Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have tried watching of few of those videos.
As if it wasn't annoying enough listening to her once, ever dang video I have listened to so far keeps replaying segments.
So I have to hear the same thing over and over.
And the site will refresh the page after so long.
SO dang annoying!
:pullhair:

Love the part about the Great division on both sides .. yeah sure
More like 23749837204 think you are guilty and 32 (crazy people) don't.
Yup, I gave up on Part 4 several times, kept cutting out at the last 4 min., but most of it was rehash. Wanted to listen for anything new...

Agree. I see the finger, but I think she's trying to nonchalantly pick her nose. LOL. "Nah, I'm just supporting my head with my hand!"

There was a clearer picture of the "V". I have seen teens and young adults use the sign but am clueless as to the meaning. I did think of what you said too.
he could just be holding her head....but funny way to do it.

I am wondering if they were hugging to avoid the camera contact because as soon as the car arrived, they got into it. Also, there's not much media around them so I was also wondering if they had used a different exit.

I thought they were praying.

Ohhhh so that must be the reason he helped Scott Peterson get the death penalty.... so he would have more resources. :rolleyes:

Geragos also said it was a 5-7 split verdict. :facepalm:
I know he didn't understand the verdict--he wasn't alone, apparently. ;) On a serious note, I think Geragos was referring to the fact that unlike DP cases, LWOP sentences receive no special consideration on appeal, which limits the possibility they will be reduced or reversed. A person sentenced to die in prison receives only one automatic appeal, not several, and is not provided any court-appointed attorneys after this appeal is complete, usually within two years of the initial sentence.

In the actual video, I think I remember her looking at the folks doing the filming. I really got the impression she was aiming her "expression" at them. (That is until someone came up to her and spoke to her)

Okay, I will look for that clip.

I just watched the interview with JA 20 MINUTES after the verdict. Once again we see her blatantly lying, refusing to take responsibility for her actions, manipulating, trashing the victim, and outwardly showing her disdain for Juan Martinez.

I do hope this video is entered into evidence during the sentencing phase. She shows no remorse whatsoever for killing Travis. None. In fact, she continues to insult him and his family by outrageous claims. She says she can not even LOOK at the family because they remind her of Travis and the abuse she suffered from him. Seriously?

Then she goes on to say that she wants the death penalty. This is obviously a ploy to create sympathy from the nation and possibly the jury as well. Once again we have her crying wolf. She has mentioned death so many times throughout this trial I am seriously just waiting to see her act on it, which I know won't happen. In her normal life she used her suicide threats to manipulate Travis and others around her and she continues to do so today.

I theorize that she said her death penalty statement because she knew the jury might eventually see it during the next stages of her trial. I say this because she knows the jury is not on her side. She could be using this statement with a reverse psychology approach. As in "They don't like me so they'll do the opposite of what I say I want." It might be a stretch of the imagination but I wouldn't rule it out.

If her defence team doesn't put up a fight during the next stages of this trial then this could possibly be a legitimate wish but I'll believe it when I see it.

On a side note...How mad do you guy's think Kurk and Jennifer were after they found out about this interview? I imagine pretty upset...

Very outraged I'm sure. I DIDNT see nurmis reaction ? Did anyone capture it! I'm surprised that the cameras missed alot.

Silly Jodi who may be crying and looks all sad but she has rage inside. She claims to know she would be convicted on Murder 1 but it's the premeditation that ticks her off the most. LIE. She was shocked she got convicted at all. She gasped and everything.

Oh, she also claims she NEVER looks at Travis' family in the court room. LIE.

Why does she never look at Travis' family? "Travis comes from a family who look a lot a like when I look at them I see Travis and I see the man that abused me and...I don't want to look at that. "

I'm so happy she will never take a breath of free air again. :)

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/22200056/2013/05/08/jodi-arias-talks-exclusively-with-fox-10-after-verdict

There was a clearer picture of the "V". I have seen teens and young adults use the sign but am clueless as to the meaning. I did think of what you said too.

A V sign with the palm facing toward the viewer means "victory" or "peace," but the same gesture with the back of the hand facing outwards is the British equivalent of a middle finger. I take it American kids have picked it up somehow.

Anyone know who nancy is? Reporter said ya wann talk about nancy and she said I don't think she's worth it..

Sure kpm, :) she is talking about Nancy Grace. On her twitter she would bash Nancy and claim flipping the bird in court was for her. So that is where the Nancy comes from.

can't believe the reporter admitted that he didn't know if her attys signed off on the interview and was afraid to ask

Why would her counsel have to sign off on an interview? Stabby Einstein is an adult. She can consent to give an interview or she can say "no comment". Obviously, the little psycho is still anxious to get her time in the lime-light. And since every time she opens her trap, something self incriminating comes out, I say, "You go, girl!"
:clap:

Both of FJA attorneys need to be careful tomorrow since she threw them under the bus in the interview.
She's only just begun to throw them under the bus. Nurmi will be taking up residence at the Prosecution's table. He already sits as far away as possible from her.

I can see it now....

KN & JW to JA...

You really F'd up.

What you told that reporter directly contradicts the sob story of remorse we planned on telling the jury.

Don't kill yourself so we can try to fix this.

See me ASAP before you run your lying mouth to anyone else.

Interview was ridiculous!

Both of FJA attorneys need to be careful tomorrow since she threw them under the bus in the interview.

What did she say about them? I don't have it in me to watch her interview.

i gotta say i am surprised jodis family already left on their flight to go home, i guess none of them wanted to speak in her behalf during sentencing - but it still kinda shocked me

It makes you wonder, doesn't it? I think they truly thought today would be the end of it. She really didn't think she'd be found guilty of 1st degree.

Einstein? Umm.... NOPE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member