trial thread: 5/7/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee looks like he's been through the wringer....

He looks like "OMG - pahhhhleeeeze let this trial be over!"

Haha the judge wants them to warn him if a tape is long. LOL

I think I will take this time to go out in my back yard and scrub out my ears with a branch from a cholla cactus. It can't be anymore painful than listening to TS on tape.

Really they are trying for a mistrial? Give me a break the detective was trying to get off the phone with Tammi it was Tammi that wouldnt shut up. And Tammi was the one that said she didnt have a problem with them searching.

Really they are trying for a mistrial? Give me a break the detective was trying to get off the phone with Tammi it was Tammi that wouldnt shut up. And Tammi was the one that said she didnt have a problem with them searching.

Cheney Mason asked for a mistrial at least twice a day. Now I wish he had gotten one. It worked for a trial here recently. :eek:

I know, wtf.... her lawyers s.u.c.k.

OMG. The defense is familiar with this tape. Defense stipulated to the evidence and then created the error themselves. Talk about your bottom feeders.

Haha I have it on mute and the judges faces are priceless.

Mistrial huh? Defense never even objected to playing the video, and now says "woopsie - we really didn't want that in".

Judge: why are we even have this discussion. Was it a fundamental error that you didn't even object to it?

Judge: I'm looking at this differently, had you objected to it before.

Puhllleeezzzzeeee!

Shouldn't get a mistrial just because the defense dropped the ball. That's what the appeals process is for.

OH!! other way around. TS called Det. Ramirez. Oops by me. :slap: myself

Mistrial huh? Defense never even objected to playing the video, and now says "woopsie - we really didn't want that in".

Judge: why are we even have this discussion. Was it a fundamental error that you didn't even object to it?

Judge: I'm looking at this differently, had you objected to it before.

Puhllleeezzzzeeee!

But pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee your Honor,.... :please: we fvked up... :please:

Lee looks like he's thinking "oh carp, this is going to continue... guess we should have done our homework better...."

Your honor, well, you'll see... we were having dinner at Tammy's and well... we had a little wine.... and then we all walked into a bar....

I am thinking the judge is not happy with the defense right now.

I think defense is grasping at straws to get the trial to end before having to put TPS on the stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dontstayin