WA WA - Mikayla Standridge, 25, seen running from house, called 911 5am but phone died, not found in area of call, Concrete, 21 Apr 2023

MAY 1, 2023
Standridge's aunt AA said the search for her has been "a horrible nightmare our family has gone through."

"I'm praying, but it doesn't look good," Standridge's other aunt and search party organizer MM, per the Cascadia Daily News.

"She wasn't given a big chance in life. Had a really rough life," added MM. "Her parents checked out on her. It's been two aunts and grandparents raising her. She's a beautiful girl and ran into the wrong people."

MAY 11, 2023
  • A call was placed to 911 from the cell phone of 25-year-old Mikayla Standridge-Martone, also known as Mikayla M. Gamble.
  • The call came at 5:04 a.m. on April 21 near the area of Skagit View Drive in Concrete, WA.
  • During the call, operators heard a woman screaming and calling for help.
  • Deputies went to the property the call came from, but did not find anyone in need of help.
  • Detectives went to a house on the property and spoke with people living there, and Skagit County Search & Rescue also searched the area.
  • Crews found Mikayla's phone near the Skagit River, right by where her phone call was made.
  • The sheriff's office searched the river with boats, drones and helicopters.

Wow I didn't realize how close the Skagit River was to Skagit View Drive. I hate to admit where my mind goes with this one, and I am praying I am wrong. I know there was a river search team mentioned in articles, but I wish another could perform a really thorough search again:

1684081493392.png

MAY 11, 2023
  • A call was placed to 911 from the cell phone of 25-year-old Mikayla Standridge-Martone, also known as Mikayla M. Gamble.
  • The call came at 5:04 a.m. on April 21 near the area of Skagit View Drive in Concrete, WA.
  • During the call, operators heard a woman screaming and calling for help.
  • Deputies went to the property the call came from, but did not find anyone in need of help.
  • Detectives went to a house on the property and spoke with people living there, and Skagit County Search & Rescue also searched the area.
  • Crews found Mikayla's phone near the Skagit River, right by where her phone call was made.
  • The sheriff's office searched the river with boats, drones and helicopters.
Has anyone got the address that she was staying at?

I can't remember the case, but you were following it Pommy. This one sounds so similar, woman ran out of the house and disappeared into thin air. How does that happen?
Maybe Kandi Green Gonzalez? Kicked out of her boyfriend and disappeared into thin air after running into a neighbors yard. There's video of when she was last seen

Sadly when she finally ran, something happened. Was there an accident???

I mean was she running blind, not knowing the lay of the land and fell into the river???

Or is this someting more sinister???

MOD NOTE:

Members who have inside information about a case must be Verified by Websleuths to post. Posts containing inside information have been removed pending verification.

Information as to why Websleuths has this process in place, and how to apply, can be found at the following link:

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

Once a member has been verified, their posts containing inside information will be reinstated.

mikaylastandrige.jpg

A frantic call to 911 is the last connection anyone has to missing mother, Mikayla Standridge

The 25-year-old reportedly can be heard screaming for help on the call before the connection is lost. Standridge was last reportedly seen running out of a house in Concrete, Washington early in the morning. Mardi Martone, Standridge’s aunt, joins Crime Stories

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dallasgrl
Back