Upload picture from phone?

LadyL

Reaction score
How do I do it?

I click upload a file and it takes me to a page I don't recognize that has six pictures on it, only five of which are actually mine (the sixth is a picture of someone's cat - not my cat). There are actually hundreds of photos on my phone, including the recent ones I wanted to post to a gardening thread.

It's an Android phone.

Hey @LadyL, hopefully someone else who uses an Android to post will be by to help as I’m afraid I may not be of much assistance. How bizarre that you see a random cat, I have zero idea where that came from!!

Just in case this will be helpful to you or another member: I post using my iPhone. When I click on upload a file, the image below is what I see. By clicking on photo library, I am able to choose any picture from my phone’s photo album.

Attachments

• 65CF8204-9AC0-4009-842C-4E02BED5DD56.png
    65CF8204-9AC0-4009-842C-4E02BED5DD56.png
    316.5 KB · Views: 6
Hey @LadyL, hopefully someone else who uses an Android to post will be by to help as I’m afraid I may not be of much assistance. How bizarre that you see a random cat, I have zero idea where that came from!!

Just in case this will be helpful to you or another member: I post using my iPhone. When I click on upload a file, the image below is what I see. By clicking on photo library, I am able to choose any picture from my phone’s photo album.

yeah I get a different image, thanks anyway
I prefer using a computer ... navigating WS on my phone is not user-friendly IMO
but I wanted people in the Covid gardening thread to see my plants and give me advice lol

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguel13b
Back