Neveu, circa 1984
  • Missing Since 11/22/1984
  • Missing From Virginia Beach, Virginia
  • Classification Missing
  • Sex Male
  • Race White
  • Age 43 years old
  • Height and Weight 6'2, 185 pounds
  • Clothing/Jewelry Description Jeans and a dark brown velour shirt with vertical stripes.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, brown eyes. Neveu has a large scar on his abdomen running from his navel to his breastbone. He has a mustache. The pinky fingers on both hands are injured; one finger curves inward and the other curves outward.
Details of Disappearance
Neveu was last heard from on November 22, 1984. He called someone that day and said he was in Virginia Beach, Virginia and was going to travel to Richmond, Virginia. He promised to return the next afternoon, but never did and has never been heard from again.

Neveu was last known to be driving a Lincoln Town Car with Virginia license plates, a burgundy cloth top and a silver bottom. He used marijuana and hashish prior to his disappearance. Few details are available in his case.
4447DMVA - Gregory Neveu
Not much on Gregory that I could find. The Virginia Beach Cold Case Homicide Unit posted him on their Facebook. It states his age as 44.
www.facebook.com/103977294616229/posts/gregory-neveu-has-been-missing-from-virginia-beach-va-since-november-22-1984-at-/163508208663137/

Hi All! I’m wondering if anyone can track down this gentleman’s address in Virginia Beach in November 1984, and the exact destination address for me. I’m trying to look at area maps to look at available routes and water bodies for sonar purposes…I think Minnesota met it’s match water wise. Uffta! The low that day was 38°F, so I don’t think black ice would happen on the roads, but it’s coastal waters, so maybe. Thank you in advance!

There are SO many routes he may have taken between VB and Richmond and all of them have multiple bodies of water along the path. Without more details as to specifically where he was going, it would be nearly impossible to figure out. However, a Lincoln Town Car is a large vehicle.....if it has not been found, I would agree that it is probably in a body of water.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637
Back