TX TX - Angelica Gandara, 11, Temple, 14 July 1985

This might sound like an odd question, but did David Penton ever spend time in central Wisconsin? When I was 5 or 6, a man in a light blue car tried to lure my friend and I into the car by offering us some candy. The thing that has always stuck out to me most was that he used the phrase "Hey young'uns- want some candy?" He had a strong southern accent. I had never heard anyone use the word 'young'uns' where I lived. He was obviously not from the area. This would have been in 1985 or 1986. Specifically, I believe it was on a federal holiday (we were walking to the library and realized it was closed for the holiday, and it happened right outside the library). We didn't report the incident at the time, though. But it's bugged me ever since.
I just saw that his victims were ages 4-9, that he was active during the same time period, that he traveled a lot, he had a blue car, he was known in other cases to offer kids candy, and he would have had a strong southern accent.

It reminded me of the case of Amy Billig, they also called her mute when she went shopping somewhere...if the salesperson at the store knew she was lost or kidnapped, why didn't he keep her? I don't think the guy in the car had a weapon... it would be giving himself away... poor girl, an 11-year-old baby is always in the crosshairs of mentally ill pedophiles...
whatever it is rest in peace

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onapick
Back