UK UK - Did Brady and Hindley have more victims?

MelmothTheLost

Reaction score
Did Moors Murderers have more victims? Family say victim's returned necklace isn't hers

Moors Murderers Ian Brady and Myra Hindley may have killed more people, it has been suggested after the family of their first victim said the necklace returned to them 55 years later wasn't hers.

Pauline Read was 16 when she was killed in 1963, but her body was found decades later in a shallow grave on Saddleworth Moor in 1987.

Now it's been alleged there may have been more victims after her family received items she was said to be wearing on the day of her death - including jewellery and white stilettos.

"But I was told by my nana (Pauline's mother) that the necklace she was wearing was fine gold with a St Christopher on it.

Did Moors Murderers have more victims? Family say victim's returned necklace isn't hers

My God, I hope not.
I recall watching a documentary about them and I am certain, it was mentioned, the psychologist/psychiatrist of brady was going to reveal the whereabouts of the last child. I don't recall the child's name. I think myra may have tried to lead investigators to this last grave, but the victim was not found. LEOs went off myra's description and/or map drawing. I don't think she was taken to the moors so that she could direct officers to the grave.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637
Back