When was the last time Lisa was seen alive

Thread title: When was the last time Lisa was seen alive?

http://www.kcmo.org/police/FAU/index.htm

From KCPD's website:

No, that was not the last time that Lisa was actually seen alive. That is the last time that JT SAID she was seen alive by the neighbor and her 4 year old daughter. The last time Lisa was actually seen alive was the Sunday evening party. I don't believe that this information on the website is correct. I don't believe that the neighbor saw a LIVE Lisa at 6:00 and don't believe the four year old was old enough to know time/day, etc.

How do you know how many pictures they have of Baby Lisa?? And, the amount of photos are an indicator of how bonded one is with their child?? Parents will tell you that with a first child, they take TONS of pictures, but as the other kids come along, it gets less and less - probably because of lack of free time more than anything else.

I did not base my opinion of "bonding" with the amount of photos. I based it on the way DB appears and acts. She seems distant to me. I get a sense that mother-daughter bonding did not occur with Lisa.

I think she and Jeremy don't seem to have many pics of Lisa. This was the their first baby girl. Heck, Jeremy can't be too proud as he didn't even let his family ever meet the baby. His needs were more important...still are. :moo:

Thread title: When was the last time Lisa was seen alive?

http://www.kcmo.org/police/FAU/index.htm

From KCPD's website:
Thanks for the link Nina.
I think that KCPD has the date and time that Lisa was last seen listed as Oct 3, 2011 about 6 p.m. for a reason. They don't have any evidence for it to be any earlier than that.

For myself I have a hard time trying to understand DB/JI's actions if something had happened to Lisa on Sunday or earlier on Monday.

Why wait until Monday night to claim an intruder came and took Lisa if something happened on Sunday? Why not just do it on Sunday night. Wait for an alibi for Jeremy? Maybe, but that doesn't help Debbie. Need more time to stage the kidnapping story? Other than the window screen, missing cell phones and lights being on, there was little staging done. Why wait a whole day to do so little?

What if something happened to Lisa earlier on Monday? Then why have your next door neighbor over to your house? Seems a bit risky to me. You decide to have a little party with her and another neighbor while at the same time making sure Lisa's brothers don't notice that she's missing. Possible but not likely.

It's things like this that make my doubt that 6 p.m. on Monday timeline is incorrect. JMO.

Thanks for the link Nina.
I think that KCPD has the date and time that Lisa was last seen listed as Oct 3, 2011 about 6 p.m. for a reason. They don't have any evidence for it to be any earlier than that.

For myself I have a hard time trying to understand DB/JI's actions if something had happened to Lisa on Sunday or earlier on Monday.

Why wait until Monday night to claim an intruder came and took Lisa if something happened on Sunday? Why not just do it on Sunday night. Wait for an alibi for Jeremy? Maybe, but that doesn't help Debbie. Need more time to stage the kidnapping story? Other than the window screen, missing cell phones and lights being on, there was little staging done. Why wait a whole day to do so little?

What if something happened to Lisa earlier on Monday? Then why have your next door neighbor over to your house? Seems a bit risky to me. You decide to have a little party with her and another neighbor while at the same time making sure Lisa's brothers don't notice that she's missing. Possible but not likely.

It's things like this that make my doubt that 6 p.m. on Monday timeline is incorrect. JMO.

Maybe Jeremy's first ever night shift WAS an alibi?

Hers seems to be "I was drunk/blacked out. I don't remember/didn't hear anything", according to the interviews on TV.

She doesn't have any alibi if you ask me.

I think that Jeremy got detained at work longer then he expected. He was supposed to be home at 10:30, SB was at her house until 10:30, IMO they both had their own alibi set up until he ran late getting home from work.

Initially DB said she saw LIsa at 10:39 then moved the timeline up to 6:40, so that an intruder could have come in while she was out on the patio.

I think that Jeremy got detained at work longer then he expected. He was supposed to be home at 10:30, SB was at her house until 10:30, IMO they both had their own alibi set up until he ran late getting home from work.

Initially DB said she saw LIsa at 10:39 then moved the timeline up to 6:40, so that an intruder could have come in while she was out on the patio.

How would Debbie and Jeremy know that SB would stay until 10:30? And if they were trying to make sure each of them had this alibi why wouldn't Jeremy make an excuse to get home by 10:30? I don't know, it seems a bit iffy on getting the timing right to me.

And if Jeremy did get home at 10:30, what's the plan? Call 911 right away and report Lisa missing? Then they would be stuck with saying an intruder took Lisa while DB and SB were on the porch. While possible, it's less believable than an intruder coming after Debbie was asleep. In the situation we have now, it could have happened anytime before Jeremy got home around 4:00 a.m. Or if you take the phone call into consideration before 11:57 p.m.

Trying to give both DB/JI an alibi doesn't seem to fit. But once again I'll say that it's possible but not likely. JMO.

I don't believe that an intruder came in the house at any time of that night because they would of caused the dogs to bark if they did. It is more likely that the family is lying about what someone did that day.

I don't believe that an intruder came in the house at any time of that night because they would of caused the dogs to bark if they did. It is more likely that the family is lying about what someone did that day.

Thanks for posting nivogirl. I was wondering which dogs you were referring to? Dogs that resided in DB/JI's house or neighbors dogs? Did Jeremy and Debbie even own a dog? I did find this interesting post by Jim Spellman about neighbors dogs.
In that segment I did with Mike I was referring to a dog that belongs to the next door neighbor of the Bradely/Irwins.

I thought it was interesting too...but if someone went back there and the dog barked it's hard to say that anyone in the neighborhood would really notice or come back and look.

And along those lines, would Debbie wake up from the sound of barking dogs after consuming all of the alcohol that she did that night? Do we know for a fact that dogs would bark if an intruder entered the house?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7643839&postcount=209"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Questions for CNN reporter Jim Spellman - Q & A Only **NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE**[/ame]

Yes they do have a dog-Judge J asked them in her interview if he would bark at strangers & they said he would!

Yes they do have a dog-Judge J asked them in her interview if he would bark at strangers & they said he would!

Thanks SyraKelly. Do you remember when that interview was?

Thanks SyraKelly. Do you remember when that interview was?

I remember it was about maybe a week after Lisa went missing-there interview if IIRC was in 2 parts-I did post it a while ago-I will see if I can find it again for you.

I remember it was about maybe a week after Lisa went missing-there interview if IIRC was in 2 parts-I did post it a while ago-I will see if I can find it again for you.

Thanks for offering to look for the interview. I've taken a look myself and can only find parts of it. I can see quotes of the interview on some sites that I'd rather not link that refresh my memory about DB/JI having a dog and it looks like they did.

With that said, I'm still not sure if their dog or neighbors dogs would necessarily bark if an intruder took Lisa. And if they did bark, would Debbie have awakened from her drunken slumber? JMO.

DB being drunk sure gives her great excuses/alibis...doesn't it?

I definitely recall them talking about the dog in the first interview or so. I thought it was a Lab type. That went bye-bye at the same time as "I possibly blacked-out " did.

Exactly! ITA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daisy102502
Back