WA WA - Pun Chong Dreadin, 85, Lakewood, 17-0673, 17 Mar 2017

I am wondering if this poor woman was related to the man with same surname that committed suicide a few days after she was murdered :( Like he may be her son? I have no idea if her murder was solved but maybe he killed her then killed himself? He is listed right below her:
  • 17-0673 Pun Chong Dreadin, died at age 85 on 03/17/17 of homicidal violence in her home in Lakewood. No family was found for her.
  • 17-0668 Samuel C. Dreadin, died at age 52 on 03/22/17 of suicide by jumping from bridge in Tacoma. No family was found for him.

I am wondering if this poor woman was related to the man with same surname that committed suicide a few days after she was murdered :( Like he may be her son? I have no idea if her murder was solved but maybe he killed her then killed himself? He is listed right below her:
  • 17-0673 Pun Chong Dreadin, died at age 85 on 03/17/17 of homicidal violence in her home in Lakewood. No family was found for her.
  • 17-0668 Samuel C. Dreadin, died at age 52 on 03/22/17 of suicide by jumping from bridge in Tacoma. No family was found for him.

I wondered the same thing when I posted. I also wondered if any family member would be forced to claim both of them (assuming they are related and their deaths are related). That may prevent family members from coming forward. JMO.

Really weird this came up when I searched for them to see if there was any newspaper articles... the address shown for them is a funeral home.. I guess that is where their cremated remains live now? Just thought it was odd.
2215 6th Ave Tacoma Wa 98403 public record search

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat
Back