VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #15 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm wondering if that is absolutely correct? I worked food and bev for 18 yrs. On a wkly basis somebody was being fired as they were stealing and scamming. There were no pre hire drug tests and or criminal history checks unless they were going to be management. Its pretty common theory that ppl w drinking or drug problems can easily get a restaurant job, and money grubbing thieves as well.

jmo

Lol same where I worked and other local bars were worse! We had cameras pointed at bartenders (not customers) for a reason! Too much money going into their pockets and not the register ..
And we had all sorts come through .. Some great people but some straight up criminals .. Lol had one arrested on prostitution, but that's another story ... :facepalm:

The necklace Morgan Harrington was wearing the night she disappeared has never been recovered. I hope LE has contacted all of Jesse's ex-GFs to see if maybe they were given the necklace as a gift.
I asked about 5 threads back, but does anyone remember the Daily Mail interview with the grandmother and she mentioned that he "had a girlfriend" that I believe lived with him but she was unsure what happened to her? Does anyone know how long ago this was, years, weeks, months, days? Just curious. Not thinking anything nefarious with the gf, just wondering why they might have broken up/ she moved out.

I'm in SC, and if you can't pass a drug test or background check, you get a job in a restaurant or in construction.

The same is true in Seattle to an extent. MJ is legal here but I think private companies can still pitch a fit if it comes up on a drug test. But people here are more concerned about heavier drugs and such. The severity of any crimes committed has some bearing on hireability but it's not necessarily a deal breaker.

Not at all surprised that Mrs. Harrington has been very visible, since we learned that HG disappeared. The Harringtons founded Help Save the Next Girl, a national nonprofit. The following is a great article that provides more information regarding the Harringtons reaching out to HG's family.
http://www.timesdispatch.com/news/s...cle_7212b036-1593-5158-a5f5-b9fc38a69801.html

anyone else find it "interesting" that Gil Harrington has been at multiple press conferences and meet with chief longo twice?

To read a list of all Hannah Graham threads, use this link to the main page of the HG forum.

HANNAH GRAHAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member