Found Deceased WA - Ariel Garcia, 4, *suspicious circumstances*, Everett, 27 Mar 2024

Janet E. Garcia, 27, had blood on her shoes and shirt when Clark County deputies took her into custody, telling the investigators that she’d dropped her son off at a friend’s after he fell out of bed an hit his head.

Garcia appeared in court on Thursday and entered a not guilty plea, everett. She was given a $1,000 bond and a court date of April 16, but remained at the Clark County, Washington, jail on Friday afternoon.

A detective reported being called to an address in Ridgefield around 6:15 p.m. Wednesday evening, with the caller identifying Janet Garcia as being "not wanted there." As deputies were responding, police in Everett notified the Clark County Sheriff's Office that Ariel Garcia's grandmother was concerned about where he was.

The detective said that he spoke with Janet Garcia, noticing what appeared to be blood speckled on her shoes and her white shirt. She told the detective that her son had fallen and hit his head that morning, according to court documents. While she said that she'd taken him to a hospital in Everett, the "wait was too long" so she dropped him off with a friend in Seattle.

Meanwhile, in Clark County on Wednesday evening, deputies responded to a rehab center in Ridgefield after an unwanted person report. According to deputies, that person was Janet Garcia.

Staff members at the center said she had come to the facility for alcohol-related treatment and issues in the past.

Daniel, a staff member, said when Janet Garcia showed up Wednesday, staff were on alert because her mother had called them, concerned about her grandson.

“And that’s when I initially called 911 and told them that she was here,” Daniel said.

Daniel said she seemed as calm as ever as he waited for police.

“Your son is missing. There’s blood. And you’re just out here like nothing happened,” Daniel said. “It was just not normal.”
*HIPAA?

If she had blood on her shoes I’m going to assume he wasn’t strangled. Poor boy. What did she do to him?

MOO
Substantial blood in the apartment, her story about him falling and hitting his head.. I think she probably beat him to death, maybe slammed his head.. there's usually a bit of truth in their 'story' isn't there. :( horrific. I'm assuming his older brother is somewhere safe, with his grandmother I hope

MOO

April 19, 2024

EVERETT — Surveillance footage shows the Everett mother accused of stabbing her 4-year-old son to death carrying a “toddler-sized” object wrapped in a blanket and walking into the forest near a dumpsite in Pierce County, according to charges filed Friday in Snohomish County Court.

Friday’s charges against Janet Garcia, 27, come three weeks after her son went missing from an Everett apartment, leading to a regional search for the boy until he was found dead along I-5 in Pierce County. Detectives believe the killing was premeditated because of the extensive injuries, according to a police report last month.

Janet Garcia’s arraignment was set for Monday afternoon.

EVERETT, Wash. - An Everett woman accused of brutally stabbing her 4-year-old son and dumping his body near Joint Base Lewis-McChord (JBLM) has been charged with the boy's murder.

An autopsy of the child revealed that he had been stabbed 41 times. Investigators initially reported that he had been stabbed 16 times-- the wounds were so deep that some appeared as one large gash instead of over 40 separate stab wounds, according to court documents.

The FBI also tracked Garcia's phone movements, which showed her going from the apartment in Everett, to JBLM then down to Ridgefield, according to court documents.

When investigators spoke to the 7-year-old after his mother's arrest, he said that Garcia had been "hurting him a lot" and that she was "too aggressive with him," according to court documents.

The child alleged his mother choked him and dragged him down the stairs, and that his head hurt as a result. He said his head still hurt days later, when she allegedly pulled him out of his bed, causing him to hit his sore head again, court documents said.

Garcia has been charged with first-degree murder-domestic violence.

Bail has been set at $5 million.

More at link.
:mad: :mad: :mad:

During interviews, Janet Garcia’s 7-year-old son told police his mother “choked” and “dragged” him down stairs and off his bed, injuring his head, a prosecutor wrote.

Cellphone data showed Janet Garcia’s phone near JBLM, where video footage recorded her in a gray hoodie retrieving a toddler-sized object wrapped in white from her trunk, according to the documents. Law enforcement found Ariel later, dumped over a fence line at JBLM with stab wounds in his chest, abdomen and back. A gray hoodie was also recovered, the prosecutor wrote.

A murder weapon had not been found when the prosecutor wrote the charging documents.
Mother of Ariel Garcia pleads not guilty in 4-year-old’s homicide :(

What a sad case

Those poor boys what makes it even more sad is that Grandma knew and tried to help.

RIP Ariel - Janet I hope you get what’s coming for you in prison.. nobody likes a child killer.

I hope the seven year old is getting plenty of love and support.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back