WA WA - Kassee Ann Lee, 16, Seattle, 28 Aug 1982

there is the belief that Kase was a victim of the Green River killer in 1982, and I see that and agree... however, I personally see a striking resemblance to the desoto county jane doe, discovered in 1985, especially in the teeth. The lips are small and rounded, and I see a lot of similarity in the side teeth and front shape... Also, they have the same hair color, the same height and weight range, and although Kase was 16 when she disappeared, there would be She was between 19 and 20 years old in 1985. There is not much information about her, but she was a prostitute and married at 16... She disappeared going to the store to get food, and her "husband" did not report her missing for TWO days . Isn't it possible that she would have run away and ended up in Desoto County three years later to encounter a crime? he had no children and no one has said he wouldn't go that long without contacting any family... It may just be wishful thinking but I really hope they give him the death penalty.... he is scum in this world and I hope he suffers a lot when dying...
either way
Rest in peace Kasee
Desoto County Jane Doe has been identified as Lorie Pennell:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member