VA VA - Jennifer Pandos, 15, Williamsburg, 10 Feb 1987

I want to believe the parents are innocent, but I can't get over their lies for decades... Making up stories about why she wasn't at Stephen's wedding and stuff like that? I think it's silly but I can understand why they waited to call the police since the note said she would return or get in touch...but after contacting the police they don't inform her family? “Hey, if Jennifer calls or stops by, she calls the police; she was kidnapped or ran away and we want to make sure she is okay”...
No vigils, no search parties, no… nothing?

Surely over the years there would have been more clues but these cases are resolved with a timely response from the police...
either way
rest in peace

I haven't watched the documentary however one thing immediately jumped out. If all the original facts are true, her leaving voluntarily to clear her head and providing instructions for her parents, why would she purposely write the note with the wrong hand? The whole point would be to convince the parents that she is ok etc. Seeing the note written in strange handwriting could instantly raise the alarm. It just doesn't make sense.
However, it does explain some things. If it was written by JP why does the handwriting not match hers and why the wait to contact the police. Stating that she wrote the note with the opposite hand is just to convenient and makes no logical sense if all other facts are true.

Going West Podcast just released an episode about Jennifer's disappearance.

In February of 1987, a 15-year-old girl went missing from her Virginia home, leaving nothing behind but a ransom note from her alleged captor. But when a spotlight is shone on her inner circle, suspicions begin to fall on her parents and their potential involvement. But are they responsible? Or was it one of the other strange characters in the case? This is the story of Jennifer Pandos.

Apple Podcasts Web Embed

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rockymountaingirl
Back