Websleuths Members, Help Me Remember

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone remember the Websleuths member who found a video of Casey Anthony that no one else had found? It was a big deal and this person went on Nancy Grace. If you remember who this was please post. I will remove the off-topic posts as soon as possible.

Thank you for keeping Caylee's sweet spirit alive in the memories of so many who read and participate on this forum

Thank you,
Tricia

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone remember the Websleuths member who found a video of Casey Anthony that no one else had found? It was a big deal and this person went on Nancy Grace. If you remember who this was please post. I will remove the off-topic posts as soon as possible.

Thank you for keeping Caylee's sweet spirit alive in the memories of so many who read and participate on this forum

Thank you,
Tricia
Not sure if this is the right one or not..
Amateur Hour: Social Justice | VQR Online
Rbbm.
"Here’s where Websleuths comes in. This was after Anthony got off; folks would not let this case go. Everyone was just disgusted with the prosecution. Well, in Florida, where this case took place, they have something called the Sunshine Law, and they have to release every bit of evidence that comes in during a trial. One of our sleuths, AZlawyer, wrote and requested the browser searches that the technicians extracted from Casey’s computer. Now, it’s just computer language. To me, it looks like gibberish. But she received pages and pages and pages of the searches that officers did on the computer. And so she calls up another member and asks for help in figuring it out. They went through the files and found that someone on Casey Anthony’s computer had googled “foolproof suffocation” shortly before her daughter was killed. And whoever searched that phrase had also just logged into one of Casey Anthony’s password-protected accounts, which suggests that Casey was probably the one on the computer.

Well, that made national news. The sleuths were on Nancy Grace; they were everywhere, and the prosecution wasn’t too happy with us. But I was so proud of these people. I would have no idea how to do something like this. And they took it upon themselves to ask for these documents, and they were experts at knowing how to read it, and they were able to show how the prosecution dropped the ball."

Hi Everyone,

Thank you,
Tricia

Tricia,
Do you remember or have any details of this video?
It's been so long I don't even remember this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DannyLFC1892
Back