WA WA - Alana Carroll, 33, from Battleground WA, last seen Vancouver, WA, 1 August 2023

Sillybilly

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Last edited:
As it has been 9 months since Alana went missing, and there is very scant info from LE, we are making a thread specific exception to allow a bit of information from the fundraiser that has been set up family.

Do not discuss the financial aspect, only the case info provided that gives us some background.

We don't know what happened to her or who very likely took her away from us. Based on everything we've learned, we do not believe she is still walking this earth ... We have discovered since her disappearance just how many people have preyed on her in her addiction and even before. This is the last kindness we can do for her, find her and lay her to rest.

Alana's FB page

Another FB page
(Looks quite different, possibly due to life style, but details match up)

As it has been 9 months since Alana went missing, and there is very scant info from LE, we are making a thread specific exception to allow a bit of information from the fundraiser that has been set up family.

Do not discuss the financial aspect, only the case info provided that gives us some background.

Alana's FB page

Another FB page
From one your links
campaign image

*another FB:

Last edited:
Thank you for posting her, I just learned about her today. Earlier this week we had a body found in a camp, I thought they may be related since it has been there 6-12 months, but rumor is, it was a male.

We have a crises in the PNW with fentanyl, meth, crime, and DV. Young women are being trafficked, abused, in ways normal "joes" cannot comprehend. I am wondering if Alana may have also been a victim a predator. She ran in the same exact circles as Meshay Melendez. Same for Negasi Zuberi. Same damn circles. Surrounded by predators :(

Alana's FB page

Another FB page
She has numerous Facebook pages as she did not have a phone. She just kept making them.

<modsnip - quoted post was removed but is a reply to @Shimona
I am so sorry. I live right by Cost Less I am very familiar with the area. Again, I am so sorry. I wish I had heard about her earlier. I do, unfortunately, have loved ones in the life locally and these circles all know each other in some way or another, as I am sure you are familiar. I hate seeing what these drugs have done to people, and the monsters that hurt the most vulnerable are becoming to be too much.

Yeah...I can see the connections with people I know who are in active addiction, when I see crime victims on my personal SM and we have certain friends in common, it is usually an indication they struggle with substance abuse, or are people actively trying to help those in need.

This should have a lot more attention than it has gotten

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so sorry. I live right by Cost Less I am very familiar with the area. Again, I am so sorry. I wish I had heard about her earlier. I do, unfortunately, have loved ones in the life locally and these circles all know each other in some way or another, as I am sure you are familiar. I hate seeing what these drugs have done to people, and the monsters that hurt the most vulnerable are becoming to be too much.

Yeah...I can see the connections with people I know who are in active addiction, when I see crime victims on my personal SM and we have certain friends in common, it is usually an indication they struggle with substance abuse, or are people actively trying to help those in need.

This should have a lot more attention than it has gotten
We tried to get the local news stations to do a story and they didn't care. The fact that so many of our young people are going missing and no one cares is outrageous. The only time the want to do a story is if it's juicy or there's footage of the crime. It's disturbing.

Hi @Shimona,

Members who have inside information about a case must be Verified by Websleuths to post that information. Inside information is considered to be that which has not been reported by MSM or by LE. Posts containing inside information have been removed pending verification.

Information as to why Websleuths has this process in place, and how to apply, can be found at the following link:

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters
If you choose to become verified, the removed posts will be reinstated and you will then be able to post anything you know without having to provide a link. Until then, please refrain from posting info that has not been reported in MSM.

I hope that Alana is found safe and sound soon.

Knitty,

We tried to get the local news stations to do a story and they didn't care. The fact that so many of our young people are going missing and no one cares is outrageous. The only time the want to do a story is if it's juicy or there's footage of the crime. It's disturbing.
I know. Be careful about naming people on this board, it is very careful to not do anything to mess up an investigation, or possibly point fingers at innocent people. Just a heads up on that. You have information many people would be very interested in, as they simply don't have experience dealing with loved ones in the life here. You have knowledge that can really help others, help them help other people. I want you to stay here and share your knowledge, but MODs are super careful here, it's not like reddit or facebook

I do know the names and place you mentioned. My Dad's car stolen car was found on a neighboring property two years ago.
the women we have lost in the last five years astounds me. I was a DV victim here, still awaiting justice. My abuser is the kind of person who abused Alana. Someone in the life who is cruel and only cares about getting high. I/we in this community have lost so many to fetty and this life, and it hurts so much. I am in my 40's, and seeing my nieces, a nephew, all Alana's age fall to this drug is killing my soul.
VPD doesn't grasp that our children are dying, being abused, hurt, murdered, hell even a WSP sergeant overdosed and died in his office when he got high on the drugs he confiscated! It is EVERYWHERE here, in ALL walks of life, and people need to know.

Alana is loved. I will spread the word as well, as much as I can. She deserves press and attention, she matters.

Thank you to whoever posted her case here. Alana is my cousin and we have been trying to get her name and story out hoping someone will speak up. I got her family set up to interview for a podcast next month. Fingers crossed the visibility gets some traction going or convinces someone to talk.

Thank you to whoever posted her case here. Alana is my cousin and we have been trying to get her name and story out hoping someone will speak up. I got her family set up to interview for a podcast next month. Fingers crossed the visibility gets some traction going or convinces someone to talk.
I reached out to them too, only KGW has responded. They have her people's info to reach out, I really really hope they do. And your welcome. I too have lost people to addiction and violence, and that makes her family in my heart, too.

ETA this is the best place in the world to go for for truly good advice and tips, if anyone can get the word out, it is this group. If friends or family come over, which we welcome, make sure they read the rules. We are more careful here than social media and some things aren't allowed. I hope you and the rest of your family finds peace and answers

Last edited:
I reached out to them too, only KGW has responded. They have her people's info to reach out, I really really hope they do. And your welcome. I too have lost people to addiction and violence, and that makes her family in my heart, too.

ETA this is the best place in the world to go for for truly good advice and tips, if anyone can get the word out, it is this group. If friends or family come over, which we welcome, make sure they read the rules. We are more careful here than social media and some things aren't allowed. I hope you and the rest of your family finds peace and answers
She deserves to be found and laid to rest. I didn't see her much as I live in another city but I thought of her often. This is all that I can do for her.

She deserves to be found and laid to rest. I didn't see her much as I live in another city but I thought of her often. This is all that I can do for her.
One thing I would recommend, is, whoever has control of her active FB page is to change the name to MISSING and then her name. Make it POP. Then as we share it, it will get more locally.

Hey everyone,

@Shimona has now been verified as Alana's family member. Verified members are not required to provide links to information they share about the case they are verified in. In all other respects, they are required to post in line with TOS like all regular members.

Please treat our Verified member with respect at all times. Do not argue with them or challenge them, and if there is something you happen to disagree with, just make your mental note and move on without badgering them for information.

Many thanks to Shimona and all other WSers who are here to discuss Alana's case.

Hey everyone,

@Shimona has now been verified as Alana's family member. Verified members are not required to provide links to information they share about the case. In all other respects, they are required to post in line with TOS like all regular members.

Please treat our Verified member with respect at all times. Do not argue with them or challenge them, and if there is something you happen to disagree with, just make your mental note and move on without badgering them for information.

Many thanks to Shimona and all other WSers who are here to discuss Alana's case.
Welcome @Shimona. I am local too, anything I can do, or share, please let me know

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
She-Ra
Back