Where's Lisa?

Marliet

Reaction score
It's now December of 2020 and still no Lisa. I lived in that area at the time of her disappearance and volunteered to search for her (as well as Stacy Peterson later). I walked miles and miles with another searcher, even called the tip line over a particular site in a farm field that could have been used to bury her, but I don't think it was ever checked out.

While also helping serve food to other volunteers in the school cafeteria where Lisa had worked, I heard one of her coworkers state that her last words to Lisa as she left work the day before she disappeared were "See you...!" It was so hard for her to believe she was gone and wouldn't be seeing her again.

Lisa's husband showed little remorse and yet he was still allowed to raise the children. News reports at the time stated that he was isolating them from family members. They must be adults now and may have their own suspicions about their father's part in their mother's disappearance.

Craig's father, I believe, had a boat and I felt at the time that Lisa's body could be at the bottom of Lake Michigan. Craig's brother, as I recall, moved into the house after Lisa disappeared, and he could have helped to make this happen.

Was this the perfect crime? There must be something that was missed in sorting through the evidence collected. Technology today and forensics can go a long way in finding out why Lisa disappeared on the day she was seeing her lawyer about having Craig move out of the house.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix
Back