Missing Person Case
Elsha Marie Rivera – The Charley Project
  • Missing Since02/01/2004
  • Missing FromFort Worth, Texas
  • ClassificationEndangered Missing
  • Date of Birth12/16/1978 (40)
  • Age25 years old
  • Height and Weight4'11, 100 pounds
  • Medical ConditionsRivera has been diagnosed with ovarian cancer. She was in severe pain as a result of her condition and is in need of medical attention.
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsHispanic female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Rivera has a very petite stature and may look several years younger than her actual age. She has a scar on the back of her head which is visible when she parts her hair. She also has a burn scar on her hand and scars on both lower legs.
Details of Disappearance
Rivera was last seen in the 1300 block of east Myrtle Street in Fort Worth, Texas on February 1, 2004. She has never been heard from again. She left behind all her belongings, including her money, clothing, identification and pictures of her children.

Rivera may have become a victim of human trafficking. She may have traveled to Oklahoma or Mexico after her disappearance. Few details are available in her case.

Original

Here is a link to the Dr Phil Episode. Not sure I'm convinced by her story though. Does anyone know about the theories that Elsha was trafficked to Mexico?

I was looking at this JD. Although she is thought to have been an illegal immigrant, some things about it make me wonder if she was to travel INTO Mexico? Would love to know more about the smuggling theory.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny
Back