Identified! TX - Houston, UncFem UnkAge, UP119206, striped leggings, ortho plates, Found in Buffalo Bayou, Mar'24 - Terry Barnes

ProudSuggestion3528

Reaction score
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
UID Uncertain Female
NamUs# UP119206
Houston, TX

Case Numbers​

ME/C Case Number: ML24-1207

Demographics​

Biological Sex: Female
Race / Ethnicity: Uncertain
Estimated Age Group: Adult
Height: 5' 0"-5' 4"(60-64 inches) , Estimated
Weight: Cannot Estimate

Circumstances​

Type: Unidentified Deceased
Date Body Found: March 27, 2024
NamUs Case Created: April 1, 2024

Location Found Map

County: Harris County
Found On Tribal Land: No
Circumstances of Recovery: The decedent was found in the Buffalo Bayou without any identification.

Details of Recovery​

Condition of RemainsNot recognizable - Decomposing/putrefaction

Physical Description​

Hair Color: Unknown
Eye Color: Unknown

Distinctive Physical Features​

ItemDescription
Artificial body part/aid-right forearm orthopedic repair plate-lower left leg orthopedic repair plate/rod

Clothing and Accessories​

Clothing: -vertically striped leggings/pants with a thin red/maroon, white/tan and thicker black/dark stripe. "Love Ari" brand, size 2X. - On the Body

up119206leggins.jpg

Terry Barnes had been reported missing only a couple of months prior to her being found in Buffalo Bayou. She was believed to be suffering from a mental health issue which might make her look disoriented.

RIP Terry Barnes
If you look up Terrys missing flier, it's stated she was last seen in pink puff girl pants. I wonder if she took clothes with her or if she was hanging about elsewhere. Not that it really matters!

RIP Terry

Edit: I kinda answered my own question by actually reading the pay properly, possible sighting two weeks after she went missing so quite probable she got clothes elsewhere.

Looks like Fox26 has confirmed that Terry Barnes was found dead in Buffalo Bayou and is indeed this Jane Doe. According to ME documents, her date of death is listed on March 27, 2024.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01
Back