Circumstances
Foul Play Possible
Foul Play Uncertain
Date of Last Contact January 1, 1985
NamUs Case Created December 11, 2018
Last Known Location Map
Location Fort Worth, Texas
County Tarrant County
Circumstances of Disappearance MP was last seen in an American Legion bar by her sister in 1985. Sister attempted to get MP to go back home to Oklahoma but MP refused. No one has seen or heard from her since.
Physical Description
Hair Color Red/Auburn
Eye Color Brown

I know people that are routine attendees of the American Legion and Moose Lodge type centers. What I’ve noticed is, besides that they’re all routine drinkers, mostly good hearted people and do a number of volunteer fundraising activities. Friendships are usually formed outside of the groups. It makes me wonder if all the members, and their social circles, were spoken to. Including the guests who were invited but did not have a membership. Who was new to town? Who never returned after visiting? Who moved away shortly after this lady’s disappearance?

Her home town is Carnegie in Oklahoma (she is shown in a high school yearbook for Carnegie High School on Ancestry). I guess this makes her a member of the Kiowa tribe which is headquartered there.

Her home town is Carnegie in Oklahoma (she is shown in a high school yearbook for Carnegie High School on Ancestry). I guess this makes her a member of the Kiowa tribe which is headquartered there.
you cant get the pic can you?

you cant get the pic can you?

Apologies. I thought the school picture would not be wanted as the available pic is more recent. But please see the attached pic from Ancestry which is from the 1964 Carnegie High School yearbook (when she would have been 17).

Attachments

• domebo.jpg
    domebo.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 12
Even tho the photos are black and white, it seems she may have dyed her hair? If that is what her hair color was at the time of her disappearance, I don’t think it was a natural shade.

Hair Color Red/Auburn

I received an email back from ME on 26 March that said Mary's family DNA has only just been taken so she has not been DNA-compared to any UID yet. Also the lab is not going to be processing any samples due to the COVID-19 crisis. So it could be a while.

Almost 6 months have gone by. Perhaps the labs are working to get caught up now on these DNA samples.

Mary Alice Domebo – The Charley Project

domebo_mary.jpg
domebo_mary2.jpg
domebo_mary3.jpg

• Missing Since 01/01/1985
  • Missing From Fort Worth, Texas
  • Classification Missing
  • Sex Female
  • Race Native American
  • Date of Birth 08/24/1947 (73)
  • Age 37 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'6, 130 pounds
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Native American female. Red hair, brown eyes. Domebo is a member of the Kiowa Tribe. Her nickname is Sweetie.
Details of Disappearance
Domebo was last seen by her sister in an American Legion bar in Fort Worth, Texas sometime in 1985. Her sister tried to convince her to return to Oklahoma, but Domebo refused to go. She has never been heard from again.

Domebo is originally from the Stecker/Carnegie area of Oklahoma. Her last known husband was allegedly in the U.S. Army. Her last Few details are available in her case.

I received an email back from ME on 26 March that said Mary's family DNA has only just been taken so she has not been DNA-compared to any UID yet. Also the lab is not going to be processing any samples due to the COVID-19 crisis. So it could be a while.

Almost 6 months have gone by. Perhaps the labs are working to get caught up now on these DNA samples.

@MadMcGoo or others - anyone onshore in the US with a Namus account - any chance someone could pop into Mary's Namus record and see who she has listed as her R/O now?

@MadMcGoo or others - anyone onshore in the US with a Namus account - any chance someone could pop into Mary's Namus record and see who she has listed as her R/O now?
I’ve actually locked myself out of my NamUs account. I’m having a little trouble resetting my password. :oops:

@Caring1 beat me to it. Thanks!

Reading between the lines and probably reading too much into it: I think it's very possible that after she was last seen she decided to cut ties and go somewhere else.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!
Back