VA VA - Sheree Brown, 50, stage IV breast cancer, missed Dr. appt, Newport News, Ashanti Alert, 24 Oct 2023

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
NN Missing Woman

Newport News police originally told News 3 that Brown does not meet the state requirements for an Ashanti Alert.

A'lexus Gibbs reported her mother missing to Newport News police on Oct. 24, and her family believes she was kidnapped.

She told News 3 that she strongly believes a man who tried to sexually assault her mother may have attacked her again.

Oct. 17 was the last time she spoke with her mother. The conversation took a turn when Brown shared she was assaulted just 10 days earlier.

"He pretty much tried to sexually assault her and physically assault her at the same time," Gibbs added. "She tried to get away, but he kept locking the doors. When she finally got away, he tried to run her over with a truck."

Those were the last words she heard from her mother, who was last seen on Daphia Circle. Gibbs says her mom is also battling stage IV breast cancer. She also missed a doctor's appointment on Nov. 13.

"When they told me she did not show up to her last appointment which was the 13th, that kind of concerned me," Gibbs said. "She's been going to all of her other appointments, but that one she was just a no call no show. That's not like her."

The correct spelling of her first name is Sherree, Middle name Denise, which is why I didn't find this at first. She's got an extensive criminal history, with numerous charges of forgery, obtaining money by false pretenses, plus grand larceny, a weapons charge, etc. She was sentenced to prison eventually, that charge changed to indefinite probation but that probation was revoked in late 2020 (Case # CR15000370-01) All things that could have resulted in someone with ill will towards her. Nothing in the last 3 years, as it sounds like she's been having to deal with cancer, according to her family. Virginia Judiciary Online Case Information System

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637
Back