UK UK - Paul Baker, 52, was last seen on CCTV outside Sainsburys in Melton Mowbray, Leics, shortly before 5pm on 13 Jan 2024

Paul is still missing and there has been no more sightings since the CCTV from Hastings a few weeks after Paul disappeared.
On the Paul Baker - Missing Person fb Page (it’s not a group but u can follow it) ran by Paul’s family. A few posts down is the CCTV pic of Paul. He really is carrying a big rucksack.

From your article:

The last confirmed sighting of Paul is on CCTV in Hastings at the end of January, buying a coffee in McDonald's and withdrawing cash nearby. Paul is also thought to have spoken to someone in Peterborough in February.

The official police search for Paul was called off as a result of the CCTV footage, the family say, because he didn’t seem in a vulnerable state and he was able to take care of himself. Paul’s sister Sharon Baker (51) and his mum, Jean Baker, (75) spoke with LeicestershireLive.

1714505656223.jpeg
Paul Baker

[…]

She said: “I have people say to me 'maybe he has gone off to start a new life'. But it’s three and half months now and whatever his reasons are for leaving, it's not like him to not contact his parents.

"He knows he can walk into any homeless shelter and make contact. What worries me more than anything, we can only assume that he is out there somewhere and we read all the missing persons lists and they turn up dead.

"If he is not on the missing persons list then it could be weeks before they identify him. I know it's a horrible place to go but I do not know anything.

"You are trying to go on, we are grieving for someone but as far as we are aware we are not grieving for a dead person. It’s something you read about but never imagine it happening to you.

"We would just like him to let us know that he is okay. To walk into anywhere and tell them who he is and ask them if he can get them in touch with his parents.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BJarv
Back