is a possiblity I don't have the answer. TS myspace had a lot of stuff, including chili receipes, (TS laughs). . . . myspace communications -

9/17/08 - I am going to China

TS willing to adopt a baby from China and caucasion child. Looking for a surragote (sic?) from the military. TS willing to pay for entire 10 months . . . pay a certain amt of money to surrogate to obtain a a baby. neither of these babies are Gabriel . . . 2 totally different things. TS talking to Emma on myspace - you have a child might be willing to adopt. . . sorry you are wrong - I have a hubby and don't want to adopt out my child - very happy family. TS apologised - let the issue go.

OMG when does a want become an obsession, and then from obsession becomes pathology? Holy :moo: this woman.

Det. admits he got useful info from TS.

First Atty (prosecutor?) up . . . extensive search around area of landfill where EJ might have been with Gabe. Also in AZ - EJ's home searched, dumpsters where Gabe last seen searched. Texts on EJ phone - expected to see certain details in texts about what was said in texts but don't know what was said in phone calls between two of them.

I've gotta say, I don't like Attorney Lee's style at all. You'd think being a defense attorney, he'd want to behave in a way to "win friends, and influence people", but all he does is rub me the wrong way.

And what is it with him talking about his wife today? I mean, really, who cares what his wife thinks about whether EJ's panties (or whatever those clothes were) are cute or not.

SHEESH!

Thank y'all so much for the play by play. My afternoon/evenings revolve around baseball so I always miss the afternoon session.

The thing I have to know is -whose address in Nashville was on the gps?
Why won't they tell us?

The thing I have to know is -whose address in Nashville was on the gps?
Why won't they tell us?

I suspect Det Ramirez will tell us whose address it is when she walks us all through the entire case step by step.

Det. Rameriz was point of contact . . . I was not ignoring her . . .
TS accuse LE of erasing text messages . . .were they? no!

Other Atty up . . . asking if Det reviewed all items of evidence - he reviewed all items came in contact with. Looked at good amt of electronic evidence (1000 pages). Text messages summary Det. created.

learned text said "little blue body" dumped him in dumpster or trash can in San Antonio - she says she will flee. To best of memory TS asks EJ to come home several times . . . wow I will pray for you - you are making a huge mistake . . . we will help you if you are doing the right thing but can't help you break the law.

I just need to know if you are going to be at the 2nd hearing - I don't want to spend all the money on my Atty if you don't plan to go. You need to call me . . . need to hear Gabe cry even if you pinch him . . . heard from police that you killed him.

heard that EJ says she took the baby and gave to a couple in Texas, person she met at the park, and another . . . text messages between TS and EJ. We know she didn't have the baby in FL. Hey by the way - I went to the park you told me about and I gave baby to the couple you told me about. No texts about how to get t othe park . . . EJ says she will not come back. none of that is in text messages . . . if 2 people were conspiring to take baby and drop off in park in Texas . . . (object-overruled) . . . just reviewing contents of EJ's phone. Det. going to put up text messages later in evidence about park in Texas and a couple to give the baby to? No . . . there is a possiblity I don't have the answer. TS myspace had a lot of stuff, including chili receipes, (TS laughs). . . . myspace communications -

9/17/08 - I am going to China

BBM
Was that an actual text from EJ to Tammi? :eek:

I looked up the 685 Green Park (nashville property records) either I am looking the wrong way or there is a different address. 685 didn't exist (or they aren't paying taxes on it?)

No, that was Mr. Lee making fun of the theory that EJ handed off Gabe to friends of the Smiths.

Thanks for clearing that up . . . sorry it was confusing . . . sometimes I get so involved in trying to catch what is being said that I don't get it in context. Keep in mind that I do not catch everything that has been said, I am not an official transcriber - just someone who is willing to try and give you the "gist" of what is happening. Thanks to all WS'rs who can clarify if I am confusing in my typing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value