VA VA - Kimberly Britts, 21, Charlottesville, 6 Apr 1985

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
[h=1]Kimberly Jane Britts[/h]
  • kimberly_jane_britts_1.jpg
  • kimberly_jane_britts_2.jpg
Britts, circa 1985

• Missing Since 04/06/1985
  • Missing From Charlottesville, Virginia
  • Classification Endangered Missing
  • Age 21 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'6, 103 pounds
  • Clothing/Jewelry Description A pullover shirt, blue jeans, a gold and diamond wedding ring set and a gold chain necklace. Carrying a burgundy Aigner purse with a handle and a zipper
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Britts has a surgical scar on her left breast near the nipple and a circular dime-sized scar in the middle of her forehead.

[h=3]Details of Disappearance[/h] Britts was last seen in Charlottesville, Virginia on April 6, 1985. After her disappearance, her maroon and red Honda Civic Del Sol hatchback with the Virginia license plate number FBY426 was found abandoned at on Interstate 64 east, at the Route 616 exit ramp. There were red stains in the vehicle.

Britts was estranged from her husband and living at a farm in Goochland County, Virginia at the time of her disappearance. Few details are available in her case.

http://charleyproject.org/case/kimberly-jane-britts

Unattended vehicle located on Interstate 64 eastbound ramp at Route 616 in Albemarle County. Signs of red stains in the vehicle and Britt has never been located. Date of last contact was 04/06/1985.

Britt was temporarily living at a farm in Goochland County.

Dental information / charting is available and entered

DNA Status: Sample is currently not available

Fingerprint information is currently not available

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/11604/

Not exactly sure what links I can post. There are some interesting comments in a Topix thread. She is mentioned as being in the 82 class of Giles High School. I was able to find her under her maiden name at Giles as a Senior in the 81 class. Maiden name was confirmed further in the comments on Topix when her brother was mentioned.

Kimberly Jane Gusler

a41e358489c2ec9ed56ae287438fc27a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I came across Kimberly Jane Britts case on the Charley Project. What stuck out was her car “abandoned at on Interstate 64 east, at the Route 616 exit ramp”. It’s similar to the Colonial Parkway last victims. The car found on 64 at the Rest stop exit ramp. Kimberly’s murder is one year before.

I came across Kimberly Jane Britts case on the Charley Project. What stuck out was her car “abandoned at on Interstate 64 east, at the Route 616 exit ramp”. It’s similar to the Colonial Parkway last victims. The car found on 64 at the Rest stop exit ramp. Kimberly’s murder is one year before.

Very interesting observation!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spartan01
Back