UK UK - Manchester. Human torso found in woodland, Salford , 4th April 2024

Charged and more human remains discovered this morning.
#CHARGED | We have charged two men with murder, as more suspected human remains have been discovered this morning (Monday 29 April 2024) in an alleyway close to the railway lines off Worsley Road, Eccles.

This follows earlier discoveries of human remains at Kersal Dale, Blackleach Reservoir and Colliery Wood, all in Salford, over the past three weeks.

ACC Sarah Jackson said, "Despite the charges brought today, our work is far from over. We will continue following every line of enquiry to recover and reunite the victim with his family, bringing a dignified end to this terrible scenario."

Read more: https://orlo.uk/TuQ5A

I live locally and some of the places the remains were found were close to busy roads.

Also they said they arrested the younger suspect on a bus, I'm assuming the other one must've had their own vehicle otherwise were they transporting the body parts around on the bus?!
People have used public transport to move body parts before. Hannah Mary Tabbs took the torso of a victim on a train to dispose of it elsewhere.

It's less common since personal vehicles became prevalent, but it has happened and presumably still does.

MOO

The case of two men accused of murder after human remains were discovered in Salford was heard before a judge this morning. Michal Jaroslaw Polchowski, 68, and Marcin Majerkiewicz, and 45, both from Eccles, have been charged with murder.

10:09ANDREW BARDSLEY

Trial date pencilled in​

The judge says a trial date has been identified as March 3, 2025, expected to last about 10 days.
The defendants are next due to appear in court on July 18, when they are expected to be asked to enter their plea.

Greater Manchester Police (GMP) said remains found on wetlands at Kersal Dale, Salford, on 4 April were believed to be those of 67-year-old Stuart Everett, who lived locally.

Out of interest was the victim listed as missing?
I had a quick Google but couldn't see anything. But not all short term missing persons cases are publicised.

He may not have been there for very long; there's no mention of any decomposition.

Some of the remains were found by a dog walker; I don't know about anyone else's dog but mine loves to sniff out dead wildlife, and some of it has been quite fresh.

I had a quick Google but couldn't see anything. But not all short term missing persons cases are publicised.

He may not have been there for very long; there's no mention of any decomposition.

Some of the remains were found by a dog walker; I don't know about anyone else's dog but mine loves to sniff out dead wildlife, and some of it has been quite fresh.
Mine will sniff it out after a couple of days.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CASHxGK
Back