Viable suspect: Terry Hobbs #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, the pickup in question is the one in which blood stains were found during the investigations around 2006 (?). The blood was so degraded that nothing could be determined. Wouldn't it have been nice if the truck had been examined in 1993?

IIRC, the pickup in question is the one in which blood stains were found during the investigations around 2006 (?). The blood was so degraded that nothing could be determined. Wouldn't it have been nice if the truck had been examined in 1993?

It sure would have been nice!! So the truck was in fact a pickup-truck? Yes Damien talked about the degenerated blood in the truck, and the Hobbs house,in the article in my first link.

I'm not sure if the wmpd is incompetent. I'm fairly sure that they are corrupt. The lost evidence could have been lost on purpose, you know. Just a thought.

Concur. Incompetence would mean they at least investigated. They did not do sh.....t -corruption is their middle name.

Like Scarlett says, I don't know how any of them sleep at night and live with themselves.

Concur. Incompetence would mean they at least investigated. They did not do sh.....t -corruption is their middle name.

Like Scarlett says, I don't know how any of them sleep at night and live with themselves.

Right, you can't criticise anyone for bad work if they don't do it. The only three who are beyond a doubt guilty in this case are:

Judge Burnett: For not closing the case due to the lack of evidence.

The Prosecution (Fogelman): For manipulating the jury in the Echols-Baldwin trial. For knowingly let Michael C. make a false confession, thus incitement to commit perjury at the Echols-Baldwin trial.

The WMPD (Gitchell): For knowingly let Vicki H. make a false confession, thus incitement to commit perjury, and overall, a general obstruction of justice.

As far as I am concerned, a major flaw in the justice system was revealed at a latter time. How on earth can there be any objectivity, if the same judge who messed it up in the first place, rules whether there should be a re-trial? That is a bit paradox to say the least!!

I do believe he is a viable suspect. I think he didn't call to report the boys missing because he knew where they were and had run off too.
I believe he intended to "punish" Stevie for catching Pam cheating on him while Pam Hobbs was at work uninterrupted. The boys had snuck out under the guise of playing before he got home from work. TH had tried to get them to come home but they ran off into the woods away from their boogeyman. He drove Pam to work and dropped AH at his friend's house. He followed the kids into the woods and lured them somewhere secluded out of sight etc and began a violent attack. There's another thread that delves into the mind of an experienced abused both physical and sexual abuse disturbing but very insightful. I think he believed he owned his family members and that he controlled them. (Think Ariel Castro) Stevie was an extension of Pam and that he was his to do whatever he wanted with. Pam defied him and Stevie defied him so must be punished. Perhaps he saw Christopher as competition for Stevie's affections (baselessly) not unlike the the person Pam cheated with so must be castrated the highest form of emasculation. The other poor child Michael Moore was an after thought just knocked out first and left for dead. The kids were tied up and hidden until he could come back for them and finish cleaning up (which could explain the hair) , two brutally beaten and 1 bled to death. He went home to clean up his clothes and such. Picked up his wife and then decided to file a report. These would account for him not telling Pam the kids were missing until her shift was over. Then two weeks after the murders he left Pam (because she just wouldn't get over it) and left town. He had to hide. This would all explain why kind of person leaves their spouse two weeks after the death of a child that he helped raise since 1 year old. This is the scenario to me that most fits. Doesn't seem like a devil worship or ritual killing. To me a ritual would imply all the children would be killed exactly the same which is what defines a ritual.

I do believe he is a viable suspect. I think he didn't call to report the boys missing because he knew where they were and had run off too.
I believe he intended to "punish" Stevie for catching Pam cheating on him while Pam Hobbs was at work uninterrupted. The boys had snuck out under the guise of playing before he got home from work. TH had tried to get them to come home but they ran off into the woods away from their boogeyman. He drove Pam to work and dropped AH at his friend's house. He followed the kids into the woods and lured them somewhere secluded out of sight etc and began a violent attack. There's another thread that delves into the mind of an experienced abused both physical and sexual abuse disturbing but very insightful. I think he believed he owned his family members and that he controlled them. (Think Ariel Castro) Stevie was an extension of Pam and that he was his to do whatever he wanted with. Pam defied him and Stevie defied him so must be punished. Perhaps he saw Christopher as competition for Stevie's affections (baselessly) not unlike the the person Pam cheated with so must be castrated the highest form of emasculation. The other poor child Michael Moore was an after thought just knocked out first and left for dead. The kids were tied up and hidden until he could come back for them and finish cleaning up (which could explain the hair) , two brutally beaten and 1 bled to death. He went home to clean up his clothes and such. Picked up his wife and then decided to file a report. These would account for him not telling Pam the kids were missing until her shift was over. Then two weeks after the murders he left Pam (because she just wouldn't get over it) and left town. He had to hide. This would all explain why kind of person leaves their spouse two weeks after the death of a child that he helped raise since 1 year old. This is the scenario to me that most fits. Doesn't seem like a devil worship or ritual killing. To me a ritual would imply all the children would be killed exactly the same which is what defines a ritual.

This is the best sum up :) nicely put and makes perfect sense, I dont know why is so hard for anyone to believe !

So I was watching TH interview from 2007 and at one point the officer asks him if he had two working vehicles why he insisted on driving PH to and from work. And he said something to the effect of its just what they had been doing. Yet he did qualify that he didn't like leaving the kids alone. So it dawns on me when he talks later about PH being unfaithful in the marriage and it was with a "Mexican" from her old job at panchos That he is doing it because he doesn't trust her and that he has to make a point or send a message that he owns her and is "taken". Also that making this point to the family and the public trumps the fact that Stevie is missing. My guess at that point in the day its not a real crisis its just kids staying out too late.

Exactly. The supporters are accusing and investigating him, but the police are not. So, why is it allowed?

Other threads have been shutdown simply because users implied family members were suspects. Anyone used to follow the Holly Bobo thread.

This. I think he is a viable suspect but under rules here he should be addressed as TH. Who doesnt know who you mean by that? No offense I just really do feel the same argument could be made in a different forum topic on a different case and it would staunchly be ignored and still denied.

So I was watching TH interview from 2007 and at one point the officer asks him if he had two working vehicles why he insisted on driving PH to and from work. And he said something to the effect of its just what they had been doing. Yet he did qualify that he didn't like leaving the kids alone. So it dawns on me when he talks later about PH being unfaithful in the marriage and it was with a "Mexican" from her old job at panchos That he is doing it because he doesn't trust her and that he has to make a point or send a message that he owns her and is "taken". Also that making this point to the family and the public trumps the fact that Stevie is missing. My guess at that point in the day its not a real crisis its just kids staying out too late.

That's a really good observation!

It disgusts me that the police ruined this entire case with their poor investigation. Hobbs should have been looked at. I don't think at this point with all the mess ups that anything could ever be done to find the true murderer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched all 3 Paradise Lost documentaries today. I didn't find anything odd about Terry when he swallowed at certain time or how he reacted when Pam fell to the ground. I think hair in the ligatures of one of the boys is pretty damning and it's awful that WMPD never ruled him out as a suspect. But they botched so much of the evidence I'm not even 100% sure it's not secondary transfer or a mistake. They are a JOKE. JMB and TH should have been investigated in the beginning. I still don't know who killed these boys and lean more towards the Bojangles man. He is the only thing bloody, muddy, and could possibly complete the story. But thanks to WMPD the evidence is gone and we will never know.

Have you seen the bite mark comparison to TWH's partial dentures? IMO, they're a perfect match to the bite mark on Steven's eyebrow. The pictures are on Facebook somewhere. I'd find the link, but I've got to go to sleep! Maybe I can find it tomorrow.

I watched all 3 Paradise Lost documentaries today. I didn't find anything odd about Terry when he swallowed at certain time or how he reacted when Pam fell to the ground. I think hair in the ligatures of one of the boys is pretty damning and it's awful that WMPD never ruled him out as a suspect. But they botched so much of the evidence I'm not even 100% sure it's not secondary transfer or a mistake. They are a JOKE. JMB and TH should have been investigated in the beginning. I still don't know who killed these boys and lean more towards the Bojangles man. He is the only thing bloody, muddy, and could possibly complete the story. But thanks to WMPD the evidence is gone and we will never know.

I think BO is nothing but "Susan Smith syndrome" blame it on the Bro, I doubt he was anything but a homeless person!

There are accounts that bojangles man had an arm cast. I don't see him assaulting three little kids with the cast on his arm and then the elaborate cover up. No. likely the guy himself was a victim of mugging or hit and run. (disoriented, bloody, muddy clothes) He probably never came forward because he had a checkered past and was a drifter type and the way the older boys were railroaded thought for sure he'd be latched on to as the perp.

Ok so I keep going back to in my gut why TH is the most viable suspect and came across this

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinderella_effect"]Cinderella effect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

it's a psychological, primal and instinctual reason why step parents kill or are more aggressive towards their step children. It's terrible and chilling and no place in a civilized society but what about people who are slaves to their own impulses who keep instinct barely in check?? I take a look at TH far past and near past who gets "allegedly" battered and abused and can see how events may have gone down.

There are accounts that bojangles man had an arm cast. I don't see him assaulting three little kids with the cast on his arm and then the elaborate cover up. No. likely the guy himself was a victim of mugging or hit and run. (disoriented, bloody, muddy clothes) He probably never came forward because he had a checkered past and was a drifter type and the way the older boys were railroaded thought for sure he'd be latched on to as the perp.

This is true. Like you, I think Bojangles was someone passing through the area, who may have been involved in an unrelated crime. According to Jive Puppi, there were multiple gun shots in the area, unrelated to the case, that police were checking out. Bojangles very well could have been involved in one of those calls.

I can't dismiss him entirely as a suspect, though (I can't dismiss anybody, really).

One thing I always found interesting was that one of the boys had a strange dotted-pattern marking on his head, that looked like his head was banged or dropped onto cement. This evidence is a main factor for the manhole theory, along with other markings that look like the body may have been dragged across pavement. I always wondered if that dotted pattern could have been made by a hard plaster-type cast (if that was the type Bojangles had; it may not have been).

Not to go too far off topic, but I don't anyone considers Bojangles a seriously viable suspect now/anymore. The main point with Bojangles is just to illustrate how poor the police investigation really was, from Meeks not getting out of the car to evidence being "lost" (by Ridge if I'm not mistaken?).

I too believe he was just a drifter and/or involved in some unrelated crime, which might explain to some extent why he never stepped forward.

This is true. Like you, I think Bojangles was someone passing through the area, who may have been involved in an unrelated crime. According to Jive Puppi, there were multiple gun shots in the area, unrelated to the case, that police were checking out. Bojangles very well could have been involved in one of those calls.

I can't dismiss him entirely as a suspect, though (I can't dismiss anybody, really).

One thing I always found interesting was that one of the boys had a strange dotted-pattern marking on his head, that looked like his head was banged or dropped onto cement. This evidence is a main factor for the manhole theory, along with other markings that look like the body may have been dragged across pavement. I always wondered if that dotted pattern could have been made by a hard plaster-type cast (if that was the type Bojangles had; it may not have been).

Ok so I looked at some of the crime photos and too believe that the facial markings look like road rash. Like one child was assaulted while they are face down and dragged and flipped over to continue the assault and that's when the bites might have occurred. (during hog tying?) Some of the marks on the child's back look like road rash as well.

This thread has gone a bit off-topic, so I will keep up the good tradition.

At first I was willing to dismiss the Bojangles event in the same way as mentioned in a few posts. At one time I thought the whole thing had been invented. Then I thought it had been fabricated as a decoy to get police officers away from the crime scene.

After taking the time to read "officer Meek's busy evening" (1) thoroughly, and Marty King's testimonies (2) (3) at both trials, I began to realize this story could be quite significant in many different ways.

There is no way round the fact that this man was a serious suspect. It does not matter what anyone thinks or says, this man could have possibly been involved in the murders. Everyone knows the details, so I won't go into them.

This thing should have been examined, cross-examined, and I am sure it would not have taken too much investigation to trace this man down. Not only was he a possible suspect, he was a possible eye-witness of the
murders, or a witness to the boys being ditched by the Murderer/s.

This is a major example that we are not dealing with shoddy police work or anything similar. This is an example of a deliberate method in the way the police are working.

Speculation:

Mr. Bojangles came in at the Blue Beacon Truck wash (4), went into the Robin Hood woods, either to pass through to the Santa Fe railroad, or for a few hours rest before carrying on his journey on the interstate.

Could the bag (5) with clothes and Bic razors belong to him?

He witnessed what ever went on there, before being detected and attacked by the perpetrator/s. He fled in the direction of Missouri, and ended up in the ladies rest room at Bojangles. Why the ladies rest room? If this guy was being followed or chased then the ladies toilet would be a better hiding place than the men's.

Marty King's statement/testimonies seem very solid to me, he even reasons why he was sure of the times, something done very seldom in this case. Mr Bojangles seemed dazed/mentally ill (was not alcohol). That is the kind of state I would expect to see someone in, who has seen something very shocking, and has then fled for his life.

Either way, as a suspect or a witness, if Mr Bojangles had later been found, he could have destroyed the police cover up of TH, or the set-up of the WM3. As far as stepping forward himself, he knows that the real perpetrator/s is still at large, and he would probably fear for his life. I certainly would not turn myself in to the wmpd after what happened to the wm3!!

(1) http://www.jivepuppi.com/meek.html
(2) http://callahan.8k.com/wm3/martyking.html
(3) http://callahan.8k.com/wm3/ebtrial/martyking.html
(4) http://www.jivepuppi.com/bojangles_man.html
(5) http://www.jivepuppi.com/evidence_at_the_crime_scene.html E-1A

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

After reading the mentioned pages, especially "officer Meek's busy evening", it all reminded me of a very frustrating jigsaw puzzle I tried to do as a child. It was a picture of a harbour with many similar boats and a lot of blue sky. I managed the boats, but the big area of blue sky was terrible. Every piece had to be turned many different ways to try and make them fit!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alafair