Who is Vasco Thompson?

George called 407-4*5-3082 on July 9, 2008

But if you look up Vasco Thompson, much more often you find the number 407-2*6-3082 (and once it showed up as 407-2*6-3802).

That's a weird clerical error because those are not transposed numbers. You can't shuffle the prefix digits to get a match.

OMG!! Vasco Thompson!! Hilarious--I investigated him and these phone calls like CRAZY probably back in 2008/2009.

IIRC I finally after much frussshhhtration as Casey would say decided that his phone number contained 2 numbers that were transposed in some public records database to inaccurately match up with the number George was actually calling. And I THINK--but I have to go back and check if I kept those notes--that the actual number he called was someone from his work.

They didn't get Vasco T's records IMO. They are looking at George's records. The number for not-Vasco (see my posts above) is 407-4*5-3082. The first contact was George calling this number on July 9, 2008 when he had to drive down to (IIRC) Celebration, FL for his brand-new job. Then George texted the number July 14 at 10:22 am, when IIRC he was supposed to be travelling again to Celebration and gave his employer some story about a traffic problem and instead stayed in Orlando--IMO to try to figure out WTF Casey was doing. George received a short (12-character) response text from this number at 1:32 pm, and responded again by text at 2:49 pm. The number then called George July 19 at 11:08 am--probably George's work trying to figure out when and if he would be returning to his job--and texted him on July 24 at 5:32 pm.

Actually, it wasn't his first day, although we thought for a long time that it was, and I was trying to figure out why he had been driving down that way on July 9. But eventually we saw his records from his new job, and he had started before July 9 (not long before--I don't remember the exact day).

ETA: My notes say he started July 7.

ETA2: And yes, his assignment was in Celebration.

I just found some old emails I was exchanging with another WS'er on this subject. Apparently I determined that Vasco T's true number was 407-2*6-3082 instead of 407-4*5-3082. (Yes, the stars stand for the same # lol.) But at some point his number got recorded in a public records database incorrectly and got mixed up with the other number.

Snip: Mark Lippman, the attorney representing the Anthony family, said George Anthony does not know Thompson and has never heard his name.

The Casey Anthony defense team recently sent an investigator to talk to Thompson, but he would not cooperate.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28246219/detail.html

Just a theory: Maybe Casey called Thompson from George's phone but they never spoke so once Caylee was found it would be pinned on him or George. She looked up ZFG name on the internet. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if either Casey called or she left the number laying out somewhere under another name (ZFG?) and GA was calling or CA was calling to see where Casey and Caylee were. Maybe ICA met him at the tattoo parlor...there are endless possibilities. Defense is just grasping at straws, well the couple they have left.

George didn't have the wrong number. He was really calling someone from his new job. But a couple of public records databases have the wrong number for Vasco T. It only takes one wrong entry in those databases, and then they multiply like rabbits. :)

Just to clear up the confusion again--George did NOT dial the wrong number. He called the right number, but he did NOT call Vasco Thompson IMO. VT just shows up in some public records databases (incorrectly) as having that number.

The Twilight Zone.

No, it showed up correctly on the call log too. It just shows up wrong in some public records database, so if you were a PI, you would look up the number of George's coworker and get the name of VT as the owner of that number. But if you were a GOOD PI, you would look up the number in more than one database, and also look up all the numbers associated with VT to make sure you were getting the right info.

Yes, I have had them forever. Not sure when they were released.

:tyou: AZlawyer :takeabow:

:blowkiss:

RH is on right now.

http://www.wesh.com/video/26517174/detail.html

DT in my opinion is going to likely end up being no different than all their other HOT LEADS!!! Its been 3 years..wonder if anybody kept track of their smoke and mirrors interviews??..

I put this into the category of DC's search of site (realize sent by CA) but same thing... Nothing more than redirecting interest to what we came to find out Dec. 11th, 2008..Caylee indeed had been dumped into the wood less than mile from from the house!!..Yikes DT will never ever admit to anything, but feel very comfy cozy pointing fingers outward!!.....NOTHING will ever change..and KC will be found accountable..GA and CA will forever be impacted and the media will continue to profit from this case:pullhair:

As an aside..KC will also blame JB..and may I suggest JB best never stop looking in his rearview mirrors..KC will stab him in the back!! as quick as she can say..|Inaffective Council..and no doubt more DIRT.. IMO

Thank you, RH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets see just what JB and DT will try next.

I'm calling AZLawyer. I live in Phoenix and I may, at some point, need an attorney who can explain to LE why I have searches on my computer for chloroform, neck-breaking, house-hold weapons, shovels, etc. :angel:

:wagon::greetings:

CRAP!!!! :banghead: I can't get the WESH video to work on my Mac! :banghead:

Way to go AZ!!!! :blowkiss:

Thank you, RH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets see just what JB and DT will try next.

Heck yeah! SAO..just send any of JB's BS over to WS...we'll get right on it. We can have it shot down by closing time.

Well, I guess JB and the DT "Put the Cart before the Horse".

How embarrassing is the try to insinuate a wrong number was something nefarious. I assume the correct number was dialed in those records as well. Man, that's desperate. mo

Oh but the irony of it all!
A kidnapper calls a wrong number and get a man whos grandaughter is missing.

what are the odds of that!

Did anybody record it? Will be in the news thread later. Could not get WESH up on my computer. Thanks

Some one, any one, please post a link for later. I hate missing RH. :(

I must be missing something. Whatever happened to Caylee dying on June 16th in the pool?
Can we spell desperation?

PS- I'm sick of this...this girl needs to be held accountable for her actions. Her daughter is dead and her father had NOTHING to do with it!

Well, given Mr. Baez's track record with spelling, I would venture a guess that it is more of a smell.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX
Back