Identified! TX - Smith Co, off I-20, WhtFem 20-32, 77UFTX, shirt w/ 'Top Rail Country Music, Dallas, TX', Oct'85 - Sindy Gina Crow

Not sure what specifically happened in this case, but you can file to get a child's parents' names legally changed on a birth certificate to their adoptive parents.
I couldn't figure out if that person exists.
But then I have few weird cases in my family, so there's that....(like my great grandmother and great aunt who came to the US using my grandfather's last name and claimed to be his mother and sister, but they were actually my grandmother's. This was in 1923 and he was married to my grandmother. I kept looking for these two and looking for these two only to find out duh...they faked their names and relationships to get into the US. I even told my dad, "Are you sitting down? Your other grandmother came to the US". Well, after numerous years, I finally figured out what was going on)

Last edited:
Not sure what specifically happened in this case, but you can file to get a child's parents' names legally changed on a birth certificate to their adoptive parents.

Oh, oh, name changed. I thought they meant it had actually been removed and left blank.

So is the new name of a later spouse of the father's??

According to Ancestry.com, Sindy Gina Paris was her name and her parents were named Louis Paris and Esther Virginia Rodriguez. She lived in Tarrant, TX where she was born. I don't see any evidence of her ever having lived in California. She was married a few times before she married Phillip. Her first marriage was when she was 19 in July of 1976 to a guy named Stephen C. Born. She then got married a year later in July 1977 to Larry Keith Robison. After this, she was married in Feb. 1979 to Dale Alan Mitchell. Finally, she married Dwight Phillip Crow in 1984. Her daughter Margo says that her birth certificate listed her mother's name as "Elaine Ann Mitchell." Maybe this had something to do with her husband before Phillip being a Mitchell, but that doesn't explain the Elaine Ann part.

Interestingly, apparently her second husband Larry Keith Robison had a psychotic break due to schizophrenia in 1982 and killed 5 people in Tarrant County, TX. He was executed for this in 2000 and was the subject of controversy because of whether or not it was acceptable to execute those who are mentally ill.
The one mention of a wife (or any relationship with a woman) I found in this compilation of information about Larry Keith Robison was this:
"He worked briefly as a wallboard hanger and got married, but the relationship only lasted a few weeks"

I have witnessed women in abusive relationships, rescued and remarried by another abuser, and the cycle repeats. Sindy/Gina is one week younger than me, it is tragic her life ended at such a young age, especially with a child left behind.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vymocycy
Back