GUILTY VA - Khaleesi Hope Cuthriell 3, (deceased, still missing) & Candi Jo Royer 41 (located), Waynesboro, 1 Feb 2021 *Arrests*

STAUNTON — Travis Brown was sentenced Friday to life in prison plus 20 years for his 2023 Augusta County conviction in the killing of three-year-old Khaleesi Hope Cuthriell of Staunton.

Before his sentence was pronounced, Brown, 32, of Waynesboro, promised an appeal and said he was innocent. He said he ignored the abuse of Khaleesi because of a severe heroin addiction. He wondered “why I am convicted of something she did,” referring to co-defendant and former girlfriend Candi Royer. Royer will be sentenced next week for a first-degree murder plea in Khaleesi’s case.

He was also on large amounts of meth. The two ingested together equal pure evil in a mentally ill person. Its why my son will never meet his dad. Candi Royers cell phone had evidence of BOTH taking part in the abuse.

He was also on large amounts of meth. The two ingested together equal pure evil in a mentally ill person. Its why my son will never meet his dad. Candi Royers cell phone had evidence of BOTH taking part in the abuse.
These kinds of people don't realize that their loved ones (if they had them) largely consider them already dead and are relieved if they end up in prison. Because then they can no longer hurt others or themselves.

But these particular two are pieces of trash and I feel sorry for the other prisoners having to be housed with them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhoule
Back